Chapter 6

A Change?

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

“Filthy.” I thrashed those clothes and washed my hands. That would teach you not to have thoughts of only bringing girls to bed. This wasn’t enough to get rid of the hatred I had for him, but at least it is enough to embarrass him. I left the “Room Cleaning” note hung outside the door knob for the motel staff to clean the room. They should be able to see him that way when he wakes up the next morning. I smirked and went home.

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I received a call from Jung Jinwoon telling me about Seohyun. Even though he didn’t like me as a friend, I understand that since I had a playboy image all the while. But somehow, he realized I cared for Seohyun, plus all he wanted was someone to stop Seohyun from doing all these silly stuff to hurt herself.

I waited for Seohyun at her doorstep worriedly. Then I finally heard a car pulling over, it was Seohyun getting off her cab. I stood up and looked at her. She looked at me blankly and said “What are you doing here?”.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. “Luckily you came home safely. I was worried when Jung Jinwoon told me you were with Min Jae Hee.”.  She pushed me away and stared at me straight in the eyes. “So? What has it got to do with you?”.

“I know what you’re trying to do. But don’t you understand? You’re putting yourself in a dangerous position? He’s a guy, he’s much stronger in terms of strength! What if whatever you have planned backfired? What if he takes advantage of you? What if…” I was cut off.

“So be it! I have nothing left to lose anyway. I’m sick of tired of this life.” She said bluntly.

I did not know what I was thinking for that moment, but I raised my hand and gave her a slap on her face. I was agitated by the fact that she refused to respect herself, her body. She was clearly shocked at what I have done, I myself was shocked too. There was a moment of silence.

“Sorry… I…I…didn’t mean to do that. I will call you next time. Take care.” Then I walked away. I regret hurting her, and I couldn’t face her. Who was I to do that?

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

Tears unknowingly flowed down my face.

Yong-oppa…I miss you so much.At times like this, I really wished you were here by my side. I have forgotten how to love. I have forgotten the feeling of being loved. I’m afraid to love, to accept him. There’s really…no one…no one like you.