Desires

Push and Pull

Taehyung's POV

When we parted for air again Hoseok looked at me through hooded eyes. My hands slid from his neck to his face and I a trembling finger over his beautiful lips. He pushed himself against me again and our lips collided once more. I didn't want to stop. Ever.

He deepened the kiss first and I willingly opened my mouth. Hoseok moaned into the kiss and I ran my hand through his hair. He then wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and playfully bit my bottom lip making me whimper silently. He was definitely not an inexperienced kisser. When we had to part lips for air again he leaned his forhead on mine as we were both panting trying to catch our breaths.

Oh God.” he suddenly said and backed away. I almost whined at the loss of contact as he turned around running his hands through his hair.

 

Hoseok's POV

My heart was beating so fast in my chest I thought it might just burst out any second. My mind was a chaotic mess of thoughts and feelings and I needed a moment to collect myself, but I suddenly felt Taehyung's arms around me as he pressed himself against my back.

Please don't leave...I know what's going on in your head right now, I've been there. Just stay with me and tomorrow when you're sober we can talk about this. I'll back off if you want me to, I just want you to stay.” he whispered and I felt my heart shaking. I slowly turned around and faced him and we just stared at each other stunned for a moment.

Okay...” was all I managed to get out. I don't think I would've been able to leave anyway. My longing to just be with him was too strong.

Without breaking eye-contact Taehyung slowly slid his hands up my chest and carefully peeled off my jacket. I let him and the jacket hit the floor.

 

Taehyung's POV

Hoseok suddenly pulled me close again and let his head fall on my shoulder. His hot breath hit the skin of my neck and I got goosebumps. A second later I felt his lips graze my neck making me gasp and my eyes fluttered shut as I automatically tilted my head a little to give him better access.

He definitely seemed to be bolder when he was drunk, but I wasn't gonna complain.

Hoseok placed a series of sweet kisses on my skin and I trailed my fingers up and down the back of his neck. His kisses then turned more open-mouthed and my heart skipped a beat when I felt his hot tongue over my skin. I released a small sound and Hoseok started on my skin. The sensation sent a wave of electricity through my body and I squirmed against him. My hand slid into his hair again as he marked and claimed my skin with his hot mouth. When I felt his teeth graze my skin I let out a silent moan. I felt Hoseok pull at the collar of my t-shirt and then he started kissing his way to my shoulder. I shivered a little and felt my heart thumping hard and fast in my chest. He softly kissed his way back up as I felt his hands slide underneath my oversized t-shirt and I got goosebumps when his fingers touched my skin for the first time. He then started to tenderly his fingers up and down my sides sending shivers down my spine. My fingers roamed through his hair as he kissed his way to my ear all the while still running his fingers over my skin. He then pressed a soft kiss behind my ear.

Tae~ I want to feel you.” he whispered in my ear and I nearly had a heart attack judging from how erraticly my heart beat as a reaction to his words. He slowly lifted the hem of my shirt and backed off a little. I lifted my arms to help him take it off. I felt a little embarrassed, though, when I felt his eyes on me, so I stepped closer and reached for his shirt looking up into his eyes to ask for permission. He just stared back at me intensely and I lifted his shirt trailing my fingers up his abs. I felt him shudder under my touch and quickly pulled the shirt over his head to get rid of it.

It wasn't like we hadn't seen each other topless before, we already saw it in the swimming pool, but this just felt completely different. I tentatively put one of my hands on his chest and let it trail down over his abs feeling the muscles moving under my touch. Obviously I was the one with more experience with guys, but Hoseok just made me so nervous as if I was doing these things for the first time. (*singing* ~Like a ~ touched for the very first time~*singing* - Alright, sorry for ruining the mood, I'll stop!)

Hoseok stepped closer and slid his hands around my waist as I slid mine up his arms resting on his shoulders. He closed the last distance between us and pushed our bodies flush against each other. I got goosebumps when I felt his warm skin touching mine. When I turned my head to him our eyes met. We were both letting out shaky breaths.

I missed you.” Hoseok said. My heart was going crazy.

I missed you, too.” I whispered before leaning in for another kiss.

 

 

Hoseok's POV

I woke up, because I felt something move and I suddenly felt colder than before. When I cracked one eye open I saw Taehyung getting up. I felt cold, because the warmth of his skin was gone. I wanted to say something, but I only managed to grumble. Taehyung turned to me rubbing his eyes.

Wher'you goin'?” I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes trying to get them to fully open.

I just have to pee.” he answered and left the room. As I started to get more awake I noticed that I had to pee really bad, too.

'Damn the alcohol.' I thought and sat up groaning. When Taehyung returned I got up to go, too. I wasn't quite awake, yet, but when I passed him I lightly touched his arm. I then went to pee and almost had to laugh when I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, but I was too tired to care, so I wahsed my hands and walked back into Taehyung's room. He had aleady lain back down wearing only his sleeping pants. I didn't remember when it had happened, but I was only wearing one of his sweatpants, too.

I climbed back to the other side of the bed and pulled Taehyung close snuggling up against his warm soft skin. I felt him giggle a little and then he settled in with me. I lazily pulled his blanket over us just enough to cover some parts of us, but now that our bodies were touching again, I didn't really feel cold anymore. My head was still in a bit of a haze and I wasn't conscious enough for my brain to really function. I just felt some kind of contentment and a warm feeling of joy deep down. I then placed a tender kiss on Taehyung's neck and allowed myself to drift to sleep again.

 

Taehyung's POV

Next time I woke up, it was because I felt something tickle my skin. When I drifted more and more back to consciousness I realized that what I felt were fingers drawing invisible shapes and patterns on my skin. I rubbed my eyes and slowly turned around. When I managed to fully open my eyes I was met by Hoseok softly smiling at me. I couldn't help smiling, too.

Morning~” I mumbled and rolled on my stomach, crossing my arms in front of me to lay my head on them turned sideways to face Hoseok.

Morning.” he answered.

I yawned and covered my mouth before sighing and snuggling back against my arms. I felt Hoseok's hand caress my hair and I closed my eyes smiling to myself and I couldn't help releasing a small languorous sound. I heard Hoseok chuckle.

Hey, don't fall asleep again.” he said and I grumbled. I heard him move and then I felt him press a tender kiss on my shoulder making my heart flutter. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Do you remember everything?” I asked.

Yes.” he replied while playing with a wisp of my hair. “Although I'm not 100% sure how I ended up wearing your sweatpants.”

I chuckled a little and tried to muster up the courage to form my next question.

Are you...I mean...do you regret...?” I couldn't really finish it.

No. Not at all.” he said and looked at me with sincere eyes, but something was off.

Why does your face look like there's a 'but'?” I asked. He sighed.

This is...a lot to process for me. My thoughts and feelings are still a chaotic mess..I need time to think about this, to sort them out...”

Okay...take the time you need.” I said. Hoseok smiled and looked a bit absentminded when he started running his fingers over my back again.

Thank you...really!” he said and I just hummed in return as I closed my eyes again trying to calm my fluttering heart.

 

 

Jungkook's POV

The chaos in school started to subside. Our friends stopped asking too many questions and we got more and more used to the whole “openly-being-a-gay-high-school-couple”- thing. It felt good. Really good. It felt good to not have to hide my feelings anymore, to be able to think about Jimin and smile freely without any worries or regrets, without feeling bad. It felt good to see him knowing that he was my boyfriend, to be able to just take his hand and hold it, showing everyone that he was mine and It felt good to see those beautiful lips of his turn into his typical bright smile knwoing that I was the reason.

It felt good to steal sweet kisses from him in empty halls and classrooms, falling for his taste a little more every time and it felt good to go out with him after school, just eating and talking for hours.

It felt good...to just be happy. Happy like I hadn't been in a while. Actually, happy in a way I had never been. It was new and overwhelming and it felt good.

On the last day of school before the christmas holidays I had invited him to come over to my house to bake cookies, so when the schoolbell finally announced the end of the last period, I quickly packed my bag and excitedly rushed out of the classroom. I was the first to arrive at the gate where we had agreed to meet up. When I saw him coming from afar I couldn't help but break into a smile. He noticed me and smiled back at me chasing a few butterflies through my stomach. When he arrived he leaned upwards to steal a kiss from me before he took my hand.

Let's go.” he said and we walked to my house hand in hand. When we were almost there our hands reluctantly parted.

I hadn't told my parents anything, yet, so they didn't know about us. At least that's what I thought, so we tried our best to act like we were just friends when we were around them.

