Chapter 1

A Change?

 

[Seohyun's POV]

 

That was the last straw. I’m sick of being the girl-next-door, the innocent kid, the honest and straightforward girl. I’m sick of it all. I want to be bad. I want to be different. I want to find the bad in me.

Falling in and out of love for the past five years, the outcome has always been the same: I always ended up with guys cheating behind my back. Do they find me so easy to bully? Am I not pretty enough? I want to change. I need a change.

It’s time for a change.

I tossed the pink and girly clothes behind my wardrobe and brought out the y, revealing yet punk outfits. Killer heels, figure hugging tops, and jeans that reveal my long legs. Smokey but not over done make up, eyeliners, red lipstick…I picked my phone up and rang the girls.

“Unnie, let’s hit the club tonight shall we?” I told Yuri.

“Whoa what’s gotten into our Maknae? But since you’re finally getting out of your shell, we will pick you up tonight at 8pm alright? See you!” I hung the phone and went to prepare.

As soon as we stepped in the club, the spotlight was on us, as usual. It wasn’t surprising since my unnies are really pretty and attractive. And I have also gotten used to such attention. We were after all, famous in school.

I started dancing and got bored after awhile. So I sat down at the bar and ordered some vodka while I enjoy the music. It was then I realized this guy staring at me. It was Kyuhyun, one of the hot guys in school. His messy brown hair and large eyes was attractive enough. But I decided to play it cool. I wasn’t gonna be the old me again. This time round, I shall be in control.

He was walking towards me and I pretended to ignore him.

“Hey Seohyun. Why are you even here?” He asked.

“Why can’t I be here? Unless you’re the owner of this place.” I rolled my eyes.

“Whoa chill girl. It’s just surprising to see you here. After all, you’re..”

“I’m what? The goody-two-shoes who doesn’t go to such places? The conservative girl next door who smiles sweetly?” I cut him off.

“Hey…. You know I don’t mean that way. I thought you were different. You are unique in your own way, you don’t have to change.” He tried to calm me down.

“Yeah, I’m sick of being that innocent girl who gets cheated all the time, you guys are all jerks alright.” I stood up and left.

My tolerance level for alcohol was pathetically low and I was feeling drowsy the moment I stood up. Luckily, Kyuhyun caught me in time and saved me from embarrassment before I fell onto the ground.

“Let me send you home.” He offered.