CHAPTER 9: NOT A GOOD START [PART 2]

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

INSIDE THE CLASSROOM:

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri politely bowed to the professor because they were 20 minutes late.

 

 

"Sorry we're late." The two ladies said in unison.

 

"Oh no no no. Don't bow on me, Kim and Kwon. It's perfectly fine. We're just about to start. Class, these two are your new classmates. Mind introducing yourselves?"

 

"Yeah sure. [Bow] Hello everyone. My name is Kwon Yuri. [Smiled]"

 

< Wow! Clapping in excitement eh? That's my dear Yul! > Tae

 

"[Bow] Hello. I am Kim Taeyeon. [Smiled]"

 

< Dammit Taeng! All of them are screaming for you. Still charismatic eh? > Yul

 

"Now now, stop screaming students. Yuri, Taeyeon, go find your seats. Anywhere will do."

 

Yul

 

Yuri looked around the classroom to find vacant seats while Taeyeon's head is hunged down low, leaving everything to the latter.

 

"Uhm, excuse me professor, but I don't see any vacant seats that are together. Well, we wanted to be seatmates." Yuri explained.

 

"Oh, is that so. Hmm, let's see. Well you can sit over there."

Yuri followed where the professor pointed.

 

"Miss Kim can sit beside Miss Tiffany Hwang and Miss Kwon can sit behind Miss Kim."

Taeyeon, who had her head hanged down, immediately shouted as she heard the name.

 

'WHAAAT!!!?" Taeyeon and Tiffany both yelled in unison as they starred angrily at the professor then exchanged W-T-F stares with each other.

 

"Sorry professor, but THIS SEAT beside me is already occupied. My bag sits beside me. So I guess KIM TAEYEON can't sit here!" Tiffany said angrily.

 

"I beg for your forgiveness professor but there's NO WAY I'll be sitting with MISS TIFFANY HWANG! I might be contaminated with her VIRUS!" Taeyeon said much more angrily. Tiffany was about to take revenge when the professor suddenly spoke.

 

"Now now, two ladies. I am the professor here and I will decide. So Miss Kim will be seatmate with Miss Hwang. And that is FINAL! About you Kwon Yuri, are you fine with your seat?"

 

"Yeah of course professor. Anywhere will do. [Smiled]"

 

"Great. Now take your seats."

 

 

Taeyeon hesitantly went to her seat. Since it is a 1 table per 2 persons, they need to share the desk. Taeyeon is slowly sitting on her chair to show that she's really disgusted to sit with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, moved far far away from Taeyeon as she took the edge of the table. Well, same as Taeyeon. They both positioned at each edges while the middle is fully vacant.

 

< I can't even bear to see her face in one second! > Tae

< I'd rather kill myself than sharing a desk with her! > Fany

 

Minutes had passed by still they remained on their positions. Didn't move a finger just to keep that distance that divides the two of them. They didn't even dared to look at each other. Until the bell rang and it's time for Physics subject.

 

< Great! Physics, my favorite subject! > Fany

 

The next professor came in. He greeted the students and the students did as well. Then, he started discussing boring lectures! Too bad, all the students looked bored and sleepy. Except for Tiffany, the top girl of the class! Maybe, she's the only one concentrating on what their bald professor is babbling.

 

"Okay. So did you class understand?" The professor asked.

 

" . .  . . .  . . . .  "

 

"Aaw. I guess let's call somebody. Who wants to discuss about electronics?"

 

"Me professor! ME! ME!" Tiffany said cheerfully as she raised her hand and like waving it.

 

"Miss Hwang again? Cmon people, is she the only one studying here!? Any other hands please?"

 

"Professor, don't expect they'll raise. Or maybe, . . . "

 

< Let's try this one > Fany

 

"Why don't you let the NEW students discuss the lesson?" Tiffany said while smiling arrogantly and glancing at Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

"Oh. We have new students! Hmm, let's see. . . You! Stand up!" The professor pointed at Taeyeon but she just stood up lazily.

 

< This is going to be fun! There's no way she knows that. She's not even listening. > Fany

 

"Miss Kim, explain about electronics."

 

 

It was a complete 5 minutes of silence before Taeyeon suddenly spoke. She took a closer look at the board to see what's the lesson.

 

< She's totally humiliated!! Haha!> Fany

 

"Miss Taeyeon?"

 

"BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! *WARNING! THIS IS A COMPLETE SHOCKING AMAZING EXPLANATION THAT EVEN EINSTEIN CAN'T UNDERSTAND! LOL*"

 

"That's it professor. Anything you still want me to discuss?"

 

The professor, as well as the students had their jaw drop open as they were so amazed at Taeyeon. Even Tiffany, who felt shocked and irritated and also ... insecured!

 

"Oh My God! KIKM TAEYEON! That was incredibly EPIC! you just discussed the whole unit! Perfect Miss Kim! PERFECT!! You may sit now. [Clapping]"

 

< Yeah. Still Kim Taeyeon. The genius > Yul

 

Then Taeyeon gently take her sit. Still not showing any emotio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter