CHAPTER 24: WHAT THE HELL!?

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE!

LATE UPDATE :)

MIANHE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was early 7 AM when Tiffany woke up. The bright sunny reflection from the curtain made her sight blurred. She blinked a few times as she now stare mindlessly  at the ceiling.

 

 

When suddenly, something moved.

 

 

Someone was actually hugging her!

 

 

Tiffany switched her head sideways as she now face the sleeping figure beside her. Wrapping all arms around her waist. But what made her go insane? She has her left arm stretched under the neck of the sleeping figure as it rested its head on top of Tiffany's arm. So actually, she's also hugging her!

 

< What the Hell!!!??? > Fany

 

 

 

Tiffany didn't move as Taeyeon is still on her dreamland. She has this two wide eyes starring back to the shortie.

 

She tried to move a little farther away because they are so close to each other but the shortie is hugging her very tight.

 

She has no idea how they ended up in that awkward position. She looked for the pillows which they used as a divider but all of them are thrown on the floor.

 

 

< How in the world? Pillows don't walk right? They can't just fall like that! > Fany

 

 

Having different thoughts flooded her mind, she felt tired. She shut her eyes very tight once again and gently opened it. She looked at the latter beside her and she can't help but smile at the sight of Taeyeon sleeping. She has never seen Taeyeon this close so she took the chance to study her features.

 

 

Touched her hair,

< Smooth .... Soft .... Hair ... >

 

 

Lifted up her bangs,

< Cute forehead! >

 

 

Trace the bridge of her nose,

< Adorable pointed nose >

 

 

Then as she went further downward,

< Her lips is so soft. This lips had already touched mine. What does it feel? >

 

 

She leaned in,

< Wait! What are you doing Tiffany!? You're straight remember! Stop this nonsense! >

 

 

And leaned closer,

< You're not a Bi Tiffany! Keep that in mind! Now move back! >

 

 

Then closer .....

< THIS IS WRONG!!! >

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

Yuri woke up with the vibrating sound of her phone under her pillow. Her eyes are still half-close as she glance at her screen.

 

 

"345 unread messages. Yoona I'm gonna kill you." She muttered under her breath.

 

 

She didn't dare reading it as she gently sat up holding her forehead as she felt headache. All the night, she and Jessica were playing Rock-Paper-Scissors of who's going to sleep on the couch. Too bad, Yuri is stupid in games!

 

 

She stood up and went to the fridge to get some water. She noticed that the bedroom door is half-opened so she went in.

 

 

There she saw, a sleeping princess who's like gleaming because of the sunlight spotted on her postion.

 

 

She stepped forward and went to her side.

 

 

She doesn't know since when or how long she was starring but she enjoys to see Jessica in peace and quiet.

 

 

 

" You know, you are so beautiful." Yuri whispered while Jessica is obviously still in her sleep.

 

"I never seen somebody like you. And I am so sure I have fallen for you."

 

"Just make me love you. Even though I know you can't love me back. I will change. I will be better person just for you Jung Jessica."

 

 

After that, Yuri stood up and was about to leave when she heard Jessica mumbled something. She wants to ignore it but she has this urge to go back and wait for Jessica to speak again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please ...."

 

 

 

"Don't ....."

 

 

 

"Leave me ...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that, Yuri has this real smile plastered on her face. Until,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon ..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

For Yuri, everything was like vanished around her. She can't even hear her own heartbeat. Everything was already perfect but her thoughts will always be remain as thoughts. She managed to smile and cupped Jessica's face.

 

 

"She will never leave you."

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter