Deprived

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong! I know I took quite a time to update. Mianhe Royals! Went to enjoy my vacation. Keke

 

So, some began shipping Joongki x Dara. Am I the only one who hasn’t watched that Descendants of the Sun? Is it really good? Whatcha think? The guy named Joongki is really handsome and his leading lady is Song Hye Kyo? Deh? She’s a goddess too! I also saw the most-talked video in Youtube and I must say that yeah. It somehow makes sense but . . .

 

Not once it could waver my Royal heart.

 

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Microbiology quiz.

 

 

 

Yang Sandara

 

 

 

Reflection paper on Pathology.

 

 

 

Yang Sandara

 

 

 

Interview report in Psychiatry II.

 

 

 

Yang Sandara

 

 

 

Draft in Medical Economics.

 

 

 

Yang Sandara

 

 

 

Written report in Medicine and Surgery.

 

 

 

Freaking Yang Sandara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae harshly threw the blanket that was covering his face to the corner of his small rented apartment. It was 11 in the evening. He knew he should be sleeping but there he was, completely wide awake as one person kept on circling his mind. “Yang Sandara.” He uttered the name in so much distaste. “You’re a pain in the !”

 

For the next week that followed after the Yang’s heiress wrote her name on his paper, Donghae fell into something he never thought could be happening.

 

That is to be Yang Sandara’s vassal.

 

Just go with it. It’ll do you good. Those were Yoochun’s words to him.

 

Just print another copy of your work. Make a copy of your every quiz. Write your name on it and give the other one to Yang Sandara. Easy, right? You don’t have to worry about the professors. They all know about it and won’t say a thing about it. Plus, you’ll get rewards from her. Siwon told him.

 

The ‘rewards’ Choi Siwon was talking about was the money bills she kept on dumping on his lap every single time she took his work. He was always ready to give those back to her but at his peripheral view, Yoochun, Siwon and Heechul would look at him sternly, telling him to shut up and sit down. And he hated that! He needed his friends to support but they were just telling him to keep mum and swallow everything.

 

It’ll shock you at first but believe me Donghae. You wouldn’t want to go against her. Last statement from Heechul.

 

It took a few minutes for Donghae to put all things together.

 

2NE1 is the government.

 

Yang Sandara?

 

She’s the ruler and the rules itself.

 

“Bull.” Donghae took his broken eyeglasses off and closed his eyes tightly in attempt to sleep peacefully. But as the Yang heiress’ face haunted his mind, he knew ‘peacefully’ would never come as the next adverb.

 

In just a day, Donghae learned that he wasn’t the first one that Yang Sandara stole the identity on paper works and stuff. In every year, she picks someone in the class to do written works for her. Nobody, as in nobody, even dared speak up about it. Not even the professors! It’s like a normal thing in that school. Yoochun even told him that almost everyone in their class wanted to be in his shoes for being the vassal. He gawked at that.

 

Who the hell would want their dignity to be stepped on?!

 

YG University.

 

I can’t believe it is like this here. He thought after that incident.

 

That incident, one Tuesday afternoon. He was sitting on one of the benches in the garden, studying the human brain with a thick book, when he saw a glimpse of a girl who was carrying this huge box with load of papers and costumes in it. He remembered her name as Seohyun. She was Yoochun’s crush. For the past days that Donghae met those guys, he became friends with those three. They accepted him even though they were one of the elites. Yoochun was the son of a senator. Siwon’s family owned Choi Corporation that basically runs half of the factories in South Korea. Heechul’s family owns well-known malls in the country. But they clicked together. They were very simple, humble and funny, of course. They even went to where Donghae was working every night and that is the small barbecue restaurant of Eunhyuk’s family. They adore Eunhyuk instantly too. Last Friday, after all the customers left, the five of them gathered in the restaurant and just drank and had fun together.

 

Now, going back to Yoochun’s crush. She was in Performing Arts if he got it right. She’s very pretty and innocent like a nun in a monastery. Donghae stood to help her, thinking he could tease Yoochun that he got the chance to talk to his crush while Chun could just ogle at her from afar, but the box slipped from her hand and fell on the gray-tiled floor. Good thing, all stuff in there remained in the box. Donghae took a step forward but stopped as the papers and costumes suddenly flew on the air and Seohyun could just close her eyes in fear.

 

2NE1.

 

Yang Sandara just kicked the box on their way and glared at the poor Seohyun who looked like a rabbit, trembling and begging for her life, in front of a lion. “I-I’m s-sorry Yang S-s-sandara s-sunbaenim! I d-didn’t mean to. M-mianhaeyo!” She kept on bowing nonstop at the hair-shaved girl as she scoffed and kicked the papers again that fell on top of her red stilettos. CL and Park Bom just laughed at the girl as they passed by her while Gong Minzy was busy watching a dance battle in Youtube at the back.

