This

Push and Pull

Jungkook's POV

I don't remember how long we kept making out until our lips parted for air again and we held onto each other tightly because the cold air of the night made us shiver. I felt Jimin shudder against me and wrapped my arms tighter around him my hands up and down his back, but I felt a little bad for him and I was feeling quite cold, too, so I whispered: “Maybe we should go back inside before we catch a cold.”

I think I'll go home.” Jimin said. I pulled back a little to look at him.

Everything okay?” I asked. He nodded and looked up at me as his fingers tenderly over my neck. Another wave of goosebumps flooded my body making me shiver even more.

Can I bring you to the bus stop?” I asked.

Okay. Let's go get our jackets.” he answered. We separated, but I tentatively took his hand as we walked back to the entrance and back into the club. Even as we approached our friends he didn't let go of my hand and I felt my heart flutter. When we arrived we let go of our hands to search for our jackets. I found mine and put it on. I looked around and saw Jimin doing the same.

What are you doing?” one of my friends asked as I saw Jimin walking back to me.

We're leaving.” I said.

We? Who's 'we'?” he asked and Jimin came to stand next to me. I didn't answer and just took his hand again interlacing our fingers and then leading us back to the exit. I somehow knew that we'd probably have to face some rumors back in school, but I was too drunk to care. All I thought about was the feeling of his hand in mine.

We stepped out into the cold and pulled our jackets tighter around us as we started walking to the bus stop nearby. We were still holding hands and I hesitatingly my thumb over his skin. A moment later I felt Jimin doing the same. I thought my heart might burst any second. I was still completely overwhelmed by the events of the evening. I still couldn't quite grasp that it was real.

When we arrived at the bus stop and looked at the bus schedule we saw that we'd have to wait a little for the next bus to come. The seats were too cold so we kept standing as we swayed from one feet to the other trying to keep our bodies warm. When Jimin let go of my hand I felt a bit disappointed at first, but he then slid his hands under my open jacket and around my torso pressing himself against me and burying his head in my chest. I let out a shaky breath before wrapping my jacket and my arms around his shaking body. My heart was beating erraticly and apparently Jimin noticed it, too.

Jungkook?” he whispered.

Y-Yeah?” I spluttered.

Your heart is beating so fast.” he said and giggled a little.

Sorry...” was all I could think of. I just didn't know what to say.

No, it's nice...” Jimin said and I felt his fingers over my back. We started swaying together and I leaned my head on his. After a while I pulled out my phone to look at the time and when I looked up I saw the bus coming from afar.

The bus is coming.” I said. Jimin pulled a little away from me to look, too. He then looked back up at me and pulled his arms away from my back only to slide them around my neck. He leaned in and my eyes fluttered shut as he softly kissed my lips.

Good night.” he whispered as he pulled back and let go of me.

Good night.” I answered a little flabbergasted as the bus came to a halt in front of us. Jimin looked back at me one more time and smiled before entering the bus.

 

 

When I woke up it was quite bright already. I binked a few times adjusting to the brightness in my room as I slowly came back to consciousness. I fully opened my eyes and sighed. I could already feel that I had a bit of a headache. Then I noticed that I was clutching something in my arms. I looked at it and realized that it was Jimin's shirt. I shook my head and played around with it. When I nuzzled my face into it and noticed that it still smelled like Jimin, images of the night before flashed through my mind. Had it really happened? Or had it just been one big dream? My feelings were a chaotic mix. When I propped myself up on my elbows and took my phone from the bedside table I saw that it was already noon. I guess I had slept through till then. I also saw that I had a few messages, but I didn't bother to look at them, yet.

I pushed away my blanket and sat up. My head hurt a little, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared. I just felt pretty tired all in all. I yawned and got up taking the shirt with me. It was time to put it in the laundry so that I could give it back to Jimin soon. When I saw a note on my desk I frowned and walked over picking it up to read it.

'Hey Honey, we went out to run some errands. We'll probably be back this afternoon or in the evening. Food's in the kitchen, you only have to warm it up. XoXo Mum and Dad'

I put the note back on my desk and left my room to go to the bathroom. I needed a shower first. I put Jimin's shirt in the laundry basket and stripped out of my clothes to put them there, too. I then peed and took a shower. I let out a pleased sigh when the warm water flowed down my body. I stayed in the shower a little longer than usual, but I felt much better afterwards, refreshed and much more awake. I dried my body and then wrapped the towel around my waist before brushing my teeth thoroughly to get rid of the alcohol smell. I only roughly rubbed my hair dry and let the air do the rest as I walked back to my room to get fresh clothes. I took a look at my phone and read the messages I had received. There were a few from last night of my friends asking me where I was or where I had gone off to and a confused message from Jin, but no message from Jimin. I was a bit disappointed, but what had I expected?

I dropped my phone on my bed and walked over to my cupboard taking out a pair of underwear, a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a loose shirt. I put away the towel and put on the clothes. Then I shoved my phone into the pocket of my sweatpants before walking to the kitchen. My stomach was already grumbling out of hunger. I warmed up the food my mother had cooked and drank banana milk. Just when I had put my plate into the dishwasher I heard the doorbell ring. I was confused. Who could it be at Sunday noon? Would it be Jin coming over to check on me? I walked to the door opening it in anticipation. I hadn't expected it to be Jimin. Our eyes met and he looked a little bashful. I opened my mouth to say something, but the words got stuck in my throat. Jimin looked away and rubbed his neck.

Uhm, I brought the clothes you lent me. I washed them.” he said and lifted up his hand to show me a plastic bag.

Oh, thanks. Do you...do you want to come in?” I asked and stepped a little aside.

Okay.” Jimin said and entered my house taking off his shoes. I closed the door and turned to him. He put down the bag and we looked at each other a little uncertain before he stepped forward and we hugged. When we pulled apart Jimin's eyes briefly looked into mine, before he looked away again. I took the bag bringing it to my room feeling a little nervous. I heard him follow me. I then put the bag next to the cupboard and turned to him.

We should talk.” we both said at the same time and laughed a little. I walked over to my bed and climbed on it sitting up against the wall and pulling my knees close to my body loosely slinging my arms around them. Jimin walked over and sat down next to me. We hushed for a while until I managed to pick up the courage to say something first.

Jimin...do you regret what happened yesterday?” I asked and felt my heart beat nervously. It was silent for another moment and I saw him play around with my blanket. Maybe he was just as nervous as I was.

No...” Jimin finally answered and it took a big weight off my chest.

Do you?” he added.

No.” I immediately responded. We both sighed and it was silent again. I closed my eyes trying to find the right words although I was so scared to say them.

Jimin, this wasn't just a drunk adventure to me, I-...Damnit...I think-”

I couldn't finish the sentence and buried my face in my hands.

Do you have feelings for me?” Jimin asked and I swore I could hear his voice quaver a little. I nodded my head, but didn't dare to look up at him. I kept my face in my hands trying to calm down. The longer Jimin hushed the worse I felt. I suddenly felt his hands in my hair soothingly running his fingers through it. I looked up and dared to ask the next logical question.

What about you?”

His hand slid out of my hair and he sighed looking away. An unpleasant feeling spread inside me.

My feelings are just a chaotic mess. There's you, but there's also Cara and it's all confusing me. I'm not even sure if I want a relationship right now.”

My heart dropped and I closed my eyes again wishing to be somewhere else. I startled a little when I felt Jimin snuggle his warm body up against my side pressing his face to my neck. My heart skipped a beat and I opened my eyes again stretching out my legs to make the position more comfortable.

All I know is that I don't want to lose this. Whatever it is.” Jimin said and I felt his lips press against my skin. My breath got stuck in my throat and my eyes fluttered shut again. I felt Jimin's fingers slide up my chest and then over the other side of my neck as he kept placing tender kisses on my neck. I sighed and leaned my head back. He slid his fingertips up and down my neck as he kept kissing and nibbling on my skin sending shivers down my spine. I then reached my hand over to slide it in his hair. Jimin's lips left my skin and I opened my eyes pulling my head back up. We looked at each other and I let out a shaky breath. Jimin sat up and leaned closer. I turned a little sideways and couldn't help looking down at his lips. Jimin then bit his lip and that was it. I leaned down and kissed him.

I wanted it to be just this. Jimin and me in my room. Forever.

 

 

Hoseok's POV

My thoughts about Taehyung kept me up most of the night and the little bit of sleep that I got wasn't really restorative, so I was in a rather bad mood for the rest of Sunday and I couldn't really distract me. It drove me crazy. No matter what I did, I couldn't help thinking about Taehyung and that guy. What had happened after I left? What did they do? How far did they go? Did he take him home? My thoughts just wouldn't stop. It didn't exactly help when I got a message from Taehyung sometime at noon.

'Hey. Everything okay? You were gone so early, I couldn't find you anymore.'

I wasn't in the mood to answer, though, so I didn't and tried to stay away from my phone. That night I didn't really sleep any better, so on Monday morning I was in a horrible mood. When I arrived in school I pretty much ignored everyone and avoided seeing Taehyung for most of the day until the last period where I'd sit next to him. Towards the end of lunch break I walked to the room where we'd have our class together and the room was already open. A few students were already sitting in their seats. Taehyung wasn't there, yet and I sat down throwing my stuff on the table. I was bugged out. I just wanted the day to be over. A few moments later Taehyung sat down next to me and smiled happily. I felt like puking.

Hey!” he said full of joy.

Hey.” I mumbled without looking at him and acted like I was searching for some documents for the lesson.

Why did you leave so early on Saturday? I searched for you, but couldn't find you.” he said.

I didn't feel so well, so I left early.” I said.

You feeling better?”

Yes.” I said, but my expression seemed to be telling a different story.

You sure?” he asked and sounded a bit irritated.

Yes.” I said snippy.

Why didn't you say goodbye?” he asked and I sighed looking up at him.

You were a little occupied and I didn't want to interrupt you.” I said with a lot of innuendo to make him understand what I was talking about. He looked a little bashful and rubbed his neck.

Oh, yeah, well...” he started and I looked away again. Afterwards I deeply regretted the words that came out of my mouth next.

A little ty, don't you think?”

It was deadly silent for a moment and I realized what I had done. I looked over at Taehyung and felt miserable when I saw the expression on his face. It turned from hurt and shocked to angry real quick. I opened my mouth, but he interrupted me.

Don't you dare give me that crap again!” he said in an agitated voice.

I'm not your punch bag, you can't just take your bad mood out on me.” he said and turned away. My mind was racing. . . . What had I done?!

Tae-”

Leave me the hell alone.” he said and angrily took out his stuff, ignoring me. I felt my heart beat fast against my chest. I hated myself for acting like that. The room got more and more crowded and soon the teacher came in, too to start the lesson.

 

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't really concentrate on the lesson, I was too upset. I just wanted to get up and run out of the room to get as far away from there as possible. I really hadn't expected Hoseok to ever be like this again. I should've known. I felt so stupid and angry and hurt. His words weren't supposed to hurt like that, but they did.

When the bell finally rang I shoved my stuff in my backpack and quickly closed it. I got up, but Hoseok stood in my way.

Taehyung-” he started, but I shoved past him. He grabbed my arm, but I ripped it out of his grip and fled the classroom. When I left the school grounds I heard him call from somewhere behind me.

Taehyung!....Taehyung!” he shouted, but I ignored him. I felt tears well up.

He caught up to me and tried to block my way. I tried to push him away and dropped my backpack, but he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

Taehyung please!” he said desperately, but I didn't want to hear it. I tried to pull my hands out of his grip, but I couldn't.

Let me go!” I shouted as I felt my eyes fill with tears.

Taehyung, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm stupid! I didn't mean it. I shouldn't have said that.” he ranted as I tried to escape his grip. I felt the first tear make it's way down my cheek.

Oh my God, Tae~” he said in a soft voice. Too soft. I couldn't take it. I felt him trying to pull me close.

N-No. Don't!” I said, but he pulled me close and let go of my hands only to wrap his arms around me. I protested for another few seconds, but eventually gave up burying my face in his shoulder as I let the tears flow freely. I felt one of his hands soothingly over my hair and I hesitatingly slid my arms around his torso.

I'm so sorry, Tae, I'm so sorry.” he kept whispering as he rubbed circles on my back. I felt my heartrate speed up and it stirred up my weird mix of feelings even more.

I won't do it again ever, I promise.” Hoseok whispered and I felt him place a kiss on my head. My heart skipped a beat. What the hell was this between us?!