I fished out my keys and opened the front door. Once we were inside, we took off our shoes and our jackets and first of all put our backpacks into my room before we walked towards the kitchen. My mother was sitting on the couch in the living room.

Hey, mum.” I greeted her joyfully.

Hello, Mrs. Jeon.” Jimin said and smiled politely.

Oh, hello. Oh, please, Jimin, you can call me ___.” she said and offered him to call her by her first name. He thanked her and smiled a little brighter.

We're gonna bake some christmas cookies and no, don't worry, we won't burn down your kitchen, I've helped you do this often enough.” I said and I heard my mum laugh as we disappeared into the kitchen.

 

 

A chaotic hour later we were both dancing in aprons as we cut out our first cookies from the dough. We jokingly bumped our hips against each other's and laughed.

Mine are much prettier than yours.” Jimin teased.

Dream on.” I answered and playfully bumped against him. I saw him smiling widely and I couldn't resist. I scooted closer and took a look over my shoulder before leaning over to kiss him. He tenderly kissed me back, but he then suddenly pulled away and next thing I knew was that I had a handful of flour in my face. I gasped and heard him giggle. I immediately chased after him and captured him rubbing my face against his cheek as revenge.

Haha, no, stop! Jungkook!”

Serves you right!” I said and laughed, too.

 

 

Several baking trays of cookies and two showers later, we were sitting in my room taking turns blow drying our hair. When we were done I unplugged the blow-dryer and put it away.

Jimin let himself fall backwards on my bed and I sat down next to him leaning my back on the wall. I then started to play around with his hair.

“Jimin?”

“Yes honey?”

“Oh, please don't.” I said and he giggled.

“Can't you just stay and sleep over?” I asked and felt a little embarrased at the question, but I really didn't want him to leave. He suddenly sat up and turned to me.

“Do you want me to?” he asked and the way he looked at me send a shiver down my spine.

“Yes.”

He scooted closer and I felt our shoulders touching.

“Then I'll stay.” he said and I could swear I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips. I was a bit taken aback at the sudden tension in the air, but I didn't have much time to think about it, because Jimin suddenly kissed me. I closed my eyes and immediately pressed my lips back against his. His hand slid to my neck and he then delicately his fingers over my skin as we started to move our lips. I pulled him closer and sighed into the kiss when I felt him slightly my lip. Jimin crawled on my lap, his knees right and left of me and his other hand wandered to my neck, too. I slid my nervous hands up his legs to his hips as I eagerly resonded to his desirous kiss. Jimin slightly on my bottom lip as he slid his fingers into my hair spreading goosebumps on my body. I kissed him bolder then deepening the kiss and Jimin willingly opened his mouth. When our tongues touched we both released silent moans. I pulled him closer by his hips and trailed my fingers up and down his back as our tongues played with each other. Jimin moaned into the kiss and it made my heart beat even faster than it already did. I tentatively bit his lip a little and he whined and scooted even closer pressing his hips down on mine making me release a breathless sound. Jimin grabbed a fistful of my hair and I lifted his shirt at the sides just a bit to rub my thumbs over his soft skin. Jimin somehow rolled his hips against mine and a tingling sensation flood through my body and I felt blood rush southwards. I grabbed his hips trying to encourage him to do it again and he did. We broke our kiss for air and gasped. Jimin looked at me, his cheeks were a little flushed, and his hands slid out of my hair only to trail his fingernails over the nape of my neck. I shuddered and tenderly slid my fingers up and down his sides.

“C-Can you...do that again?” I aspirated and probably blushed too, then. I spread my legs a little and Jimin lowered his hips a little to get better contact. He then harshly pressed against me again and we both moaned. Jimin closed his eyes and he just looked so freaking y.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

'!' I thought and Jimin rolled off me as quick as he could. We tried to catch our breaths and look normal before I answered.

“Yes?”

The door opened and my father stood in the doorframe.

“D-...Oh, hello Jimin, nice to see you. Dinner's ready. Are you guys coming?” he said.

“Uh, yeah, we'll be there in a second, Dad.” I said, but my head was spinning.

“Okay.” he said and smiled before leaving and closing the door.

I let out a big sigh.

“Damn, that was close.” I said and took a glance at Jimin who looked just as embarrased as me. We took a few more moments to calm down and collect oursleves before we left the room to go eat with my parents.