 

Donghae remained rooted there in the garden. He didn’t help Seohyun pick all the papers up for one thing was even more bugging him. Why does she let 2NE1 do that to her? Donghae somehow thought that this was like in the Korean drama series where the rich, Yang Sandara, keeps on torturing the poor, that’s him. But if he heard it from Yoochun right . . . Seohyun was a daughter of a rich businessman too. Wait. Are even the riches of the rich here in this school are afraid of 2NE1?

 

Donghae grabbed his bag near a small table in his room and looked at the small plastic inside it. He took it out and opened.

 

2,000 dollar bills.

 

And that huge amount of money from her was making his blood boiled even more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeaaaaah!”

 

“ yeah!”

 

“! Don’t spill your cocktail on my precious legs!”

 

“Sorry. Hahahahaha!”

 

2NE1 was partying hard in one of the private rooms in High Grind’s Bar, owned by Bom’s friends in the music industry, Epik High. The music was blaring and the lights in the room were going crazy. CL brought a guy named Dony as her date as they danced ily on the center while Bom was already kissing it all out with the actor, Lee Dongwook on the bar area of the private room. Dara and Minzy got tired of dancing with CL and Dony so they just settled on the couch and began drinking. Hard.

 

“I heard you got a new hooman working on your portfolio.” Minzy said as she finished sending a text to her brother, Daesung, telling to fetch her there after two hours.

 

“Yeah.” Dara replied boringly as she took a swing of that Margarita.

 

“Male or female?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Mwo?” Minzy looked at her incredulously.

 

Dara let an exasperated breath out. “I think male.” She answered but then followed, “But somehow he looks like a girl so . . . a gay maybe. I really don’t care as long as he or she does the job for me.”

 

Minzy chuckled. “I see. All for Soo Hyuk oppa, deh?”

 

Dara sighed again. “If it weren’t for Soohyuk oppa, I wouldn’t bother displaying an empty portfolio in our mansion.”

 

Every student in YG requires a portfolio. It’s as a highschooler thing as it could get but that was how it was there. All the quizzes, reports, assignments, projects, researches, etc. were included there. After every semester, the portfolios were given not to the students but to their parents or guardians. Soo Hyuk would always have the time to visit the school every semester to check her portfolio, wanting an assurance that she’s not bluffing when she’s telling him that she’s finally listening and participating in class.

 

Minzy laughed and that made Dara rolled her eyes. “Of course, for your older brother, Soohyuk oppa. You wouldn’t want to disappoint him if he learned that you passed your Pre-Med course without any quiz or test at all.” She laughed again and poured red wine on her bottle. “Plus, eonni. Sinchayo. You wouldn’t want Jinwoo follow your bad steps, deh?” She teased and laughed again.

 

“Yah. Shut up, Minji.” Dara threw a pillow couch on her direction. “I don’t want to add more burden to Soohyuk oppa regarding my performance in school. He’s really busy in the company. He couldn’t handle two empires. And yah! Our younger brother, Jinwoo, is a good boy. Arasso?”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. A good boy whom you couldn’t convince to be the doctor in your family.”

 

Dara was silent. Her back slumped on the couch as she emptied her glass. “That brat wants to become a businessman like appa.” She shook her head and poured more alcohol on her glass. “But he said he wanted to become a doctor like omma when he was a kid. Indecisive brat.” And drank again.

 

“I guess, no one can save you, future Dr. Yang.” Minzy teased even more.

 

Dara scoffed. “Don’t care. Anyway, I won’t really be a doctor who’d deal with freaking patients and their nasty diseases. I’ll just sit in the office, get medical advisers in the business and in the medical field, sign this and that and there, I can still do whatever I want.”

 

“You make a doctor’s life sound so bad when they’re supposed to be noble and heroic.” Minzy shook her head and glanced at CL and Dony who were already kissing torridly on the center. “Eeew.” She grimaced and turned back to Dara who laughed at her reaction. “Somebody might help you with your problem.”

 

“I don’t have a problem.”

 

“Yeah. Sure.”

 

Dara looked at her after a couple of seconds. “Nugu?”

 

“What?” Minzy blinked her eyes, feeling confused with the ‘who’ question.

 

“Who would help me with my problem?”

 

“I don’t know. Someone might just come and change you and your life.”

 

Dara looked up at her bestfriend after litting her cigarette. She blew the smoke on the air and shouted in distaste, “The , Minji! You’re making me cringe!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is it Good Friday already? What’s with the face, Donghae?” Siwon put an arm around Donghae’s shoulder as they occupied a table in the huge and classy, YG library. There were a total of four floors inside it with a wide variety of any type of book that one wants to read.

 

“Nothing.” He replied lowly.

 

“Nothing?” Yoochun asked.

 

“You’re done with your duty?” Siwon asked as he ate that Mentos sheepishly. Donghae as a scholar started working in the library

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter