CHAPTER 36: Getting Better

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"REALLY!? OH MY GOD! YEY!"     Taeyeon accidentally jumped in surprise as soon as those squeals  invaded her innocent ears.   She tried to volume up the television so she can still watch properly and ignore completely.             "NEXT WEEK!? GOSH! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! SINCE WHEN YOU GOT THE NEWS!?"     Taeyeon groaned in frustration realizing even she turned the volume into 100, the loud voice from inside the bedroom will still take the victory.   So this time, she get off the couch and went near the TV. Really near, where the flatscreen can already swallow her whole face anytime.             "GREAT TIMING!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!"       "Aaaaargh~" Taeyeon shook uncontrollably with both her hands covering her ears.   "YAH MIYOUNG! TALK LIKE A GIRL NOT LIKE SOME KIND OF A JUKEBOX! PLEASE! FOR GOD SAKE!"   Taeyeon screamed in frustration. Making her voice very loud so the person from the other room can hear it clearly.       "You said anything Tae?"   Tiffany beamed from the bedroom door. Her phone still on her ear.     Taeyeon just gestured 'Sshh' while deeply frowning and also rolled her eyes in annoyance.     "I'll call you back okay? Thanks for informing me." Tiffany said through the phone. This time, a little calmer.   As she ended the call, her gaze switched to Taeyeon who is still busy watching TV.       "Why are you so in a bad mood?" Tiffany arched one eyebrow.   "I wasn't ..... Until your thunder voice made me!"   Tiffany can't help but smile at the sight of her lover being so adorable when she's all frowning and rolling her eyes.   "You know I'm always loud. Still not used to it??"   "You know Tiff, I'm fine of you being a sonic boom here in our building. But Cmon! You can't be so loud when I'm watching a very important documentary movie here!"   Taeyeon raised both her eyebrow as she pointed a finger to the TV screen.   "Oh!" is what Tiffany reacted, flashing those eyesmiles.     Tiffany took a few steps forward, near Taeyeon, and peeked at what kind of documentary is her lover watching.   But to her dismay....   Her eyes shot like O.O and crossed her arms.     "Since when a Panda became a documentary movie??" Tiffany confused.   "Aissh, you really don't watch documentaries right? Geez~"   "Oh! I get it already! A Panda bullying every kid because he won't give up the swing is a documentary now!!? Oh, there's a bonus.! A Panda playing jumping rope for 2 ing hours nonstop is a ing documentary now!? Huh Tae!? What happened to Korea!!?" Tiffany raised her voice a bit. Making Taeyeon more irritated.   "Cmon! Don't underestimate my Panda!" Taeyeon cried.   "Then stop making fun of documentaries!"   "Panda.Is.A.Documentary.Movie!" Taeyeon sternly replied.   "You like Panda that's why you're claiming it as a documentary." Tiffany argued.   "I Love Panda."   "Well, I Love you!?"   Tiffany abruptly replied. More likely asking.               Silence filled between them...               Then suddenly, a smile crept on Taeyeon's precious lips.   Also Tiffany, badly blushing.     "Remind me again why are we arguing a minute ago?" Taeyeon adorably teased.   "Shut up!" Tiffany smiled. "I'm hungry."   "Really? What do you want me too cook for you??"   Taeyeon immediately stood up and went directly to the pantry.   "What happened to the Panda?" Tiffany giggled at her lover's quick change of attitude.   "Pabo." Taeyeon chuckled.   "Yah! Who's the Pabo between us!? I'm not the one who goes extremely insane when I see a Panda!"   "I Love You?" Taeyeon abruptly replied.                 Silence again...                 "Whatever." They both said in unison as they both giggled.             -----------------------             Yuri smacked her forehead for the third time as she felt throbbing in the inside.   These past few days, she kept herself busy drinking. Luckily, the school hit the semester break, giving them a 3 weeks vacation.       "Oh Cmon Yul! It's been a week already! Move on!" Yuri groaned.   Indeed, the reason why she's getting herself wasted everyday is still because of what happened.   She loves Jessica too much that it's too hard for her to let go.     "I miss her... Badly..."   < Then why didn't you answer any of her calls? > Mind   "Because she only felt guilty that's why she keep on calling."   Yuri is kind of having a conversation between her and her mind.   Crazy right? Can't blame.. She's heartbroken.     < She kept on coming in your house 5 times a day but you didn't dare to open the door for her. > Mind   "Because all she's going to say is sorry!"   < Sorry isn't a bad thing. > Mind   "Of course it is! I hate people thinking I'm some kind of pathetic!"   < Sorry doesn't mean pity. Sometimes, it also meanes that you love or care that person too much that's why you'd dare to swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness. > Mind   "Oh Cmon! You are me! You should get on my side!"   < Don't blame me! Your mind and heart have different opinions! It's up to you who to choose. > Mind       Yuri sighed heavily before slamming her head on the soft pillow on the couch.   "Wish I could be strong enough to face her again..."             ---------------------             "Have you talked to her yet?" Tiffany suddenly asked as she took a sip from her lemon juice.   "Who's her?" Taeyeon confusedly asked. Still busy eating.   "Your sister ....... Jessica..."   ".............."   "Cmon Tae. It's been a week already. You should talk to her." Tiffany interferred.   "You think so?"   Tiffany bit her bottom lip before answering. "Of course. No matter what we do, she's still your sister. Are you happy you two aren't doing well these days?"   Taeyeon shook her head. Frankly, she totally miss her sister.   "Then go sort out things with her."   "Okay." Taeyeon shrugged.   "Okay? You are really going to talk to her??" Tiffany is kinda surprised because she never thought it would be easy to persuade Taeyeon.   "Yeah. You said so." Taeyeon casually replied.   "But.... I want you to do it because you want to... I hate forcing things on you..."   "You're not forcing me into anything."   "Huh? But ... But you just made a decision in 3 seconds!?" Tiffany said more likely asking.   Taeyeon smirked. "I always believe in your decision.:"   A smile crept on Tiffany's lips.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter