Your Call

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Patting myself proudly for I can still update on a weekend. Kekeke

 

Other than waiting for some legit moments from my only OTP and Donghae oppa's released from the military, I need a 2NE1 comeback!!! Pag nauna pa naman ang pagbabalik ni Donghae galing sa camp, ipapakulam ko tong si YG e! LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what’s his name?”

 

Dara was taken aback at this sudden question. The two were quietly sitting on the side of the fountain again, just staring at the pebbles and coins that submerged under the water. “Whose name?”

 

“Your boring partner.”

 

She quickly looked away from his honest pair of eyes. It’s an obvious fact that when it comes to Donghae, somehow Dara found it really hard to spout a lie. “H-he’s a foreigner j-just l-like CL’s partner.” She nodded her head. “In fact, he’s a . . . he’s uhmm. . .” She swore beads of sweat were about to come out from her forehead. “British? Yeah. He’s British.”

 

“Really?” Donghae nodded back, looking so intrigued when it comes to foreign people. “So, what’s his name?” He asked again.

                            

She opened but closed it again. ! Can’t he just let go of that imaginary date? Think of a name! “H-Harry.” Dara exhaled of relief. “Yeah. His name is Harry.”

 

“Harry?” He repeated. “What’s his last name?” Donghae didn’t think that British guys could be described as boring when it comes to parties.

 

She stilled again as her mind couldn’t process when he’s close to her and he’s forcing her to lie. There was just no way she could admit that she was waiting for him to ask her! And when he did and she screwed it up, she wanted to clear it and ask him out instead. What surname?! And the heiress’ answer almost came like a kitten’s purr. Only a bit ludicrous.

 

“Potter.”

 

 

 

 

 

.           .           .           .           .           .

 

 

 

 

 

“Potter?” Donghae could feel his mouth about to drop. “As in Harry Potter?”

 

She wanted to strike her brain with Cupid’s arrow above them. Stupid! “O-of course, n-not Harry Potter as in Harry Potter. The wizard and magic . That’s i-insane. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.” But the namja was still all crossed brows at her. Dara gulped. “You see, you pronounce it with an E. A soft e. It’s not Harry but . . . like . . . Herry.” She began enunciating every syllable carefully. “Herry Potter.”

 

Donghae’s brows became more twisted at that. “O-okay.” But just accepted it anyway. Dara was near smashing that grin on Cupid’s face with the embarrassment she was getting that night.

 

What followed was a vibrating sound from her cellphone. “I-I’ll go and see Bom and the others.” She stood up but not wanting to look at him. She was actually thanking Bom for sending a message asking if she was okay.

 

 

 

 

Hell no!

 

I’m not okay!

 

Who the is Herry Potter?!

 

 

 

 

“Arasso.” Even before Donghae could finish and smile at her, the heiress glided her way to the hall. He scratched the back of his head and watched her disappear from his sight. “Herry Potter?” He muttered awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was near 12 and Donghae was sure now that he wanted to go home. Last day tomorrow in school and hello Christmas vacation. The students will just finish whatever task they still meant to submit and off they could go. He entered the venue again, looking for his friends to bid goodbye when he was welcomed with a deep, low but very manly voice speaking on the microphone.

 

TOP.

 

He was talking about his recent stay in India, sharing some fruitful ideas in life and motivating students like him to achieve their dreams. Donghae could spare more time to listen to him but his eyes caught somebody intently listening to the country’s youngest National Artist’s speech.

 

Yoona.

 

She was clasping her hands near her chest and just staring at TOP like he was the only person alive in the hall. She looked so much in love. That couldn’t be denied. The look that was only for those who know how to love to its greatest extent. Donghae swallowed and let out a breath as he looked back at TOP on the stage. He smiled thinly to no one and turned around, deciding to pursue his only reason why he went back inside. That’s to say goodbye to his friends.

 

“You follow your heart. You listen to it. I’ve been doing so and I think, I made the right decision. You choose what makes you happy. India was a nice place to stay for the past two years . . .”

 

TOP continued speaking.

 

Donghae looked around to see even a thread of Heechul’s locks when the next words of TOP rooted him on the ground.

 

“But now, I’ll have to leave again. South Korea will always be my blood’s land and I’ll come back to it when I can and I must.” He paused and smiled. “But Greece is where I only want to be now.”

 

The crowd was left silenced.

 

“I might be born richer than the others but what most rich people have is not the thing that I want. My friends and relatives kept on telling that I’m worse than a wanderer for I couldn’t find something to make me stay but I know this time, I will. In Greece.”

 

Donghae slowly turned back at him as if no word was understood. The media was going crazy flashing their cameras at him. Students began buzzing to each other as he was left confused to his ground. He’s leaving? How about her? He’s leaving her again? His eyes then turned to Yoona and to his surprise, she had the same look like most of the listeners. She doesn’t know about this. But the angel had something written clearly on her face that others didn’t.

 

More than shock, she was hurt.

 

“In Greece, I will build a place that I can finally call home.”

 

He’s staying there for good. That kept on echoing in his mind and as he watched TOP bowed on the audience and posed and mingled with the deans and other prominent guests, Donghae looked at her again.

 

Amidst of the applause and cheers of people, Yoona stood there, letting warm tears flowed to her cheeks.

 

“Yoona.” Donghae uttered her name ever so delicately even being afar, afraid that he might break her more.

 

The music of Christmas began and Yoona smiled in pain to herself, not really paying attention if anyone could see her crying. She bowed her head and began to leave the place. Just to get away from the pain. Just to get away from him. The man he always dreamed and wanted to be with.

 

'Yoona!" Donghae tried to catch up with her, hurrying his steps and almost running but when he got out the hotel’s entrance door, he was left with the sound of her car finally calling it a night.

 

“Yoona.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Last night was a blast!” Heechul exclaimed. They were the only ones left in the classroom. Half of the class didn’t even bother to come to school. Hang over or laziness? Guessing, it’s both. “It was fun, right?” He was playing the ballpen on his right hand.

 

“You look so happy, Kim Heechul.” Siwon was squinting his eyes, giving the man a scrutinizing look from head to toe. “What happened?”

 

“What do you mean?” He innocently asked.

 

“Don’t play innocent on us!” Yoochun frowned and threw a scratch of paper at the friend.

 

Heechul just laughed at them. “You’re just jealous you didn’t even get a kiss from Seohyun.” The laughter got even louder as Yoochun began to redden.

 

“Shut up!” He retorted. “It’s not what I’m after unlike you two!”

 

“Reallyyyyy.” Siwon raised a brow.

 

“Right. We believe you.” Heechul teased even more.

 

Yoochun just shook his head. “Wae? As if something exciting happened to you and Professor Gummy.”

 

Heechul wiped that laughing face and replaced it with a mischievous one. “More like something wild happened between Gummy and I.”

 

“Oh my. Nice!” Siwon high fived at him while Yoochun was left gawk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter