Chapter 5

A Change?

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

“Jinwoonie?” I said in shock. Jinwoon’s my childhood best friend and he had been through thick and thin with me. Especially after Yonghwa-oppa’s mishap, he stayed beside me and encouraged me to get back on the right track.

“I said what are you doing here?” He sounded angry. I clearly knew why, but I didn’t want to break the momentum with that guy beside me. So I excused myself and pulled Jinwoon aside.

“Please Jinwoonie. I know what I’m doing.” I begged him.

“Ya Seo Joo-hyun. You know this is wrong, but why are you hurting yourself this way? What happened to the Seohyun whom I’ve always known?!” He indeed was angry.

“Jung Jinwoon! I’m still me. Nothing changed. I just need to finish this business and leave alright? I want to be stronger, isn’t that what you always wanted me to be?”

“Stronger but not living like this. You’re just putting yourself into trouble, quit messing with yourself.” He was blunt but it was the truth. My heart just won’t let go.

“Sorry, I know you cannot accept the fact that I’m doing all these. But I’m also healing myself in this way. I need to go now, take care, love you.” And I walked away. I’m really sorry Jinwoonie.

I walked back to Jae Hee. “Oppa, shall we continue from where we stopped?” I smiled and hailed the cab. We checked into a motel and soon after we got in the room, Jae Hee tried to kiss me. “Wait Oppa! Don’t be so anxious, we have so much to catch up on. Don’t you want to reminisce our past relationship? Let’s drink some more, I’m still not quite ready.”

I could see he was irritated by the fact that I pushed him away. On the other hand, I heaved a sigh of relief. If he were to force it upon me, I would be on the losing end. Luckily it worked according to my plan.

I took a bottle of wine and made him drink lots of it. I just need to get him drunk and that would be it. To my delight, he was really drunk and I could easily manipulate him. I stripped off his clothes leaving him in his undergarments and I took all of it with me. Including the towels that were provided  by the hotel.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry to those who were expecting the guy to be Kyuhyun! In any case, I hope it's still interesting even if it's Jinwoon? He needs some credit, afterall, he's Seohyun's No.1 Fanboy! :) Thanks for reading!