Touch

Push and Pull

A/N: Hello everyone! I should be studying for an exam right now, but I wrote fanfiction instead....what a life! :D yay

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! They're motivating me so much. I love you all very much <3 I hope you like the chapter! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook's POV

Next time I woke up it was already starting to dawn, but it wasn't that bright yet. Before opening my eyes I could already feel that I wasn't covered by a blanket. I probably kicked it away in my sleep, but instead I noticed a weight on some parts of my body and there was a pleasant warmth radiating from it. When I slowly opened my eyes my brain started to remember what was going on. I was in my bed with Jimin...because he had slept over after the concert. First thing I became aware of was that I felt his breath against my neck, because he had his face nuzzled into it. I felt his soft cheek pressing against my skin and I heard his slow even breaths. He was lying next to me on his side and had slung one of his legs over one of mine. The realization of how close we were made my heart suddenly speed up and then I noticed that I had a strong urge to pee.

'Oh, come ooon.' I thought to myself. 'I just wanna stay here and go back to sleep.'

But I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep with that strong urge, so I sighed and contemplated how to get out of this position without waking up Jimin. I slowly and carefully removed my leg away from underneath Jimin's so that his leg slid on the mattress. He didn't stir or show any sign of disturbance. When I had managed to pull my head away, he stirred a little and put one hand on the pillow where my head had lain before and snuggled into it while letting out a sigh. He looked so peaceful, but unfortunately also freaking incredibly cute, so it took me a moment to tear my eyes away and actually get up to go to the bathroom. I then scooted to the end of my bed and climbed out of it. I yawned all the way to the bathroom. I just wanted to get back to bed as fast as possible.

When I came back I silently closed the door behind me and went back to the bed. I climbed back to my former position and lay down sidewards facing Jimin's sleeping face. His hand was lying between us on the pillow.

Without the warmth of Jimin's body on mine I felt a little chilly, so I grabbed the blanket and pulled it back over both of us. Jimin snuggled deeper into the pillow and let out another sigh. Looking at him this up close didn't exactly help calm down my heartbeat. I wondered how anyone could look this pure and beautiful and I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to be friends with him. I slid my arm up to his face and touched his cheek with trembling fingers. His skin felt so soft. I slowly let them wander to his beautiful lips and my fingertips along his bottom lip. I drew in a shaky breath. Why did this have to happen? How could I fall for Jimin of all people? Could Jimin ever feel the same about someone like me? I felt like I wasn't worthy of him. My fingers left his face and ghosted over his arm. I sighed and started to play around with his fingers before tentatively placing my hand over his. I was torturing myself. I knew that, but there was no way I would give up this friendship because of my stupid feelings. I didn't want to lose this. I then closed my eyes again and tried to get back to sleep.

 

Next time I woke up it didn't happen naturally. I felt something poke my cheek again and again. I stirred and tried to get away from the disturbing touch, but it didn't stop and I started to fully wake up. I groaned and opened my eyes. I was lying on my back and Jimin had his body turned sideways, his upper body propped up on his elbow and his face was lazily resting in his palm as he kept poking my cheek.

What are you doing?” I mumbled.

I'm hungry!” Jimin whined. “Get up and eat breakfast with me!”

I closed my eyes for another moment and let out a long sigh.

Stop poking me, I'm awake.” I mumbled.

Doesn't look like it.” he answered. I my stomach, pressed my face into my pillow and grumbled. I heard Jimin giggle. After a few seconds I managed to push myself up into a sitting position and rubbed my eyes.

Are you that tired?” Jimin asked me.

Dude, I could sleep 24/7, there's no such condition as being 'not tired' in my life.”

Jimin laughed and I finally managed to fully open my eyes and properly look at him. His hair was a bit messy, but still looked very fluffy. I smirked and said: “Nice hairstyle.”

Jimin ran a hand through my hair apparently in an attempt to fix it as he said: “Dude, take a look in the mirror.”

I laughed, but secretly mourned the contact when his hand left my hair and then he got up and pulled me up by grabbing my hands. He then let go and we left the room walking towards the kitchen.

On our way to the kitchen we passed the living room where my parents were sitting on the sofa reading newspapers. When they heard our footsteps they looked up and I lazily greeted them.

Morning.” I mumbled and vaguely waved in their direction.

Good Morning!” Jimin said cheerfully. My dad greeted us briefly and then looked back at his newspaper and my mother smiled at us, especially at Jimin as we passed the room and walked to the kitchen. I went straight to the fridge and looked through it.

Do you want scrambled eggs? I'm good at it.” I said as Jimin stood next to me to take a look, too.

Sure.” he said and I started to take out eggs and other stuff for breakfast like fruits and so on.

Where are plates?” Jimin asked as I started to prepare the scrambled eggs. I explained it to Jimin and he started to put plates, forks, knives and two glasses on the small table that was standing in the kitchen. I told him to put the fruits and so on there, too, as I poured the prepared eggs into a pan. Jimin did as I told him and then came to stand next to me putting one of his arms on my shoulder as he yawned.

Do you have milk?” he then asked.

Sure, it's in the fridge.” I said as I pointed at it. Jimin took out a cup and went over to the fridge to pour some into the cup. He took a sip and then stood next to me again wordlessly offering the cup to me. I took it and drank, too, before handing it back to Jimin.

 

While eating breakfast together I finally woke up properly. I wasn't really a morning person, but food definitely helped. Jimin and I started talking about school and joked around a little. After eating, we cleaned the kitchen and then went back to my room. I immediately let myself fall back on my bed face-first. Jimin playfully sat down on top of me.

Hey!” I called, but it was muffled, because my face was pressed into the mattress. Jimin laughed adorably and got up.

I'll go brush my teeth and stuff.” he then added. I made an approving sound and then he went to the bathroom. I almost dozed off again, but was pulled back to full consciousness when Jimin came back. I pushed myself up and got off the bed. He had combed his hair and looked more awake now, too. I passed him to go to the bathroom too.

When I came back Jimin was walking across my room looking around.

Let's watch movies or something.”

Alright.” I mumbled and went to get my laptop.

I have some DVD's. If you don't like them I can find something else on the internet.” I said and climbed back on my bed. I sat down cross-legged leaning my back against the wall. Jimin brought some of my DVD's and sat down next to me. We decided on what to watch first and Jimin settled in taking one of my pillows and wrapped his arms around it suppoting his chin on it as I pressed play.

You've really NEVER seen this movie?” I asked. He shook his head.

Wow, I can't believe I'm friends with you! This is general knowledge, everyone's gotta watch this movie at least once in their life.” I passionately explained, because it was one of my favorite movies. Jimin giggled. I then also relaxed and leaned my head backwards against the wall and we watched the movie.

 

 

Taehyung's POV

I slowly woke up a while later. It was still quite dark and I was a little confused at first. I was lying on my side without my blanket and I started to get aware of the fact that I wasn't alone. A wave of questions raced through my mind at the same time and then I remembered that it was Hoseok. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder and we must've somehow slid into a lying position, because I was lying on my side and I could feel his head against the middle of my back and he had slung one of his arms over my waist. I was surprised by myself when I realized that I felt no urge to pull away at all, but I also couldn't deny that I had missed having someone close to me at night and it felt good. I felt a bit chilly and then remembered that Hoseok was only wearing a shirt, so I carefully grabbed the blanket and covered us with it. Hoseok stirred a little and his arm wrapped tighter around my waist as he let out a sigh. Although the thought of us doing this seemed a little awkward, the situation didn't feel like that to me at all. It felt surprisingly comfortable and relaxing. I would've never thought that Hoseok could ever have that kind of effect on me. I slowly felt the tiredness take over again and I dozed off again.

 

Hoseok's POV

When I woke up my mind still felt a little cloudy from the alcohol. I slowly opened my eyes and it was already dawning, but that wasn't the first thing that I noticed. What I noticed first was that I wasn't in my own bed nor my own room, but in Taehyung's and I was lying behind him at half height of his back with one arm wrapped around his waist. I was a little confused and shocked at first, but then I slowly remembered why I was in his room and how we had ended up like this. I found the position a bit weird so I scooted a little higher, but didn't move away from him, because his back felt comfortably warm and in that still half-drunk and tired state I really didn't care. I noticed that the blanket was mostly just covering me and pulled it higher putting it more over Taehyung, too. I leaned my head on his back again and pulled back my arm a little to just lazily rest it on his side. I couldn't immediately fall asleep again and I don't even remember how I had ended up doing it, but I started to slide my fingers up and down his waistline occasionally drawing patterns or circles on his hoodie. When the realization of what I was doing hit me I aprubtly pulled my hand away and let out a shaky breath.

'. What am I even doing? Am I still drunk?!' I thought and my mind was racing. I tried to reason with myself and then I felt Taehyung stir followed by him letting out a sigh and grumbling a little in a cute tone. I pressed my cheek against his back and slid my arm around him again just slightly pulling him closer to me.

'I must be going crazy.' I thought and the thought lingered in my head until I finally managed to fall asleep again.