CHAPTER 13 : FIRST . . .

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUST A SHORT UPDATE.

BY THE WAY, THIS IS YULSIC!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She woke up with the irritating sound of her alarm clock that echoes around her place. She lazily raised her hand, took the alarm clock and unconsciously dropped it on the floor. Doesn't mind if it will break or not. Then she went back to her dreamland.

 

Until suddenly, her phone was vibrating continuously below her pillow. She irritably took it and was about to throw it away but halted when she saw the familiar name on her screen, calling.

 

 

"Here. Behind. Your door" The other line said.

 

"What the!? Dammit! You're already here Taeng!? Wait! Give me 10 minutes!" Jessica panickly said as she immediately stood up and was caught running in circles. Her hair is a complete mess!

 

"W-whoaa! Wait! I'm j-just kidding! Hehe! I'm still here in my apartment. Don't panick!"

 

"What!? Oooooh~ I'M GONNA KILL YOU TAEYEON!!" Jessica squeaked.

 

"Chill. It's also time for you to wake up. We are suppose to meet today."

 

"Why are you so early?"

 

"Early? You call 2 in the afternoon early!?"

 

"Remind me where are we going today?"

 

"Need something to buy at the mall."

 

"  . . . . . "

 

"Err Sica?"

 

" . . .  . ."

 

"WAKE UP!"

 

" . . . .  ."

 

"Seriously?"

 

" . . . . . ."

 

"GOTCHA! HAHAHA!" Jessica was laughing hysterically on the phone.

 

"Damn you Sis! I'll be sending a batallion of cucumbers over there I swear!"

 

 

-      -      -       -       -

 

 

AT THE MALL:

 

 

"[Groan] Tae. I'm tired. My feet already hurts! I don't wanna walk anymore." Jessica pouted.

 

"Seriously Sica? We just came out from the car and so far, it's only been 2 FREAKING STEPS that we made! You're freaking exhausted with two steps!?"

 

"Still. 2 steps count. I lost power, I feel exhausted."

 

"Gosh. How can your friends stand you?"

 

 

The mall was a bit crowded because it's Saturday, no classes. The two were roaming around, walking in every store they see.

 

 

"What do you need again?" Jessica suddenly asked because they were like looking for something that she doesn't even know what.

 

"Just something."

 

"What is it so I can help you find it."

 

" I actually  . . . "

 

"What?"

 

"Lost my Dukong pen! [Sniff] I need a new one." Taeyeon said more likely she sounds a kid.

 

"Oh your . . . . WHAT!? We came here just for that!? You drag me here just for a stupid single pen!? Are you crazy!?"

 

"Don't you dare call my Dukong stupid! Besides, you are more stupid than my Dukong!" Taeyeon yelled before she walk out. While Jessica was following behind her.

 

< Oh my God! I am more stupid than a dukong!? What the!? Did she just compared me to a pen!? > Sica

 

< Because you look like a Dukong Sica.> Mind

 

< A dukong has no face!> Sica

 

< See? That's what I'm telling you. You really are stupid!> Mind

 

"Ouch!~ Tayeooon! ~" Jessica yelled because she suddenly bumped on Taeyeon's back.

 

"Look. . " Taeyeon was poiting to something so Jessica followed the finger.

 

"A . . . ." Before she could finish, she was cut off.

 

"A HUMAN SIZE TEDDY BEAR! Oh My God!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she run towards the Teddy Bear shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter