CHAPTER 4 : I FOUND YOU!

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AFTER TWO WEEKS:

 

 

 

"Okay okay. After this I'll go straight home right away. Pffft. Chill out Dad!"

*TOOOOT*

 

 

Jessica giggled as she hang up on her dad. She's on her way back to the hospital to have some check ups about her recent accident. Even though it' been two weeks already, her dad is still worried of her condition so he wanted Jessica to take check ups daily.

< Dad is really a monster! > Jess

 

 

 

-    -    -    -    -

 

 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL:

*Knock Knock*

 

 

"Come in."

 

"Oh Jessica it's you. So what brought you here? Paying a visit? Haha!" The doctor greeted with a big smile on his face.

Jessica just shrugged and mouthed YOU-KNOW!?

 

"Check up again? [Chuckled] Seriously Jess, you're perfectly fine! You should tell your Dad"

 

"Arrgh! Don't mention it. He's such a hard-headed person! He won't listen to me!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh don't act like you're innocent. Remember, it's your fault why you involved in a stupid accident. So it is you who brought you here."

 

"Wait. An accident is an accident. I didn't mean to run away and get hit by a car! And for the record, I am only freaking 12 years old! How do you expect me not to be clumsy and careless!?" Jessica joked.

 

"Oh yeah whatever. [Giggled] Besides, I don't bla...."

 

"Doctor. Room 486 is ready" The nurse cut off the doctor.

 

"Okay I'm on my way. Thanks!"

 

"So I guess I'll be staying here while waiting for you doctor?" Jessica asked.

 

"You're not coming with me? This patient is someone you knew Jess"

 

"Really? Who? [Curious]"

 

"You'll see"

 

 

-    -    -    -    -

 

 

INSIDE ROOM 486:

 

 

"Oh hey Doctor. I just finished changing her bed sheets. She's at the terrace, as usual. Go approach her. She's kinda . . . crying again [Sigh]." The nurse said in a sad tone.

 

"Okay you can go now. Thanks!" The dr. replied.

 

Jessica, who's standing behind the doctor, can't help but to peek out who's that girl that they're talking about. Then she saw this young small girl  standing at the terrace. She is dressed in a baby blue dress with nothing shoes on, just bare feet on that cold floor.

 

"Jessica, sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter