Clash

Push and Pull

Jungkook's POV

Jimin led us to a dark side of the sports field right at the edge that was surrounded by lots of bushes. It was far away enough that no one would see us, but it wasn't pitch black. Some lights from the hut still reached us, but still I couldn't see much more than the outlines of his face and his silhouette. He was still holding my hand. Although our hands were rather cold because of the temperature it spread some kind of warmth from our hands to the rest of my body. I didn't feel the chill of the night anymore. Jimin then also interlaced our free hands and pulled me slightly closer. I felt kind of trapped, because of our hands and because I was realizing that this was really gonna happen. My first real kiss. Right then. With Jimin. I got more and more nervous. Jimin and I had never really talked about our experiences so neither did he know how inexperienced I was nor had I a clue how far he had gone yet. There was tension in the air, some kind of static and my breathing became shallow. I could feel his breath coming closer. I freed one of my hands and placed it on Jimin's arm. I felt his biceps moving underneath. I did it, because I needed to feel like having a little control over the situation.

"Everything ok?" Jimin whispered.

"Yeah." I barely aspirated.

The one hand of Jimin that was now free, too, was ghosting up my chest and then rested at my neck slightly caressing the skin with his thumb. My pulse got erratic under his touch. I wanted it to happen. I wanted it immediately, because the tension and my nervousness were killing me. Why was he doing all these careful and lovely gestures when he had asked for a kiss without feelings? Doesn't that mean just pure making-out?! No romantic touches, no caution, just going for it?! Isn't that what it should've been?! Jimin wasn't like that at all and it was confusing as hell. Now it was me coming closer. My hand had slid down to his waist. I put my arm around it to make the distance between us smaller. Our faces were very close. I closed my eyes and I felt our lips slightly graze each other. My lips were trembling. Was it because of the cold? Or something else...?

Jimin's hand that was on my neck pulled me into the kiss and our lips collided. The first moment was so confusing and surreal, but I tried to concentrate on the feeling and the taste of his lips. Suddenly he freed my lips slightly only to capture them again more demanding now. I felt impatient too. I wanted to explore his lips as much as I could. My lips responded to his movements like it was natural. We enlaced each other's lips again and again exploring every inch. When Jimin slightly on my bottom lip my breathing paused for a moment. So that was how it felt like. I could feel my heart pumping irritatingly fast in my chest and there was a warmth that was wandering deeper now. But I guess the alcohol took part in that too. Jimin freed his second hand and put both around my neck. Mine were clasping his waist in an unconscious attempt to bring us closer when I let Jimin's tongue enter my mouth. I gasped at the feeling, but I responded to it and I heard Jimin let out a soft sigh. I didn't want it to end. But I knew it would and the thought suddenly haunted me and carried my thoughts away into a chamber of worries. I gripped Jimin tighter and deepened the kiss to enjoy the last moments before it would end. And then it came. Jimin enlaced my lips one last time and then pulled away slowly. I opened my eyes again. I didn't raise them to look at him. I couldn't.

"Let's go back." Jimin said.

"Yes." I said. My voice was a little hoarse.

Jimin took my hand again and we walked back to the hut. Halfway through Jimin said:

"You're a good kisser."

"You, too." I answered and we suddenly both started laughing. It was a great moment and it felt like everything was gonna be okay back then.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung's POV

Almost everyone was in the hut now and the atmosphere was great. Everyone was in a great mood, except for me. I was constantly staring at my phone waiting for a call or a message from my faraway boyfriend. We were a high school couple for almost a year now, but a few months ago his family had to move abroad because his dad had been transferred there. We didn't want to give up on our relationship so we were trying a long-distance relationship, but it wasn't always going that smooth. And what made everything worse was that guy, Hoseok, who was constantly bullying me, getting on my nerves and throw annoying remarks at me about me being gay, about my boyfriend and our relationship. I knew some boys of his squad and we had actually been on friendly terms until Hoseok started this whole crap. They just followed him on it, because he was quite popular and they probably didn't want to lose him as a friend. They weren't bullying me as active as Hoseok was, but still it was stupid and no one dared to say that out loud. Well, except for me. I was either ignoring Hoseok or telling him how pointless and stupid it is what he's doing. But he was so stubborn. Homouality had never been a matter of problem at our school. There were several pupils that were openly homoual and no one cared or was troubled by it. It was accepted. And the few that didn't accept it just stayed back and kept their intolerance to themselves.

Although this was the birthday of a really good friend of mine I had struggled with the decision to come or not, because I knew Hoseok would be there. On one hand I thought 'Just ignore him and have fun.', because I knew I should go out and have fun and distract myself from my relationship. I hadn't really been a party-goer since my boyfriend had moved away. But on the other hand I knew Hoseok would still kind of ruin it for me even if I tried.

"Hey there you are! Behind which bush did you two disappear?" I heard someone say and when I looked up I saw Jimin and Jungkook entering the hut. They both blushed a little at the comment, but then just laughed it off and went off to their friends. I kind of smiled to myself. There were some rumors going on about them and it seemed like some of them were true. I would've been happy for them.

"Hey Taehyung, does that make you jealous huh? You've got no one to disappear with behind a bush, because your boyfriend is soooo far away! Is he even still your boyfriend? I mean, long-distance relationship? You're highschoolers, it's not gonna work out." I heard Hoseok's voice right behind me spitting his poison on me. I was boiling inside, but I knew if I'd freak out it would be his victory.

"I bet he already has a new to make out behind bushes with." Hoseok said and it was just the last straw. I had drunken some alcohol and for once I just couldn't take it anymore. I got up, turned around and sent him my most hateful gaze.

"If you have a problem with me, then let's get outside and clear this up once and for all, you jerk."

"Oh come on, I don't hit little es like you." he said in his most arrogant tone.

"You're good at throwing words at me, but when it comes to an actual fight you show the white feather. What will your squad think of you?" I said with a total poker face.

We had a little staring contest and then he said:

"Fine."

We made our way to the door. No one followed us.