CHAPTER 8: NOT A GOOD START [PART 1]

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I GUESS THIS CHAPTER HAS 3 PARTS BECAUSE IT'S KINDA LONG ENOUGH.

BY THE WAY, TAENY. STARTS. HERE! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First day of school. Everyone in the SoShi building is excited for their first senior day in SoWon High School. Well for Taeyeon, it is a nightmare. It's not like she's not good in school, she was always the top student in her previous schools that's why she's always the popular. Well no doubt since she came in an educated and well-known family, but she hates school! Since her parents passed away, the companies and business were taken over by her relatives because Taeyeon quit working. She wanted to start her own company and business but the other Kim's won't let her realizing she's still young. But everything is named under her, from the smallest to the biggest. Kim Taeyeon hates school. And hates working for her family's companies. 

 

 

 

-      -      -       -       -

 

 

 

INSIDE TAEYEON'S APARTMENT:

 

 

*SLAAAM!*

 

 

"RISE AND SHINE TAENGOO!" A petite but-not-so small girl appeared from the door. Rushing towards the startled Taeyeon who's lying on the couch.

 

"You don't have to be noisy. It's freaking 7 in the morning for God sake! Don't be too loud!" Taeyeon snorted.

 

"Aish! I'm just excited. Aren't you?"

 

" . . . . .  . . . . "

 

"Still the same eh? Still boring? [Chuckle] Boring Taengoo!" Jessica stuck out her tongue.

 

"Well being boring is better than being S-L-O-W .. SLOW! Hahaha!" Taeyeon spelled the last word teasingly. For Jessica, with all her might, she hit Taeyeon's arm very very hard which made the shortie whinned in pain.

 

"Aaaawch!! ... " Tayeon rubbed her painful arm. But Jessica just ignored her.

 

"C'mon get up! You don't wanna ruin your uniform don't you? It's your first day, show some excitement!" Taeyeon was in the mood to play along so she immediately stood up, arranged her uniform and throw a punch in the air and shouted,

 

"YEAH LET'S GO, HWAITAENG!"

 

"Dork! Haha!"

 

 

 

-       -       -        -       -

 

 

 

SOWON HIGH:

 

 

Jessica stopped walking as she glance at her watch.

 

"Taeng, I'm gonna be late. Can you go to your room by yourself? Here's your schedule." She passed a paper to Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah sure. Go, I don't wanna be the reason of your tardiness."

 

Before Jessica left, she pulled Taeyeon and put a sweet peck on her pinkish smooth cheek.

 

"Be a good girl okay? I don't want any trouble so please, don't try me Kim Taeyeon."

 

"[Giggled] I don't look for trouble. Trouble looks for me."

 

"Yeah whatever. [Smiled] I don't feel going to the director's office right now. It's Monday!"

 

"Oh yeah. You can't piss Jessica on Monday. Right. "

 

Before they went on their separate ways, they exchanged assuring smiles to each other.

 

 

 

-      -     -      -      -

 

 

 

As Jessica disappeared, Taeyeon took one last heavy breath and walk inside the building.

 

< New school again Taengoo! Goodluck!> Tae

 

A lot of students were roaming around the hallway as she stepped in. She looked at her schedule to see what and where is her first subject.

 

< Ah. History. Aaaaw .... It's boring! > Tae

< Every subject is boring for you! > Mind

 

"Don't worry, I'm on my way!" She heard a sudden voice.

 

< Wait, that voice. I know that voice! It's quite familiar. > Tae

 

Taeyeon lifted her head up and looked for the person she just heard.

 

< I'm sure I know that voice. It can't be. Is that ..... > Tae

 

"YAH! STOP YELLING!"

Then there. Taeyeon caught the person whom the voice belongs to. It was a tall young black-haired girl walked through the hallway. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter