CHAPTER 22: I'M CRAZILY MAD AT YOU!

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD~ The sound of the waves is like music to my ear! Right Taeng?"

 

" ........... "

 

 

It's already evening on their first day and here they are, sitting on the white smooth sand along the beach. Yuri loves the sound of the waves ever since she was a kid. That's why she and Taeyeon usually go to the beach and play when they were kids before.

 

Yuri tilted her head sideways to have a better look to the Shortie. Taeyeon just had her eyes closed while taking heavy breaths.

 

 

"It's been a while since the last time I saw you so relax."

 

Taeyeon gently opened her eyes and looked at her cousin beside her. As they made eye contact, Yuri looked away, shut her eyes close, and a smile crept on her face.

 

"And it makes me happy seeing you like that."

 

 

Taeyeon can't help but feel flattered of what Yuri just said. It makes her feel safe and relax of knowing that her cousin actually cares for her. She knows it's been 7 years since the two of them got separated, but still, Yuri remained herself. She didn't change. Still the Yuri, that Taeyeon usually rely on before.

 

 

"You remember that time Taeng? We used to go home late from school just to pass by everyday at the beach." Yuri chuckled.

 

"And our uniforms are so wet!" Taeyeon giggled.

 

"[Sigh] I miss the old time Taeyeon."

 

"Wish we can turn back time. I miss the old me."

 

"I miss the old you. But I love the new you. You've become so matured. A very great person."

 

 

"Yuri . . "

 

"That day we got separated, I felt so depressed and mad. I was so worried about you. I on't even have the guts to sleep during cold nights thinking if you might be fine or okay being alone. I know you're used of being alone. But I also know, it kills you deep inside."

 

Then Yuri stretched an arm and rested it on the Shortie's shoulder, pulling her closer more likely for a side hug.

 

"Now I found you. I will never ever leave my cousin alone. Araso?"

 

"[Chuckled] You promise?"

 

"Of course. I still need to watch you grow Pabo!"

 

"YAAAH!"

 

Taeyeon break free from Yuri's arm and hit the back of the head of Yuri. They were hitting each other physically but they are caring inside . . emotionally.

 

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!"

 

Jessica and Tiffany came. Stopping the two from torturing theirselves.

 

"What's with the commotion?" Jessica asked.

 

"No .... thing. We're .... just ..... sho-wing.. Affection." Yuri replied while catching her breath.

 

"Affec. . . "

 

"LET'S GO SWIMMING!!" Tiffany suddenly yelled with a wide smile on her face.

 

"Swimming? You can't swim Tiff." Jessica retorted.

 

"Then let's just not go to the deep part. Over-knee is fine."

 

"Then that's not swimming. That's daydreaming!"

 

"You can't swim?" Yuri suddenly asked.

 

"Don't act like you also know how to, Yuri. You also can't swim." Taeyeon sarcastically said.

 

"Yuri can't swim? Why? Well too bad you got long legs. If I have those, I would be the best swimmer ever." Tiffany chuckled.

 

"She's afraid of the water." Taeyeon bluntly said earning a wide shock from the two Americans and a WTF face from her cousin.

 

"She what? . . How come she's afraid of the water?" Jessica asked.

 

"She tried to breath underwater when she was a kid. Unluckily, she failed."

 

"TAEYEON!!!~" Yuri yelled but the Shortie jus giggled.

 

"Why will someone breath underwater when they perfectly know that's impossible for a human? That's a very stupid thing!"

 

"Well because Yuri dreamed of being a fish before. She thought she can be a sea horse. That's why she tried breathing underwater. Then after that, you know already what happened."

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!!~"

 

The three of them except Yuri started laughing hysterically.

 

"A sea .... horse? A SEA HORSE!? BWAHAHAHA!"

 

"Taeyeon!! I'm gonna kill you!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter