New Moon

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha! Another update! Uhuh. Keke

 

To ephrael and hanimhrh! Thank you for upvoting Royal chingus! Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

?

 

Wala lang. Namimiss ko Bigbang e. LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you know the story of Pyramus and Thisbe?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Pyramus and Thisbe.”

 

“Never heard.”

 

Donghae smiled as he leaned his back on the huge tree that was facing the lake. The two were sitting there for almost an hour. Gray clouds were beginning to appear, signaling another peaceful night coming.

 

“It’s a love story. A really tragic one.” He began to say. “They agreed to meet near some tomb for their families kept on forbidding their burning love for each other. The girl, Thisbe, arrived first but was so frightened at a lioness that came in the place. She ran, leaving her cloak and the lioness who seemed to just finished eating some prey sniffed the cloak and stained it with an animal’s blood.” Dara creased her brows at him. What the hell? “So, Pyramus finally came near the tomb and saw no one but the bloodstained cloak of his girl. He assumed she got killed by the lioness. Devastated, he stabbed himself. Another couple of minutes passed and Thisbe came back. Saw her man’s body lifeless and decided to stab herself too.” A silence ensued between them. “Tragic, isn’t it?” Donghae chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

 

Dara had slightly opened with the sudden storytelling of his. “Sounds like a ty love story to me.”

 

Donghae laughed this time and nodded his head. “It’s like Romeo and Juliet.” He said. “Greece.” Paused. “It’s a beautiful country with rich historical events and culture. I believe.” She didn’t reply at that and just glared back at the quiet lake just like what she had been doing for the past minutes. “Have you been there?”

 

“Thrice.”

 

“Really?”

 

No answer.

 

“Is it beautiful just like in the television shows and magazines?”

 

“Passable.” She replied dryly.

 

“How about Santorini?” He asked her again.

 

“Passable.” Her voice ever so monotone.

 

“Who were you with when you visited Greece?”

 

“People.”

 

Donghae creased his forehead at her. What’s wrong with her? “You like Arts, right? You told me back then.”

 

No answer.

 

“So, did you get any inspiration in Greece? Like strengthen your passion to paint?”

 

Dara with that pokerface on just kept on staring the lake. “Don’t know.”

 

He straightened his back, looking at the other side where more trees were standing proudly. Last day in the university before the Christmas break officially comes in and he could feel his patience shaking once again. ‘She was acting odd’ wouldn’t even do justice with the way she kept on glaring on the lake. “Are you okay?” He asked this time.

 

But still, Dara didn’t answer or even glance at him.

 

He looked at the skies again and noticed that it was starting to get real dark in the campus and lightposts around the lake had been switched on. “Do you wanna go home already? It’s 6:37 already.” He tried again.

 

Failed again.

 

Still, no answer.

 

Donghae breathed in deeply and tilted his head to the left to get a view of her. “Are you perhaps. . .” He could see that deadly expression in her eyes. Something he had seen when Dara and him were clashing against each other. “Mad?”

 

He could feel himself involuntarily shifting from sitting on the grass when the Yang heiress turned her hostile look on him. If he didn’t know her better, she was near attacking him.

 

And he didn’t have any idea why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK!!!

 

 

 

 

“Yoona. Please.”

 

 

 

 

 

Is this it?

 

Finally, I can confess to her.

 

The first ever angel that I met.

 

Can it really happen?

 

 

 

 

 

His lips were trembling, thinking of the next words to say.

 

 

 

 

 

Please, what?

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stood behind Yoona, just staring at him in silence. Lee Donghae boring that look to the other girl was enough to shake whatever it was inside her. Why are you here? Why are you talking to her? Something in her chest felt getting heavier and heavier by the seconds passed. Dara wondered if he even knew that she was also there. Watching him. Listening to him.

 

 The angel could only blink her big, innocent eyes on him. “Donghae?”

 

And last deep breath, he knew.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now or never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Follow TOP.”

 

The wind blew softly at the three people standing near the lake. Some leaves fell slowly to the waters of the lake, bidding their goodbye to the life the tree brought to them. But just like what they always say . . . goodbye is just another hello.

 

New beginnings.

 

“Follow him.” Donghae smiled at her gently. “You love him, right?” It was like letting go of something you’ve grown to hold so dear in your life.

 

Yes, you have your choice.

 

You have your chance indeed.

 

He likes her.

 

That was clearer than the broad daylight.

 

But could he be the hindering factor of the love story that was once already stopped?

 

“You deserve to be happy.” He said again. His spectacles reaching his nose. “With him.” His sweaty hands finally feeling the breeze of the wind on the sides, comforting him. “In Greece.”

 

Dara finally felt herself breathing again. Ahh. So, this is just that. She glanced to the lake, trying to suppress that smirk coming from her. I was dead worried over nothing. She creased her brows quickly. What the hell am I worried about?

 

“Donghae.” Yoona whispered his name.

 

He smiled brightly this time. “Go.” One word and he saw how her face brightened too. He only wanted to not see another tear in her eyes anymore. Donghae only wished that somehow her pain last night could be erased. Now that she was smiling again just like the first time he saw her, mission accomplished for him. “Go!” He shouted at her. “Buy your ticket! Call your driver! You have only like half an hour left! What are you still-”

 

The namja stopped when she raised her right hand.

 

Her passport.

 

“I know.” Yoona beamed a smile, wiping the tears that she decided not to let them fall. She walked forward and faced him. The friend she has grown to cherish too.

 

The two were facing each other so close that somehow Dara just wanted to drive Yoona to the airport herself. Or even delivering her to Choi TOP in Santorini, wrapped in big, pink ribbon.

 

“Go.” Donghae repeated again, softly this time.

 

 

 

 

 

Goodbye, angel.

 

 

 

 

 

He was startled as he froze to the ground when Yoona tiptoed to him and her soft, pink lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter