CHAPTER 49: TAENY EQUALS FOREVER

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE,   I WANTED TO EXPRESS MY OUTBURSTING GRATITUDE TO EACH OF YOU.   THIS IS IT.   MY LAST CHAPTER.      PLEASE ENJOY.   THIS IS SUCH A DRAMATIC SCENE~              People tend to say that to be able to live your life happy, you have to gain feeedom.   To be able to feel contented, you have to learn how to accept and appreciate.   Just because you were born with so much elegancy wrapping your every sight and were raised into a big castle from far far away land where you sleep with dollars scattered on your bed.. doesn't mean you were an exception from the real world.   Life is cruel and unfair, people should remember that.   You can't be always the leading star, sometimes, you get the extra parts.   You live in a world where everybody wanted to possess everything.   You live in a world, filled with unpredictable species came from heaven and hell.   Not all the time, you get to smile everyday.   Sometimes, maybe there'll be always a time where you just can't control the emotions inside you and all you need to do is just take a one deep breath and let go. That's limitation, as we say. That's the moment where you get to realize that a hidden part of yourself had just been unleashed. It's frustrating and horrible, but one's a part, will always be a part.   Unhappiness does not come from the way things are, but from the difference between how things are and how we think they should be.     Everything happens for a reason.   And these reasons are may be shove into your face and it'll only takes one's common sense to in every details. And also, some reasons, well let's just say, better to be off unsaid because of complications.   We can't get what we want, that's a universal belief.   No matter how wealthy, or how influential, or how determined you are... Money and personality doesn't explain the reality of life.   But despite of all the hindrance and burdens you get from it,   You can get what you want, because you get to choose what you want. This is what I believe.     Never in my life I imagined myself struggling for something I wanted so bad.   Never in my life I imagined myself crying every countless and sleepless nights over the same matter again and again.   Never in my life I get to suffer this much where I reached to the point suicide is so tempting.   Never in my life I considered someone as my life, my oxygen, my dream, my everything.   I don't know how I get to this point.   All I remeber is, I was born happy, growing up devastated, live the rest of my life incomplete.   That's me, and I'm fine with it.   Until one day,    I get to meet her.   And I believe that was the happiest day of my life.   Dramatic right?   Cmon, who won't? Every person who is so deeply in love can't control itself from being chessy dramatic.   I'm just like them. The only difference is, I am madly whipped.   Love; The sickest of irony's sick jokes. The place where logic and order go to die.       -----------       It is Friday night.   I didn't saw it coming nor expected it from from her but all I can remember is I was on my way out of the bathroom when she roughly pulled me in for a passionate kiss.   Then the part how we ended on the bed, with her on top, I don't quite remember that part.   She has been impatient and rough these days. I don't know why and I considered not knowing it because I kind of like it.   But stupidly thinking, I still need to breath and she has to know it because I think I might die now if she won't stop being like this.   I can stop her, really, I have to. Hearing faint ripping from my dress, I really think it's a necessary to push her this time or else she might rip everything. And with due hormones, I might also rip hers as well.   Self-control. How the hell can I do that when she has been so seductive. Too seductive that it keeps on giving me the urges to just push her against the wall, kiss her on the mouth, and the rest is ... uncontrollable.   I can taste the red lipstick she wore tonight, I can also feel them painted at the edges of my mouth. Oh my God, she's ruining my make-up.   I felt her fingers traced their way from my bare collarbone to the back of my neck, where she pulled me closer, eating me whole.   Who am I to complain? She's been providing pleasures. I don't care of the darn occasion tonight, I need her not to stop.   I kissed back, as roughly as I could, meeting my tongue with her slippy ones, every chamber of , she seems satisfied because of the moan I think I heard from her. Or maybe it came from me?   Honestly, even how much I enjoy this, I really need air. We have been making out non-stop for endless minutes and why the hell am I the only one who's suffocating here?   This time, I really need to push her. But how the hell can I, oh my God, my hands have life on its own down there massaging her waist.   She pulled me closer. And that wasn't really helping because it only made me suffocate more.   One hand from my neck had slipped all the way at my back, searching for the zipper and zipped it all the way down.   Now I'm on my , while her, still with that y dress exposing the spark-imagination parts of her body that I find tempting.   Her index finger traced my back, slowly, going up, and I don't know how many times I shivered in the process.   My gripped on her waist tightened, squeezing it everytime our tongue would met.   Then suddenly, she initiated it first.   She started grinding against me.   My eyes are shut close but I can actually feel them roll back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter