Chapter 11

A Change?

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

After a few days, Seohyun was discharged from the hospital and she returned back to school immediately, not wanting to miss out any more lessons. My relationship with her improved tremendously. She no longer treats me coldly, instead, we were like best friends. There’s just one thing that’s making me uncomfortable. Whenever Jung Jinwoon gets close to her, I get extremely jealous. I would do anything to not let them meet, and Seohyun knows what I am up to but she chose to make me jealous..

It was a Sunday, Seohyun and I are going on a date today. I’m really nervous since I’m finally going to spend time alone with her, and I even came up with lots of activities to occupy our time! I reached half an hour earlier at our meeting venue, waiting patiently for her. Then I finally saw her, however, she was not alone.

“YA, LEE DONGHAE, LEE SUNG MIN, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” I nudged and shot them an evil glare. They got what I was trying to relate to them and laughed. “Seohyun asked us along of course, can’t you see her unnies need a companion too?” Donghae said.

“You guys could have rejected her!” I said angrily, while trying to maintain my smile when Seohyun looked over. “Well, we didn’t want to, hehe, we want to join in the fun!” Sungmin said.

I kicked both of their legs and walked away like nothing happened, with the two of them clutching their legs in pain. “YA you, is this how you treat your hyung!” The both of them said together. Tsk…serve them right! That’s what you get for trying to ruin my date.

I walked over to join Seohyun together with Jessica and Sunny. Her unnies are really loud, like literally screaming at each other. But Seohyun was different, she just nod her head and smile sweetly…ahhh that smile and the sparkle in her eyes.

We finally reached the amusement park…my worst nightmare. I need to man up, but…this is so difficult. I’m afraid of height..I can’t do this. I froze on the spot staring at the 360 degrees roller coaster. Just then, Seohyun grabbed my arms and said bubbly “What are you looking at? You can’t wait to take that ride? Then let’s go!”

My legs felt wobbly, and yes, the first ride we took was the ride I was feared the most. I lost my composure and was calling out for my mom the whole ride. All of them were laughing at me, especially Seohyun.

“HAHA you saw Kyu’s expression?! He was scared off his wits!! HAHAHA he kept “OMMA, OMMAAAA SAVE MEEEE” all the way!!!” Donghae laughed out loud. Then everyone burst into laughter again. Urgh… So embarrassing.

“Let’s take that rollercoaster!” Sunny said excitedly. I looked at her in disgust.

“You guys go ahead, I will accompany Kyuhyun-oppa.” Seohyun said and turned to me. Thank God for her. “Are you feeling okay? Shall we go over there to walk around?” She pointed to the animals section. “Yeah okay.”I said weakly. “Thanks…I’m so embarrassed, to be showing my weak side to the person I like.” I said. “It’s okay,” she giggled, “It’s kinda cute actually.”

I blushed at her comment, she said I was cute!

“Hey..you said we’re going to be dating alone. I didn’t know you asked the four of them along.” I suddenly asked Seohyun. “Sorry, I was afraid it would be awkward for the both of us to be together, you know, it always does.” She replied guiltily. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“Okay, but promise to go on a date with me only.” I said. “Okay, I promise!” She said brightly.

We ended our day smoothly and I sent Seohyun home and drove back happily.