Chapter 21

A Change?

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

“Dad…I need your help.” I said into the phone.

“Wow son, it’s been quite awhile since you’ve asked me for help. What happened?” My dad said.

“Please bring me up to the highest position, I’m sure you can do it with your ability.” I said calmly.

“Well, I’ve never doubted your ability, it’s always you who wants to start from the lowest. Meet me at my office later, son.” He replied happily.

“Thanks Dad, see you later.” And I hung up.

I don’t know where is the taking me, but I guess I have to be on the same level as him or even higher to fight for Seohyun. Nobody knows my family background, not even Seohyun. And the best thing about this is that, my Dad’s company has shares to Jong-hoon’s family company. It would be sufficient to disrupt their decision making. I’m going to take over Lee Jong-hoon’s position in his company.

Seo Joo-hyun, I’m ready to get you back to my side.

I went up to my Dad’s office and he was already inside waiting for me. He looked at me with his warm eyes and said “Kyuhyun, tell me, what made you want to receive my help? It must be something important to you.”

“It’s Seohyun. I want her back.” I said softly. “Ahhh…that girl. The beautiful girl whom you had a crush on since few years back. Tell me more about her.” He smiled. “She’s beautiful, in and out, she was mine, until few weeks back, she suddenly changed. She left me for someone whom she did not love.” I said sadly. “I will help you son, but you must promise to handle things with responsibility.”

We talked about the plans on how to get me up and my father contacted his circle of friends for help. Being a reputable and respected businessman, it was easy for him, which of course, helped me greatly. Next month is the start of the Lee’s Company review, it would be the start of Lee Jong-hoon’s misery. I will make sure I pull him down from his position straight in front of his eyes.

Two weeks later…

Today’s Lee’s Company review. The president of the Lee’s Company had already received news of the request to change their general manager’s position. He was reluctant at first, but because his company’s shares was at stake, he had no choice but to agree to it. I was glad to witness Lee Jong-hoon’s face, it was filled with anger and disbelief. Especially when they announced the one taking over him is none other than..me. Seohyun was there to witness everything, she had no expression on her face, it makes me worried. What happened to her for the past few weeks? I was too busy with this plan, I forgot to ask about her.

“Thank you Mr Lee for this request,” I said while shaking the Jong-hoon’s father’s hand. “I’ve heard of your ability, I’m sure you can shine and help my company.” He said. It was pretty surprising he could accept me so well. “I have another request if you don’t mind Mr Lee.” I asked. “What is it young man?” He asked me smiling. “I would like her to be my secretary.” I pointed at Seohyun.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry people, a short update. It's Chinese New Year! Enjoy this festive with your love ones :) I will try to update again soon, hopefully on Tuesday? Thanks for the comments! :)