CHAPTER 17: THAT WAS CLOSE . .

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

I'M SERIOUS GUYS. . IT AIN'T EASY TO BE A GRADUATING STUDENT AND ALSO RUNNING FOR VALEDICTORIAN! GOSH! BUSY SCHED! >.<

 

BY THE WAY. HERE'S TAENY! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Taeng!" Sooyoung knocked the head of the latter beside her.

 

"What!?" Taeyeon irritably asked.

 

"You're not paying any attention! I'm talking here for ages and you still don't five a damn!"

 

"Geez. I'm listening." Taeyeon leaned her back on her chair.

 

"Really? Well tell me, what are we talking about?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrow.

 

"Food."

 

"Wow! How did you know that!?"

 

"You know Soo. A piece of advice?"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Stop eating too much. You look like a baboon!"

 

"YAH!!"

 

 

It was the day after. Luckily, Taeyeon didn't broke her arm. She just had it wrapped in a bandage.

 

 

"[Sigh] Are you really okay?" Sooyoung asked as she eyed Taeyeon's bandaged arm.

 

"With you? No. Without you? Yes!" Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"Aish! Do you hate me that much?" Sooyoung pouted.

 

The Shortie just rolled her eyes as she used her other hand to pat Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"I am made of steel." Taeyeon showed an assuring smile.

 

"You know you can excuse yourself in school for a couple of weeks. You need to rest Pal."

 

After a couple of minutes, the professor came in. All the students went back to their seats.

 

Tiffany was late. She apologized to the professor and went directly to her sit which is beside Taeyeon. All the students were extremely shocked because these two, that were used to sit on each edges of their table, is now sitting side by side!

 

They are almost close to each other and surprisingly, they didn't mind. In situations like this, they are supposed to be fighting and yelling each other as what they do usually. But, it changed.

 

After the professor went out, Taeyeon lazily rested her head on the desk.

 

< It hurts~!! My arm hurts! > Tae

 

"I'm sorry . ."

 

Taeyeon switched her head sideways as she looked to the girl who just spoke. The girl was just looking at her bandaged arm as she repeatedly say the words.

 

"I'm sorry . . . I'm sorry  . . . I'm sorry . . .I'm sorry . . . I'm so . ."

 

"It's fine. Don't think too much." Taeyeon said. The girl stopped talking as she met those eyes looking back at her. They made eye contact.

 

"I'm  . . .  . .  . . . Sorry." taeyeon whispered as she used her index finger to trace Tiffany's elbow down to her hand. Where she perfectly knew, she made the long bruise there.

 

"You're pretty strong." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Really? I used to learn Kung fu before." Taeyeon joked.

 

They just stayed starring at each other. Giving sweet smiles.

 

"Does it hurt?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

 

"My arm? No it doesn't." Taeyeon lied.

 

"No. Your face."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter