Chapter 28

A Change?

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I woke up the next morning with Seohyun missing from the bed. I went down and found her cooking breakfast. She’s definitely my pretty girl, it feels like a dream to have her back in my life again. I cleared my throat and walked towards her slowly, “Seohyun-sshi, let’s go on a date today.” I said to her. She raised one of her eyebrow and nodded her head. ‘Ha! This would be the time where I confess to her and then propose to her!’ I thought. I rang up my hyungs to ask them to help me prepare all the necessary for tonight and they all agreed happily. Thank God for them!

We went to catch a movie and afterwards, following my plan, I brought her to the park where the romantic setting was done up. To my disappointment, Seohyun was neither surprised nor excited at the sight of the setting. Usually, her eyes would beam brightly and smile happily like a little kid. I settled her down and bend down, proposing to her with a ring. “Seo, will you marry me?” I said timidly.

What made me confused was, she actually smirked at my words. “Kyuhyun-sshi, why do you want to marry a woman whom you don’t love? I thought you couldn’t remember me anymore?” She asked suspiciously. “I…I suddenly remembered you, after all that you’ve done for me. Why wouldn’t I remember you? You were the love of my life!” I said nervously. “But Kyu, I don’t want to tie you down, you know you’re free to move on and go for other girls, you don’t have to take any responsibility just because we were a couple before.” Seohyun said expressionlessly. I was getting worried, did my plan just backfired causing Seohyun to give up on me?

“Seo, I’m not tied down by you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life..really.” I said, almost begging. Suddenly, Seohyun burst out laughing hard, I looked at her unbelievably. Just what is this woman thinking about? Did my lie strained her mentally?

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN. You think you can get away easily just by proposing to me? Do you really think I took in your stupid lie so easily? There were so many loopholes! You should have bribed your doctor to follow your plan.” Seohyun said while laughing madly. “Evil Kyu definitely have his flaws!”

I was dumbfounded, it was like ‘IN. MY. FACE.’ kinda feeling.

Suddenly, I heard my hyungs voices. “Yah Kyuhyun-ah, you shouldn’t have done that, don’t you know Seohyun is one smart girl? How on earth do you think your lie could work on her?” Siwon said happily. These rascals, they betrayed me! I glared at them annoyingly and turned to Seohyun. “Will you please marry me, still?” I looked at her apologetically. “Yes of course, even if you cannot remember me for life, I would still marry you.” She said seriously.

I was ecstatic. These few years of love have finally blossomed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the abrupt ending. I was so busy for the past few weeks, I had no time to continue on with this story. Secondly, I've somehow lost the inspiration on how I should continue this story. Really really sorry to those who have commented/subscribed/read this story. Thank you!

Lastly, since I have finally graduated, and have the free time to write other stories, please continue to look out for them from time to time! Thanks again!