Romeo's Juliet

World Of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Want to share how giddy I was with the pic Dara uploaded. Her feet painted with Nemo and Dory. Kyyyaaaaaa! Someone misses the fish!!! Kekekeke I know there are lots of daragon moments too. Legit ones.  Okay lang. My ship also has no matter how faint, little or delusional it is compared to others. Walang basagan. Loyal pa rin to sa OTP. Wahahahaha!

 

To dadedi ! Thank you for upvoting! Have a good night! :D

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugly, stinking !”

 

 

 

 

Strike!

 

 

 

 

“Desperate little piece of !”

 

 

 

 

Strike!

 

 

 

 

“Class A flirt!”

 

 

 

 

Strike!

 

 

 

 

“Head to toe leech!”

 

 

 

 

Strike!

 

 

 

 

“Desperate, attention seeking princess!”

 

 

 

 

Strike!
 

 

 

 

“You’re not even qualified to be called a princess in my kingdom!”

 

 

 

 

Strike!

 

 

 

 

 

Dara momentarily paused her rage as she began to think. She let out a snicker and took another dart. “If it’s not for plastic surgery, I’m hella sure you would still look like the queen of Bubonic plague!”

 

 

 

 

Strike!

 

 

 

 

A total of seven missile darts were hurled to Nam Jihyun’s pretty face posted on the middle of the dartboard. Dara was panting as she glared at it so hard. Where she got the picture? Simple, little thing.

 

A girl named Nam Jihyun confessed to Lee Donghae in the library! It was crazy! Really! I wonder how he feels. Bom’s voice kept on replaying in her head, making all her blood boil even more.

 

The heiress could almost feel a slight satisfaction with the darts on her eyes, nose, cheeks, and forehead but . . .

 

Dara squinted her eyes at the white, pearly teeth of Jihyun flashing towards her.

 

She swiftly turned around and grabbed her Macbook. “The hell are you smiling about?!”

 

 

 

 

 

SMASHED!
 

 

 

 

And the murdered picture of Nam Jihyun, along with broken thang of Steven Jobs, fell pitifully on the Blacksuite’s dark tiled floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hae. What do you think?”

 

“What?”

 

“Tch. Is she pretty?”

 

Donghae rolled his eyes at Siwon who kept pestering him about Jihyun’s confession in the middle of Professor Leeteuk’s class discussion. “Can’t you see Yoochun’s reporting? Ssshhh.”

 

“Heard she’s a rocking chick.” Heechul looked back at him and gave him a sly smile.

 

“Solma?” Siwon’s eyes twinkled.

 

Donghae just shook his head and tried to focus to Yoochun.

 

But hell.

 

How could he focus?

 

When the girl beside him looked like she was about to butcher somebody with the way she was drilling humongous holes on the whiteboard.

 

“Did you get her number?”

 

No answer.

 

“Donghae. Did you?” Siwon hit him on the knee.

 

“Aish!” Donghae snapped at his friend. “No. Okay. No, I didn’t. Why would I? Tss.”

 

“Why would I?” Heechul gave him an overall look. “Cut the bull.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“So, what’s your plan?” Heechul asked with that smirked plastered still.

 

“What plan?”

 

“Date her? Making her your first girlfriend?” Siwon’s voice was teasing as Heechul chuckled beside.

 

“No.” Donghae replied firmly as he glanced discreetly at Dara who now looked . . . much more murderous. What’s wrong with her?

 

“Why not?” Siwon asked. He just wanted his friend to experience the joy of having a girl.

 

Donghae looked at him straight in the eye. “Just because she has a crush on me doesn’t mean I should take advantage of that and court her or something.”

 

“Take advantage, eh?” Heechul smirked playfully.

 

“Wae?”

 

“But I saw you smiled a while ago when took a bite of another chocolate she made this morning.”

 

The three friends flinched from their seats when Dara slammed her cellphone on her desk and glared at them. She leaned near the guys who kept on murmuring a while ago. “Can’t you see somebody’s reporting in front?” She asked them ominously. “Have you guys have no respect to others?” The three glanced at Yoochun then to her. “One more word and I’ll have your names on the Wall of Doom.”

 

Siwon and Heechul’s eyes bulged and quickly turned to the front, sitting rigidly and looking at Yoochun. Donghae creased his brows, not a bit bothered with the threat. Of course, he knew what it was like to have your name be so infamous when written there but . . . Really. What’s wrong with her? Dara gave him one last glare before turning back to the front. Or is it that she’s starting to have a heart on Medicine? And to the other students?

 

“What the hell. Aren’t you finished yet?” Dara’s voice roared all over the classroom. Her wrath now directed to Yoochun. “You keep on blabbering about chromosome . We get it now, okay? You should make him stop when the topic is clear already. What are you?” She looked at Professor Leeteuk who was absolutely dumbfounded with the sudden outburst. “Sit down already.” She turned back to Yoochun who was equally stunned and hesitantly walked to his seat. He didn’t wait for the tacher to instruct for he knew who to obey when it comes to the compassionate educator and the sadist dictator. “Next!”

 

Bobby’s eyes widened. The word in capital letters, SCREWED, written all over his face. “M-m-me?” He almost choked.

 

None of the students dare utter a word.

 

Now, this is the Yang Sandara they all well know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To the cafeteria. I’m gonna meet Taeyang oppa there. We need to discuss the next events the university will have. There are lots of clubs who want to launch their activities this February.” Minzy explained as she and Dara walked to the hallway, ignoring the students giving them all the attention in the world. “You know we cannot just approve all of them.”

 

“Who cares? It’s not my problem.” Dara rolled her eyes. “Why drag me here?” She hasn’t been to the YG cafeteria. Well, that’s because back then, she doesn’t even stay in the school long.

 

“What will you do in the Blackjack Suite? The girls are not there.” Minzy chuckled as they reached the place with the other students who stopped from eating and now, were all staring at them. But as usual, it was normal as breathing to the two to feel like they were the most important people on Earth. “Oh!” Minzy semi-stopped on her track as she pointed to her left. “Siwon oppa and the rest of the guys are there.”

 

“Mwo?” But even before Dara could look at them, she was already dragged by the maknae to their table. “Wha-”

 

“Hi guys!” Minzy beamed a smile.

 

“Oh!” Heechul pointed at her in surprise.

 

“Annyeonghaesayo!” Siwon, Yoochun and Donghae stood in the middle of taking their lunch and bowed at them.

 

“Annyeong!” Minzy waved at them. “Can we sit with here?” She pointed at the vacant chairs.

 

“Sure!” Yoochun immediately nodded and offered the seat on his right to Minzy.

 

“Thanks oppa!” Minzy bowed to him and sat. She looked at Dara and saw she was still standing there, looking annoyed at something. “Eonni.”

 

“Urgh!” Dara loudly groaned and sat near Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

The boys were kinda awkward . . . No. Hesitant to greet the Yang heiress after what happened in their class. They figured that it was best to let her cool down and not ignite the fire to her rage.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

They couldn’t even take a bite of whatever dish they bought.

 

“Oh.” Minzy was staring at her cellphone.

 

“Wae?” Dara asked boringly.

 

“Taeyang oppa said he’s near the oval. He was asking if he could meet me there because the dean of Liberal Arts wants to have a meeting in the AKMU building.” Minzy already sent a reply to Taeyang. “I wonder why.”

 

“Oval?” Dara frowned. “I’m not gonna waste time going there. That’s way too far.”

 

Minzy put back her phone in her bag and chuckled at her. “I know.” She sipped from the juice Heechul treated her. “So, wait for me here. Arachi?”

 

“What?” Dara creased her brows in confusion when Minzy started to leave her there. “You’re ting me.”

 

“I’ll be quick, eonni!” She blew a kiss to her and pointed at the guys. “Take good care of Dara eonni guys!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.           .           .           .           .           .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who would have thought that it would be her friend that would piss her even more? Why do I have to wait for her? Am I her feet?! “Tch.” She looked somewhere, trying not to shout at the guys who were obviously uncomfortable when she was there, sitting with them. “Leave!”

 

Siwon, Yoochun and Heechul almost choked on their own saliva as they abruptly stood and brought their trays with them.

 

“S-see you.” Siwon stuttered.

 

“Bye!” Heechul was the first one to get away with her wrath as he semi-ran to the exit door while Yoochun almost dropped his lunch, his eyes not leaving the heiress glaring ones.

 

Dara turned to the guy beside her. “Tch.” She narrowed her eyes at him. “What the hell are you still doing here?”

 

Donghae was currently chewing the carrot in his mouth as he looked back at her. “I came her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter