CHAPTER 11 : UNDER THE SAME ROOF

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the Late update guys. You know it's Christmas break so I was on a vacation and I just got home yesterday. Miss me? Haha! Because I freaking MISSED YOUU! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EVENING @ TAENG'S APARTMENT:

 

 

Taeyeon was busy preparing her apartment. Since she has some money to spend for the preparation, she bought a lot of foods. She even bought some stuffs to decorate the whole place! It looks like a children party though. Taeyeon is such a Kid! Lol.

 

 

*RiiiiNG!!*

*Sica-Chu calling*

 

"Alo?"

"Hey sis. We're coming now. Everything prepared?"

"Oh sis. You'll gonna love it! My place looks like a Barbie Land!"

"Barbie Land? I told you to prepare not to turn it into some kind of a Horror House!"

"Aish! Come and see."

 

*BEEP!!*

 

 

< Horror house? I think I did great! > Tae

 

 

 

 

-     -       -        -         -

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was waiting for her sister's arrival . It took quite hours waiting.

 

< The Hell! Where are they? Don't tell me she picked up the girl from Mars!? What took them so long? > Tae

< Yeah. Mars. Your home Taeyeon. > Mind

< Oh. My home? It's also your home Pabo! > Tae

 

 

 

 

AFTER 2 HOURS: 

 

*Knock! Knock!*

 

< Finally!? > Tae

 

She immediately ran to open the door. And there she saw, her lovely sister and her new roommate. Since the new girl is wearing a pink cap that was likely covering her face, Taeyeon can't clear;y see her.

 

"Taengoo! What happened to your place!!?" Jessica yelled as she saw how the whole place is decorated.

 

"[Smirked] Why? I think I did great!"

 

< Wait! I know that voice. . > Fany

 

"Aargh! Whatever. By the way, this is your new roommate." Jessica said as she came closer to the girl. The girl removed her cap and lifted her head to greet Taeyeon. But as soon as they made eye contact . . . 

 

"YOU!!??" The two of them both shouted in unison.

 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!!??" Still both shouted in unison.

 

Jessica, who is standing between them, doesn't understand why do they look so surprise.

 

"Why am I here!!?  FYI, this is MY apartment! YOU! Why are you here!!?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes disgustedly.

 

"Your apartment!!? WHAT!? It means  . . . "

 

< She's my roommate! > Fany

< This is my roommate! > Tae

 

 

The two of them both shouted "NO WAY" as they shot death glares to Jessica who is dumbfounded on what is happening between them.

 

"W-wait. You guys. . . Know each other??" Jessica asked as she exchange looks with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

"JESS!! You didn't told me your sister is KIM TAEYEON!!"

 

"SICA!! You didn't told me that the bestfriend you're talking about is TIFFANY HWANG!!"

 

"I . . . I . . " Before she can finish, Jessica was cut off.

 

"There's no way I'll be living with her Jess!! NO WAY!"

 

"I prefer living by myself than being with someone who can actually kill me mentally, sis!"

 

"Y-you know . . . . " Again, Jessica was cut off.

 

"I can't even bear to see her face in just 1 minute!!"

 

"I can't even live my life peacefully knowing she's just somewhere around me!!"

 

"G-guys . . " Jessica again, was cut off. Sigh.

 

"JESSICA JUNG!!!!" The ladies both shouted in unison.

 

"How can I say something when you STUPIDS keep on cutting me off!!!??" Now, Jessica burst out.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Go to your room!!" Jessica ordered Taeyeon like she's some kind of a 3 year old kid. Taeyeon was about to refuse  but when she saw those fierce looks on her sister, she just gave up.

 

"Come. Let's talk Tiff." Jessica took Tiffany's wrist then guide them to the living room and sat on the couch.

 

"Tiff, is she the girl that you . . . . "

 

"YEAH! She's the one! The only one!!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"But . . . Taeyeon is not like that. My sister is nice . Sweet. And caring. I can't believe . . "

 

"I can't believe it either. That she's the one you keep on talking about Jess. Your sister? I can't believe it's her. [Sigh]"

 

"Tiff. I know you two didn't had a good start but you guys can still start in a nice way. Tiff, you're my bestfriend for 10 years and she's my sister. I won't let you two don't get along with each other."

 

"I know Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter