CHAPTER 47: Promises & the 'IT' word

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

UPDATED AGAIN. :DDD

          There are no stars, very unrealistic but there's nothing even a single one.   Unfortunately, it only made the night looks so glum, boring, wasted, useless, and Taeyeon can't think any more adjectives to use.   But the moon. It's full moon tonight. It is beautifully hugging the night sky.   For a moment, Taeyeon's childhood memories came flashing back to her mind.     The cold wind harshly slapping her face only brought shivers down her spine.   She was just on her hospital dress, nothing less but only her undergarments under it.   It's very much uncomfortable. Everytime a wind would pass her, it would make the hairs on her arms stand up.   Taeyeon hates this rare feeling. It's annoying and irritating.   She could've leave now. Really, she has to, but her feet won't move.   This place . This place is haunted.   But this balcony seems to be the only remaining place where she can find silence.   Not inside there. Not where she just sacrificed too much.   Not where she gave up and ignored everything what remained inside her since she was 12 years old.     She felt sick again. She felt the need of her hospital bed and lie there and never wake up again.   She felt suffocated.     -------     It brought Taeyeon back to her senses when a pair of arms s around her petite waist.   She stayed unmove, hugging her whole body tighter while this person is also hugging her too.   Taeyeon closed her eyes, trying to in all the warmth this person is sharing with her.   If they can just stay like this forever, she wouldn't mind.       "I would understand Tae. I would and always will."   That voice. It supposed to be beautiful and angelic, but why does it sounds so vulnerable and sick.   Taeyeon breathed, a very deep one like this one has been stucked in her lungs for the past 6 hours.     "I just don't want you sacrificing too much."   Then that's it. She didn't saw it coming and neither felt it coming.   It was like rivers. Salty waters streaming down her face silently.   She unintentionally shook, and looks like Tiffany knew what just happened because her arms around Taeyeon went tighter with her face burried at the crook of Taeyeon's neck.   She didn't really want it to be so obvious. Actually she mentally cursed at the back of her mind of how stupid and idiot she is for making Tiffany felt it.     Taeyeon slowly turned around so she can have her arms locked around Tiffany.   Then what Taeyeon scared the most happened.   They were both crying in each others arms. They were but shaking in each others touch.     "I did it because I love you so much, Tiffany." Taeyeon whispered. Getting her lips glued at Tiffany's temple.   "I would never mind sacrificing if it is for you. I'm actually willing to sacrifice my life right now if you need it."   She felt a sudden punch on her stomach after what she said. Taeyeon softly smiled.   "Tiffany, look at me."   Tiffany pulled from the hug, hesitantly looking at Taeyeon.   Taeyeon's cold hands slowly went to caress Tiffany's face and the girl leaned in, closing her eyes as she did so.   Taeyeon leaned closer and placed a kiss on Tiffany's forehead, slowly moving down to her eyes, then gently went to her nose, and stopped inches away from Tiffany's pink lips.   Tiffany's eyes are still shut close, but she knew, a pair of eyes are trying to in her soul.   She didn't mind. As long as it's Kim Taeyeon, she will never mind.     "I promised to fight for you no matter what... " Taeyeon's hot breath made Tiffany shiver.   "I promised to take care of you forever. I promised to never hurt you. I promised that I will never leave you. I made a lot of promises, right?"   Tiffany nodded. Only making the tears flow uncontrollably from her closed eyes.   "And I promised that I will keep every promises I made."   Tiffany nodded again. At some point, she thinks she doesn't know how to speak anymore.       "What is love when you don't keep your promises."   Then a pair of soft lips attached on her trembling ones. And suddenly, Tiffany felt beautiful again.   The way Taeyeon moves her lips, the way Tiffany responds to it, it's like everything is sychronized.   Not just their hands are made to be fit together, but also their lips are made to be attached forever.     You made a lot of promises to me. But I only promised one thing. - Tiff     Memories suddenly flashed back into Tiffany's mind as Taeyeon kissed her passionately.   That day they first met.   That day she saw Taeyeon first cried.   That day she saw Taeyeon smiled for the first time to her.   That night she started thinking Taeyeon as more than a friend.   That day Taeyeon first held her hand.   That day they became together.   That night they first kiss.   That night they argued.   And that day they made a lot of promises to each other in front of a church.   It was bittersweet. Tiffany loves it, but at the same time, she hates it.   Thinking back what their relationship had gone through, it only made her stupidly worried and afraid.   Afraid that one day, everything would just turn out into nothing.   Afraid that one day, Taeyeon would get tired of hurting and just leave her crying at some corner.   Afraid that one day, Taeyeon would realize that they were, actually, not meant to be together.     It was unfair. But I only promised that I will love you endlessly. - Tiff     Slowly, Taeyeon broke the kiss, but only pulling her face just inches away.   Tiffany gently opened her eyes and there she saw it, Taeyeon's eyes softly staring back at her.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter