Bonus Chap. 1

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeah. You got that notif right. It’s an update from this story. Haha!

 

Thank you for upvoting gzbkei and isisreine! Kamsaaaaa! :D

 

The month of May is about to end and so is my happiness. Sigh.

 

I watched Dara eonni’s interview in Boy Abunda’s show. She said she’s still single.

 

O. Narinig nyo?

 

Quits-quits tayong lahat ha. 

 

 

 

 

*This happened a few months after they became an official couple.*

 

 

 

 

 

“Blue?”

 

“Boring.”

 

“How about white?” Donghae showed him a simple round neck shirt.

 

“Dull.” Eunhyuk told while sipping loudly his milkshake. “Plus, that shirt was centuries old already.”

 

“Black?”

 

“What if you go to an amusement park? I swear all the blazing rays from the sun will struck your armpits. She’ll dump you right there and then.”

 

“Gray?”

 

“That’s not gray. That’s a faded black.”

 

“Ah!” He quickly took it out from his cabinet. “What if I use any shirt with a jacket on?”

 

Eunhyuk tilted his head to the left. “Are you going to ice skate?”

 

Donghae blinked his eyes. “Ani.”

 

“Then, what do you need a jacket for?”

 

“I don’t know.” He replied thoughtlessly as he glanced back at his now emptied cabinet.

 

A couple’s date.

 

It was what Donghae pulled his bestfriend for this one Friday night. He would be going out tomorrow morning for a date. It had been four months since Yang Sandara’s birthday, and goodness. How the news shook everyone. Donghae was now on his third year while Dara on her second semester as a first year Fine Arts student. They still had to endure with the bulls the people around them were . . . well . . . They would just whisper nonsense to each other every time Dara or Donghae passed by.

 

After eating their lunch in the cafeteria this afternoon, Dara just told him if he was free for the weekend because she wanted him to go with her.

 

Hence, a date.

 

“Donghae.” Eunhyuk finished his drink and straightened his back. “Whatever clothes you would wear, you should match it with the place you’re gonna have your date. What if I say you pick that denim pants and you guys are going to a beach? Or wear those shorts when you’re going to a fancy 5 star restaurant in Seoul?” He put the emptied cup down. “Tell me, Hae. Just where exactly are you going to have your date?” He eyed him seriously. He got tired too after his bestfriend paraded all his clothes to him.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Eunhyuk waited for some cheesy punchline. None. “You don’t know?!” He shouted that made Donghae flinched from where he was standing. “How come you don’t know?! You’re the guy here!”

 

“W-well, I . . .” The truth was he got so nervous as she was the first one to ask for it. Plus, Dara was an inch away from him and that alone was enough for him to block out. He just nodded to her when she told him to go in the Yang Sandara's condo at 10. “A-a man s-should consider the choice of place the lady would suggest. Her comfort should be taken first than anything else.”

 

Eunhyuk looked at him wryly. “What a lousy excuse.” He said. “Let’s say, she would ask you for the place tomorrow.” He lied down on the pile of clothes on Donghae’s small bed. “Where will you take her?”

 

Where will I take her?

 

His thoughts wandered to that particular favorite place of his in Mokpo. “Ice cream store.”

 

“Ice cream?”

 

“Deh.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Hmm. No particular reason. I just want to see her eating ice cream. Girls look cute when eating an ice-” He innocently reasoned out when he noticed his bestfriend looking at him with that suggestive smile. “What?”

 

“Girls eating ice cream, eh?” Eunhyuk took his white shirt and hid his grinning mouth under it.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong with that?”

 

 “Watching it melt and their tongues that devil food.”

 

“ what?”

 

“Aigoo! ” Eunhyuk buried his face on the shirt. “I didn’t know you have this y side, Hae! It’s been four  months since  you have a girlfriend and your raging hormones . . .”

 

“Yah!” Donghae pointed at him as his face gone red of embarrassment. He took a spoon on the table in front of him and threw it to Eunhyuk who dodged it using a pillow. “Have you lost your mind?! I would never do such-”

 

“You’re a man, Hae. That’s normal. And I’m not judging you.”

 

Donghae didn’t know whom he wanted to disappear: his stupid bestfriend or him. “S-shut up already! I’m not like you!” He was embarrassed, irked, and blushing all at the same time.

 

“Tell me,” Eunhyuk just laughed at he sat up on the bed and leaned towards him. “When you guys kiss-”

 

“No. Shut up.” He quickly covered his reddened ears.

 

“Do you guys suddenly feel everything just felt hot and right?” Eunhyuk’s voice teasing as he enjoyed so much seeing his innocent and dense bestfriend so unsettled. “Wait. Between the two of you, who’s the first one to make a move-”

 

“Lee Eunhyuk!” He finally shouted and pointed at the door. “Get out.”

 

“Just a little advice from me, Donghae.” Eunhyuk finally stood with that grinning gummy face. He had so much tonight.

 

“No. I don’t need it. Go home.”

 

“Man up. If she gives you the permission, penetrate, I mean, grab it already.”

 

“Get out.”

 

“You know what they say on first dates,” He took his jacket and wore it. “It’s either it ends so sinfully hot or morally cold.” His brows were wiggling when Eunhyuk quickly ducked.

 

“Now!” Donghae just hurled to him his medicine books in annoyance.

 

Eunhyuk was laughing so hard, running outside his apartment. “Good luck, Donghae! Never make a girl angry when that time comes!” He was waving on the road as Donghae stared, wanting to strangle him with his second-hand stethoscope. “It hurts right here.” Eunhyuk pointed at his and ran while laughing like a madman.

 

“Lunatic.” Donghae could only say, slamming the door hard and locked it. Why did I even ask for his help? No. Why did he become my friend in the first place? He shook his head, feeling his annoyance gradually subsided. His eyes widened at the messy pile of clothes on his bed and on the floor when an important matter hit him. “I still don’t know what to wear for tomorrow!” He was near pulling his hair. “Aish!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae felt his forehead creased as he looked back at his completely pissed girlfriend. “Wae?” He was standing outside the door of her condo unit. “Am I late?” He glanced at his watch and saw he was actually 10 minutes early.

 

“I gave you the passcode, right?” Her voice in a monotone. Dara was in a simple V-neck shirt and gray Keds sneakers. But what caught his attention more than her pissed off state was the tattered booty shorts she was wearing. It was a first and he was doing well trying to ignore it.

 

He glanced at that small machine on her door and nodded when the door slammed to his face. What the. Is she mad? Donghae rolled his tongue inside his left cheek to calm himself. Is it that time of the month? He began punching the code and the door opened, welcoming Yang Sandara with her arms crossed. “Are you crazy?” He asked, closing the door behind him.

 

“Next time, don’t you dare buzz the doorbell and just enter already. There’s a reason why I gave you the passcode.” She made a tch sound and turned around to the living room.

 

“It’s called something like respect.” Donghae told her, somehow pissed too but still followed her from behind. “And you seriously need to learn the word, hospitality.”

 

It was Saturday morning. It was their date and the two were already getting at each other’s nerves.

 

“I have common sense and you don’t.” Dara told him flatly and plopped on her long, white chic couch.

 

Unbelievable. Donghae pursed his lips to the side, controlling himself from losing patience. Again.

 

Her eyes fell on the thing his hands were clutching from his back. “What’s that?”

 

Donghae looked at her dryly first before finally giving her the pink roses he bought from his salary. Dara took them from his hands and stared at the bouquet. “Why 8 roses?” She couldn’t help but asked.

 

“From. The. Guy. Who. Doesn’t. Have. Common. Sense.” He counted like a kid so bored in Math class.

 

A soft chuckle escaped her lips that made him looked back at her. “Komawo.”

 

That was the end of it.

 

One smile from her and his heart could forget anything or anyone around him . . . but never her smile.

 

Donghae could only nod, putting aside the sudden urge of kissing her there. “So,” He cleared his throat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter