Dream Girl

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Medical terms were taken out from livestrong.com! There’s no way I’m a Science genius. Lol

 

What on Earth happened to GirlCaffeinated authornim? Does anyone know?! Many of the best Darahae stories are with her! T___________T

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If I were you, I’d be really worried.” Yoochun whispered.

 

“Wae?” Siwon asked.

 

“She’s been your stalker since grade school.”

 

“She’s a creep.” Heechul warily looked at their classmate who had been winking flirtatiously at their friend.

 

“But an A class creep.” Yoochun added and the three of them laughed.

 

They were waiting for their next class, the class was a bit noisy but that didn’t stop Donghae from reading a journal he borrowed from the library and Dara from . . . well, . . . Twitter-ing?

 

“Too bad she couldn’t make a move on you anymore.” Yoochun snorted.

 

Heechul smirked at that. “Uri Siwon here is currently dating the Queen Idol. How can someone like Hyuna compete to Park Bom?”

 

The three glanced at the girl who despite her sunglasses on was burning Choi Siwon with that notice-me-senpai look.

 

“Urgh. Creepy.” Yoochun shook his head.

 

“But honestly, she suits your type.” Heechul looked at Siwon.

 

“Mwo?”

 

“I mean, we all know you’re into those curvaceous, foxy, smokin’ hot type of ladies.” Heechul nodded. “Those who are willing to scream your name all night long as you ride her like a madman.” He made a high five with Yoochun as they laughed.

 

“Hey.” Siwon protested with a frown. “What does that make of me? I’m a changed man. Arasso?”

 

“Oooohhh.” The two .

 

“As if you’re no better Kim Heechul.”

 

“What?” Heechul asked innocently.

 

“You’re not into ?” Siwon raised a brow which Heechul just pursed his lips. “We know you’ve been screwing with our Professor Gummy who by the way is our next subject teacher.” He snickered.

 

“Yah. It’s called making love, okay?” Heechul turned his eyes into slits. “My Gummy bear can still rock my world despite our .” Paused. “And rock my manhood too.”

 

“What?” Siwon raised his hands in disbelief of the words he just heard.

 

“Oh god.” Yoochun facepalmed himself.

 

“She’s our teacher!” Siwon was laughing despite feeling embarrassed. “Your teacher too! Idiot.”

 

“My girlfriend too. Idiot, The Second.” Heechul crumpled and threw a paper on Siwon’s head. He looked at Yoochun who kept on laughing on the side and he threw a paper onto him too. “You’re just jealous because you’ve been celibate for months now!”

 

Siwon almost fell on his chair as Yoochun stopped laughing and glared at him. He was with Seohyun and that girl . . . She’s purer that white from head to toe. They swore they could see a shining halo whenever she passed by. “Shut up!” Yoochun threw back the paper at Heechul.

 

“Pity.” Siwon teased their pissed friend. He glanced at the back and saw Donghae who was into his own nerdy world again. He snatched the book he was reading which Donghae disapproved as he tried to get it back from the guy in front of him.

 

“Give it back.”

 

“No.”

 

“Siwon.”

 

“You’re giving us headache.” Siwon reasoned as he kept on dodging Donghae’s hands. How nerdy could he get? He’s a lot worse that Yoochun. He thought.

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Have a break. Have a life.” Heechul told and they laughed again.

 

“What?” Donghae creased his brows.

 

Heechul turned to him excitedly. “How about you Donghae?”

 

“What about me?” He wasn’t really listening to their conversation a while ago.

 

“What’s your ideal type?” Yoochun brightly smiled which puzzled Donghae.

 

“Ideal type?”

 

“Yeah.” Siwon nodded.

 

“Like a dream girl?”

 

“Urgh. Ideal type. Dream girl or whatsoever.” Siwon prompted. “What should a girl do for her to be considered as your dream girl?”

 

Should college students still be talking about these kinds of things? Donghae couldn’t help but thought. “Why are you asking?”

 

“Just for fun!” Heechul shouted at him, feeling impatient with the way his friend’s brain was lagging.

 

Donghae studied his friends and finally sighed. “Well,” He put down his ballpen and adjusted his eyeglasses. “I find simple girls very beautiful.”

 

“Simple?” The three chorused.

 

“Yeah.” Donghae smiled. “She doesn’t have to wear make up just to stand out. She could just put powder and faint shade of lipstick and that’s it.” The guys creased their brows. “I think girls in uniform and flat shoes are really pretty too. Sometimes, I look at those girls in high heels and makes me want to buy slippers for their feet.” He chuckled softly. “My dream girl? Hmmmn. I don’t really care about her body size. Petite. Chubby. y. Super thin. Fat. It doesn’t matter.” Donghae glanced up the ceiling. “I like someone who’s gentle, diligent in everything she does, honest, friendly, kindhearted . . . Someone who values her studies and loves to smile . . .Hmmmn.” He looked outside the window. “Who doesn’t smoke and drink. And lastly, a girl who doesn’t curse. There. That’s all.”

 

Silence.

 

The four namjas whipped their heads to the right when they heard her standing up from her seat. Yang Sandara took her black shoulder bag and was heading to the door. She had her earphones on and was obviously busy on her cellphone.

 

“Guess, she’s cutting her classes.” Siwon blurted out.

 

“Wait.” Heechul turned back to Donghae. “That’s it? That’s your dream girl?”

 

“Yeah. Why?”

 

Heechul looked at him for a few seconds. “Aren’t those things pointing at Im Yoona?” He asked in dubiety. After all this time?

 

“Oooh!” Siwon and Yoochun for that conclusion.

 

“What are you talking about?” Donghae shook his head and grabbed the journal from Siwon’s hand, ignoring all their silliness.

 

“Someone who’s simple yet very beautiful with just a uniform and flat shoes, gentle, diligent, honest, kindhearted, nerd like you and who always smiles!” Heechul enumerated them easily. “Plus, Yoona never smokes, drinks and a curse can never come out from her lips! It’s Yoona!” Yoochun and Siwon clapped their hands while guffawing in agreement.

 

“I never mentioned a name.” Donghae simply replied and began writing something on his notebook.

 

“Cut the bull, will you?” Heechul smirked. “So, you mean to say that your first ever girlfriend would be- wait, no. Let’s make this cornier. The one you would like to spend your life with would be someone like Yoona? Your dream girl?” The three of them gave each other that know-it-all look. They really knew it all for Yoona was like their friend’s hopeless love. Okay, crush. Just crush. Hopeless crush.

 

The three looked at him in nothing but certainty. There’s what call your ideal type, dream girl or guy, because you want someone you think who could be perfect for you. That person doesn’t have to be perfect literally but just someone who could be perfect for an imperfect you.

 

Donghae had his head bowed down, copying some jargon on his notes, not really comprehending it. His eyes secretly glanced to his right.

 

To the now, emptied seat.

 

 

 

 

 

The one you would like to spend your life with would be someone like Yoona? Your dream girl?

 

 

 

 

 

He raised his head up, looked at his friends and snorted. “No.”

 

 

 

 

 

.           .           .           .           .           .

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” Heechul, Siwon and Yoochun asked in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s boring.”

 

“But you just arrived.”

 

“Yeah.” Bom stretched her million dollar legs on the couch. It was early morning and they were hanging out in the Blackjack Suite. “But still, it’s boring.”

 

“You didn’t make the project you had been complaining since last week, deh?” Minzy raised a brow on her.

 

Bom sheepishly smiled. “Yeah.”

 

“Eonni.” Minzy massaged her forehead. She knew Bom too well. The word, boring, when used in university simply meant that she screwed a school work needed to be done and submitted.

 

“Girls.” CL came out from the balcony with a cellphone on her hand. “Dara’s not answering her phone. I thought she wants to go and check that bar in Gangnam this afternoon.” She tried to dial her number again.

 

“Bet the princess is still asleep on her soft bed.” Bom laughed as she wiggled her newly-painted toe fingers. “It’s only 8:42 in the morning. She comes in whenever she wants in case you’re forgetting. Just call her later.”

 

A sound of the door opening was heard.

 

“Guess, I’m wrong.” Bom creased her forehead, but didn’t bother getting up. Minzy was busy signing some papers for the Council while CL was into her Starbuck’s macchiato.

 

“You’re early!” CL chuckled without looking back at the person who entered their private suite. “That excited to party?”

 

“Ani.” The voice replied. “I need a ballpen.” Her footsteps was getting closer to the living room.

 

“Ballpen? What for?” CL asked, carefully taking a sip from the espresso.

 

“Notes.”

 

“What notes?” CL frowned for a bit with the coffee near her lips as she turned around to ask her friend what was it she needed the bal-

 

 

 

 

 

 

.           .           .           .           .           .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“!” CL yelped at the sting of having her lips burned with the hot drink. It was the most bizarre thing on that morning. It should be broadcasted all over the morning news in every country. CL wiped her lips with her right hand as she stared at the girl in front of her in nothing but bafflement.

 

Bom stopped admiring her feet and forgot about the project she forgot to make as dropped on her chest. Minzy already made a scribble on the important paper on the table and she finally let it go and took off her reading glasses just to have a better view of Dara.

 

A longer silence came.

 

“Damn. What happened?” Bom finally asked, though still couldn’t move on.

 

“I need a ballpen.” Dara repeated. She clicked her tongue at their stunned faces and she just decided to take the black pen which Minzy was using. “Thanks.” She put the thing inside her bag. “I’ll be going to my class now.” With that, she sashayed her way out, leaving the catatonic friends of her.

 

“Who the hell was that?!” Bom asked louder as she shook her head in incredulity.

 

“I-is t-that . . . Is that Dara?” CL pointed at the door and looked at Minzy.

 

But the maknae was still not over it. “I’m not sure.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jung Krystal?”

 

“Present!”

 

“Kim Bobby?”

 

“Here.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter