Chocolate Love

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very short, as in short update. Kekeke

 

Got so busy the past week. We had the examination going on. It’s one thing as a student reviewing and answering the tests but it’s completely another story for a teacher to review the kids, make an exam and freaking so much more. Sigh.

 

Well, anyway! Thank you to for upvoting riiesantii and blacksunie !!! Really, kamsahamnidaaaaaa!!! :D

 

CL’s Lifted is dope! Lovin’ it!!! #Queen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

February 1, 2017

 

“Studies have found risk factors for brain tumors to include ionizing radiation from high dose X-rays like radiation therapy where the machine is aimed at the head, and family histo-”

 

Whatever Donghae was reading that one early morning drifted away as he blinked back at the thing on his desk. He’s always the early bird in class but that day, an earlier bird seemed to be left something on someone else’s nest.

 

He looked around carefully but he saw no sign of soul yet in the classroom. Donghae put his backpack on his chair and took the thing on his hand.

 

It was a small pink box with a yellow ribbon on top of it.

 

He looked at it in wonder and nevertheless, so much curiosity. He sniffed and decided to open it. This ain’t a prank, right? He remembered those days his name was so famous on the Wall of Doom.

 

It happened to be a small box full of chocolates.

 

“What?” He muttered in confusion. “Okay. This isn’t mine.” Why would someone put a box of chocolate on my desk? Maybe somebody forgot and left it here or a stalker had mistakenly put it on my desk? There’s just no way. With that, he closed the box again and walked to a random desk in his class and left it there.

 

But that didn’t end there.

 

For the whole week, not one day missed, a small box of chocolate would always be seen on his desk. He already asked his friends if they were just pranking him or what but WonHeeChun swore they knew nothing about it. Heechul even went in front of the class one time and asked if anyone owns the thing but nobody answered. It was sure hard to determine who was it from for there was no name attached but on the third day a note on it was clearly written.

 

To Lee Donghae

 

“Got a secret admirer, eh?” Siwon muttered while taking a bite of the chocolate.

 

“I wonder what she looks like,” said Yoochun as he took some of the sweets too.

 

“This tastes really good.” Heechul put a hand on Donghae’s shoulder as they waited for their next teacher to come. “Maybe she’s from the Culinary department?”

 

Siwon’s eyes twinkled. “Culinary department?”

 

Heechul nodded back.

 

The enthusiastic Siwon snapped his fingers at Donghae. “There are lots of hot chicks there! Wanna go and check out who this secret admirer of yours?” He smirked.

 

“Are you crazy?” Donghae looked at him wryly, returning to the book he was reading.

 

“Wae?” Siwon asked innocently.

 

“Donghae,” called Yoochun. “Aren’t you curious about the identity of this mystery sender of sweets of yours?”

 

He glanced at his friend as he bit his lower lip. “Yoochun.”

 

“Not even a single bit?”

 

Donghae pursed his lips forward and finally admitted, “J-just a b-bit.”

 

The three cheered loudly while Donghae just shook his head at them. “I wonder if she’s pretty. y?” Heechul put a hand under his chin as they stared at the emptied pink box of chocolate on their friend’s desk. “An elite?”

 

Donghae raised a brow at him, feeling the absurdity of their topic.

 

“What if he’s a guy?” Yoochun seriously asked and the four of them burst into laughter.

 

“Yah Park Yoochun!” Siwon raised a book to hit him.

 

“Gay,” guffawed Heechul.

 

“Just what if?” Yoochun had that wide smile as he stared at Donghae.

 

“No way.” Donghae pushed him on the chest and laughed at the thought.

 

“Are there any hot guys in Culinary Dept.?” Yoochun asked Siwon and they laughed again.

 

Heechul wiped his eyes with the way tears from laughter began to form in them when he caught a glance at the emptied chair beside Donghae. His smile slowly disappeared as one strong, fleeting thought passed by his brain. “What if you already know her?”

 

Silence ensued between them. “Mwo?” Donghae, Siwon and Yoochun asked in confusion.

 

It seemed like a minute passed but Heechul was just staring back at Donghae.

 

Yang Sandara.

 

No one would deny how his friend and the most feared girl in YG University got really close. She now wears uniform, flat black shoes, attends her classes – okay, attends one to two of her classes per day – and has become less scary.

 

Well, not really less scary but somehow . . . a bit congenial?

 

1% of being congenial added to her 99% fierce character.

 

And somehow all these only happened when you came.

 

“What are you talking about?” Donghae asked the now, quiet Heechul again.

 

But his diva friend just smirked back at his baffled eyes. I don’t know, Donghae but it seems to me that you changed the Yang heiress in just a few mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter