Presumption

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New cover image!!! I love it! Keke The previous one was cuter and lighter with all the pink background but I really like the new one too. The maker granted my request on the image of Dara in the I Love You era. Keke Azure Graphic shop! They’re slaying!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The music inside the Blackjack Suite was blaring, making CL and Minzy twerked like crazy on top of their leathered couch. Bom was busy texting a new guy she met while Dara just watched her friends.

 

“Can you guys tone it down?” Bom sighed at the two crazy girls dancing. “I can’t think of better words to reply to Yunho.”

 

“Yun-who?” Dara asked with that bored tone. It was Monday and she ditched two of her classes already. She decided to just attend after lunch. Attend, meaning sitting there for six minutes, listening to two songs on her phone and then go out.

 

Bom smiled cunningly at Dara. “He’s super hot. One of the best architects in this century. I met him last Saturday during my concert, gave me lilies, congratulated me for my awesome performance, had late dinner out and then,”

 

“You ed each other’s brains out,” filled Dara.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Hahahahahaha!” CL and Minzy collapsed as they saw Bom’s scandalized face.

 

“Your language!” Bom hissed and threw a pillow to Dara.

 

Dara rolled her eyes and opened the box of food CL ordered. “What?” She took a cheesecake out and began eating it. “Did you guys not?” She asked innocently.

 

CL and Minzy looked at Bom, waiting for a response.

 

“We did.”

 

And the two girls laughed out loud again. Bom was so annoyed at their full-forced laughter so she threw pillows to them too.

 

“Is he good?” CL while Minzy was still laughing in her side.

 

Bom’s lips were on a thin line but then she gave them a wry smile. “You’re no better than I am, Lee Chaerin so off!” She tried to hit the latter with a Vogue magazine on her hand. “And to answer your question, yes. He is veeeery good.” Bom smirked at her, remembering the scenes that night. “Unlike that Dony guy who couldn’t even make you .”

 

“Oh my.” Minzy already put hands on her ears and was the one who was embarrassed with all the talk.

 

“Hahahahahaha!” Dara laughed maniacally with Bom and as they high-fived each other. “Nice!”

 

CL had her brows in the middle and just glared at the maknae. “Stop acting oh so innocent when you’ve been rocking the bed with Kai since you’re 20!” She just attacked Minzy for she couldn’t deny that the Dony guy she dated in bed.

 

Bom and Dara’s laughter got louder as they watched the future Attorney Gong couldn’t give a simple come back. The president of the debate team who recently won a competition and crushed her opponents on national TV couldn’t win an argument when it comes to her own life. “Shut up.” Her only reply. But her mind wouldn’t settle at that. “At least, I’m faithful and clean.”

 

“So, we’re dirty now?” Bom asked in amusement.

 

“Wow.” CL said dryly. “You’re so clean. You’re so pure. One forever.”

 

“Boring.” Bom supplied as she and CL joined in teasing the law student.

 

“How would you know that Kai is good when you haven’t ridden anybody’s other than his?” CL raised a brow, enjoying how Minzy was so flushed with the topic they were on. Maknae indeed. Just innocent no more.

 

 “I don’t need anybody’s because I’m happy with Kai. He’s good or not, I don’t care. I love him and he loves me. And to inform the very oblivious you two,” Minzy hugged the pillow on her lap as she leaned towards them. “It is love than tells how truly great and wonderful lovemaking is.”

 

Silence.

 

“I win.” Minzy winked after a minute of silence from her eonnis.

 

“What’s with all these thingy early this morning?” Dara shook her head and just ate her cake.

 

“Hmp.” Bom rolled her eyes while CL made a face. In their group, it has been Minzy who follows that one-man policy. The three of them changes dates after dates every day and night.

 

Dara was snickering on the side after watching her friends argued but was taken aback when those three slowly turned to her direction and fixed those criticizing stare. And then burst into laughter.

 

“What’s funny?” The Yang heiress asked, not liking them laughing at her.

 

The girls shook their heads. “It’s just so weird, Dee.” CL began.

 

“What?”

 

“Minzy here is the one who’s supposed to be pure and innocent and all because she’s the perfect epitome of it but in reality,” She paused and looked at Bom.

 

“Yang Sandara has never seen a other than her brothers when they were kids.”

 

Dara straightened her back and narrowed her eyes. It was always her ity that they would pick on whenever they got nothing to talk about. Yes. She’s still a . She may have kissed a lots of mouths, dated hundreds and flirted thousands of the hot species of male but . . .

 

She never actually let any guy pass the kissing on the lips stage.

 

“You never even experience neck-ing. What’s wrong with you?” Bom shook her head too like she was an Algebra she couldn’t solve.

 

“Are you a lesbo?” CL gave her a dubious look.

 

“ you.” Dara raised a middle finger to her, knowing they won’t stop teasing her.

 

“You don’t want to be a doctor but a nun, right?” Minzy joined the teasing as the three of them laughed.

 

Now, Dara just wanted to attend a Medicine class after so long. Sure, she was attracted to some guys at times but that’s it. After flirting and kissing, there was nothing. She knew she wasn’t a lesbian but no guy could simply make her want to go all the way. Makes her want the whole him. Ride the whole him. Ate the whole him.

 

Love him.

 

Or so she thought.

 

“But seriously, I really thought you and Taeyang would hit it.” Minzy said without any goofing. Taeyang was the Student Council’s Vice-President. He and Dara dated last year and they all thought that he’d be the one who’d open that No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth cage when they recordbreakingly went out for dinner twice but Dara was seen kissing it all out with a model the next day.

 

“He bores me to death.” Dara simply said and drank her water.

 

Bom shrugged and said, “Give a ing to Lee Donghae then.”

 

The water in hasn’t reached when it burst out like a national park’s fountain to Bom. “Eeeewww!” The queen idol exclaimed in hysteria as she wiped her lap and arm with alcohol and tissue. “Yah Sandara!”

 

Dara quickly grabbed some tissue too. “Are you gonna kill me?! God, Bom! You and your foul language!” She shouted back. “T-that . . . Aigoo! Yah. I . . .” She stuttered. “I-it’s . . . What a you are! You’re s-stupid, Bom.” And she emptied her water and fanned herself. Dara took the remote of the aircon and put it to its maximum cold level.

 

“It was just a joke, .” Bom was still pissed at the thought of her saliva on her precious million dollar legs.

 

CL and Minzy looked at each other in silence. They saw it but remained quiet about it.

 

Dara was blushing red.

 

She never blushed!!!

 

She never stuttered!!!

 

They may have a thousand times about being less and having with random guys they think that suit her but she was always cool and nonchalant about it. But now . . . Just a mention of a name and she was . . .

 

“S-so, h-how’s the AON dance crew, Minji?”

 

And she was never the first to change topic.

 

Minzy looked at CL again. This was a lot of first. They thought. “Hmmmn. AON?” Dara was asking about the only YG dance crew which Minzy was the president too. And she doesn’t ask about those club and school thingy before. “We recruited a lot. Why? Are you joining?”

 

“No. Silly.” Dara forced a laugh and opened a Coke this time and drank it.

 

Seeing as she won’t say anything anymore, Minzy told more. “I stayed till the afternoon last Friday. I just let Hyoyeon do the rest of work because Kai fetched me already.” Minzy was staring at Dara and then looked away, thinking it was silly to even think of it. There was just no way. “I saw Lee Donghae too. He was here when your classmates and teachers were on that seminar. I think he was in the library, helping there.”

 

“Oh. Your admirer?” CL looked at Dara but the latter just glared at her.

 

“So, you actually made Professor PSY do the work for you huh.” Minzy nodded. “He wasn’t able to attend that training in Jeju. He’ll surely fail.” She smiled and made a toast to Dara with her orange juice.

 

She shifted from her seat and drank more water. He didn’t attend. His ticket was stolen. He’ll fail. Without her noticing, she was spacing out already. All because of me. She poured more water for it started to feel so suffocating inside their suite.

 

“That guy Mino and the others tried to bully him on the court.” Minzy glanced at the signature dresses on the Vogue magazine Bom was reading.

 

“What?!” Dara shouted at her.

 

The three of them stopped at whatever they were doing and looked at her with their raised brows. “Wae? Isn’t that convenient of you?” Bom smirked. Even without 2NE1 asking for people to work on someone, students of YG are actually like doing the work voluntarily on making the lives miserable of those who went against them. They liked it so . . . what was she asking?

 

But she didn’t answer. “What did they do?” Dara asked.

 

“Nothing.” Minzy pursed her lips to the side. “Before they could even say more stuff or some things, Yoona came to help him.”

 

Bom gave the maknae a questioning look. “Yoona?”

 

“As in Im Yoona? Our classmate in the middle school? Senator Im’s daughter?” CL joined the questioning too.

 

“Yeah. Yoona.”

 

“Are they friends?” CL asked her again with that incredulous tone. “How can that be?”

 

“I don’t know.” Minzy took a sip on her juice. “But she just stopped Mino on picking on Lee Donghae. You know some of the guys here. Heard many got a huge crush on her so they stopped just like that. Couldn’t bully a guy in front of an angel, right?”

 

“Wow. Maybe he made some really good friends.” Bom simply commented while flipping the pages of the glossy magazine. “They must be really that close for Im Yoona to stand beside him when she knew his name is on the Wall. Hey, Dee. I think this skirt looks good on,” She blankly looked at her side and then turned to search for her. “You?”

 

 

 

 

 

Door closed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is she going?” Bom just stared at the door with her eyes blinking.

 

“Nugu?” CL asked her then another. “Where’s Dara?”

 

Bom looked at her and pointed at the door with that what-the-hell’s-wrong-with-her look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Arts students made way as her gray stilettos caught everyone’s attention and turned to look at her. The moment they saw her inside the Sonyoushidae building, all of them pushed each other to the nearest wall and gaped at her with so much admiration. Some greeted her while some just whispered to each other saying how beautiful she is, blah blah blah.

 

Dara was on the third floor when she stopped in the hallway without any annoying students on. What the hell am I doing here? She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. What’s wrong with me? She just left her friends and went to this building without knowing why.

 

Or maybe she did.

 

 

 

 

 

They must be really that close for Im Yoona to stand beside him when she knew his name is on the Wall.

 

 

 

 

 

She couldn’t give a valid explanation what was going but . . . she was pissed. At something. She couldn’t describe the feeling that she had at the moment but it’s irritating her from head to toe. Im Yoona and Lee Donghae?

 

Dara opened her eyes with that face on. She flipped her half-shaved hair to the side and played the end of it. Her million-dollar light bulb just lightened. She came into a legit and acceptable conclusion why she went to that building. To tell Yoona to stay away from him because . . . because . . .

 

 

 

 

Because why?

 

 

 

 

Her brows met on the middle in confusion.

 

But then a smirk appeared trying to calm her. Of course. Because he’s my subject to make his life miserable. Those who stand with him, stands against me too. I wouldn’t think twice to include the senator’s daughter to my wrath.

 

Dara took a step forward but stopped when her sole reason why she was there came out from the dean’s office with a medium-sized box on her hands.

 

“Dara?” Yoona looked at her in surprise. “What brings you here?” She walked towards her and the two stood in front of each other.

 

Yoona smiled widely at her while she just looked at her from head to toe. Angel, huh? “I just want to tel-”

 

“You’re finally taking Fine Arts?” Yoona beamed even more. “You can talk to Dean. She’ll be glad. She’s in there.”

 

Dara closed her lips tightly.

 

Fine Arts.

 

They knew each other ever since high school. They were classmates for six years. Just like her, Yoona exceled in Arts. Dara’s passion on painting could be compared to hers. In their Arts class, they had this competition on their own. It was always Dara who would get a higher grade than Yoona, not because the Arts teacher feared her but if she was really gonna pick the best . . . it was Dara’s. It was on their 11th grade when the teacher asked them what course would they take and both of them confidently answered, ‘Fine Arts.’

 

But their paths didn’t cross again after graduation.

 

Yoona took Political Science in Boston at first but then didn’t pursue the Law school. She came back to Korea and enrolled in YG University, took Fine Arts as her second course afterwards. And it was where she found that burning passion again. She has made lots of exhibits in and out the country even on her first year as an Arts student. It was where she belonged. It was her world.

 

While Dara was thrown in the Med-school. She threw her Fine Arts dream too. She lost the passion that she once had. She was caged in a world she knew she would never belong.

 

Yoona achieved something Dara could never reach.

 

A dream that remained to be just a dream.

 

And now standing across each other, Dara was seeing the world she was supposed to be in.

 

“No. Just went to find Minzy. I heard she was,” Paused. “Here.” She flatly replied and Yoona just smiled at her again.

 

What am I doing here again?

 

Her gaze fell on the box on Yoona’s hands. “What are those?”

 

Yoona looked down too and smiled. “Oh. These?” She opened it and showed her the contents. “Lockets.”

 

“For what?” Dara asked boringly.

 

“You know the Music club was recruiting new club members to join and they think of giving necklaces to attract students. It was like the Music students’ thing. Something that will define their tight camaraderie in the future.” She began to explain. “Inside it was a picture of a G-clef with some designs on it. Taeyeon asked me for some help on the design of the picture so I painted it on some paper. Oh. It was really tedious to make as many as these.” She laughed for a bit while Dara looked as bored as ever.

 

Dara noticed a necklace tied on Yoona’s pink shoulder bag. “You’re joining the Music club too?” She asked in nonchalance.

 

Yoona followed her gaze at her bag and she chuckled. “Aniyo. I just took one as my remembrance for doing something like this. Plus, I got allergies on wearing necklaces.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter