Decisions

Push and Pull

author-note: Yeah I know we're still at the party and no this story is not gonna be ONLY about the party if you think that now. It's just that a LOT of things happened on the party and I don't want to leave out too much of it. But I promise the party ends after this chapter. Hope you like it :) Comment and Subscribe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung's POV

When I stepped outside the chilly air of the night hit me and a shiver ran down my spine, but I was still boiling hot inside from my anger. I took a few steps around the corner away from the hut. I heard Hoseok's steps behind me. Then I turned around. Hoseok's face had turned dead serious.

"Hit me." I said with a face just as serious as his.

"What?"

"I said hit me! Hit me and get over this crap. Whatever your problem with me is, just let it out and hit me so we can both get on with our lives."

He let out a slight chuckle, but his face turned right back to that stony expression.

"I'm NOT gonna hit you." he said.

I started to get really angry.

"I'm sick and tired of this . Do what you need to do, but let's stop this bull right here and now. If you don't wanna hit me then tell me what exactly is your problem with me? Come on, spit it out! Did I try to get into your pants? Are you one of those stupid people that believe that homoual people are after every of the same gender?! We don't even know each other! My uality and my relationship are none of your business!"

Hoseok was still hushing, but his stony face took on a slightly bitter expression. It was driving me crazy.

"What? Now you can't talk huh? Everyday you spit annoying remarks at me and now you can't open your ing mouth?"

I saw Hoseok biting his lip. He seemed to be getting angry now, too. I grabbed his collar and shouted at him.

"Talk to me! Or hit me! Do something! I'm not letting you go before we clear this out! HIT ME!"

Out of my anger I threw a punch at him, but he caught my wrist and suddenly approached me with confident steps. I automatically walked backwards until my back met the wall of the hut. Hoseok still held my wrist in a strong grip. He leaned forward and looked into my eyes with a fierce gaze.

"I'm NOT gonna hit you. I don't WANT to hit you..." he said. I opened my mouth to say something, but he interrupted me.

"Let's stop this. Calm down. I don't want to hurt you." he said silently. The last words were barely a whisper. I didn't understand it. I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Oh you don't want to physically hurt me?! Are you kidding me? You don't want to hit me, but it's okay for you to hurt me everyday with your words?! I don't get you!"

He freed my wrist and ran his fingers through his hair. He walked a little circle until he was standing at his first spot again.

"...I'm sorry....ok? Now let's go back inside. You are drunk."

I suddenly felt tears welling up in my eyes. The alcohol was really putting me on a roller coaster of feelings.

"Yeah sure. You're unbelievable. Go back inside to your stupid squad of followers."

"Taehyung?"

"GO! Leave me alone!"

I felt the first tear making it's way down my cheek. All my suppressed feelings about the problems with my long-distance relationship were suddenly all coming up.

 

Hoseok's POV

I felt utterly troubled when I went back inside. So troubled that it felt like something heavy was lying on my chest, making it hard to breathe. Almost all eyes were on me. I walked to a friend of Taehyung's with whom he had come to the party and pulled him aside.

"Maybe you should go and check on Taehyung. I think he's crying."

"What? What the hell did you do to him?!"

"Nothing!...Please just go check on him, he wouldn't let me. He sent me away."

"And that surprises you?" he said and shook his head. He then left the hut. The weight on my chest was still there.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook's POV

Later that evening some of us went outside. There was a shelter with wooden benches and a wooden table underneath. We put some candles on the table so that it wouldn't be pitch black since night had already fully rolled around. Before I joined them, me and one of my best friends took a little walk on the sports field, because he was constantly trying to get me to tell him what happened earlier and I couldn't keep it a secret from him anymore. So I told him. Problem is that that friend never really liked Jimin so he wasn't really that happy to hear about it.

"What? No! I mean...no! Jimin's not good for you!"

I felt embarrassed and didn't dare to speak up.

"I know. It was a mistake. I'm drunk."

My friend sighed.

"Jungkook...I just don't want you to get hurt. There's never coming anything good out of drunk make-out sessions. Just be careful. And I know you. You take things to heart very easily."

"Yeah I know. Come on, let's go back."

We then joined the people under the shelter. I had drunk some more alcohol, but I was still just a little tipsy. But Jimin seemed more than just a little tipsy. The seat orders on the benches changed a lot, because people were coming and going and at some point Jimin and I ended up next to each other. Jimin leaned to me more and more and when he was close enough to nuzzle my cheek, all I could think of were the persons sitting across from us. Sure the light from the candles wasn't much, but they still must have noticed it. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't stop that moment. It felt so good. But I also couldn't stop thinking about the words of my friend.

A while later, my friend and I decided to leave. He went to call his dad to pick us up and I started to gather my things and say goodbye.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Coming with me?" Jimin asked me. I hesitated. I kind of had a feeling that this was not about the bathroom. But my mind just zoned out and I went with him. When we had reached the door to the hut that would also lead to the bathroom Jimin took my hand and led me around the corner behind the building. He came close. I smelled the alcohol.

"Wanted to say goodbye." he whispered. I knew I shouldn't. I knew my friend would kill me if I'd tell him. But I had a feeling that I should play on it, because I didn't know how things would be between us tomorrow or when school would start again. I had a feeling that this might not happen again, so I leaned into the kiss and enjoyed every second of it until we parted. I felt bad afterwards. In a good way as well as in a bad way.