CHAPTER 3 : SUSPICIOUS

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Inside the ambulance:      

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! ! Will you please HURRY UP!? She is badly bleeding for God sake!!"

 

 

 

-    -    -    -    -

 

 

 

AFTER 10 HOURS:

 

"Mmm~..."

 

"Oh. You're already awake dear. Don't move. You're still not fully recovered." The nurse said with a smile.

 

"What happened? Am I in a hospital? Aaaaaw~!"

 

"You were hit by a car remember?"

But the patient just gave the nurse a blank expression.

 

"I guess you can't recall it. So I'll just tell you the whole story .... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*CRAAAAAAASH!!!*

 

"Oh My God! Will somebody call the ambulance!? This girl is badly hurt!!" Taeyeon's voice is trembling.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived. They cautiously carried the injured girl and let it lie on the emergency bed. While doing the rescuing, Taeyeon was just standing there, bleeding. Her white shirt was covered with blood and some part of her body is badly wounded. She was about collapse with due pain but suddenly an older girl hugged and prevented her from falling.

 

 

 

"Let me bring you to the hospital too."

 

 

 

-    -    -    -    -

 

 

 

INSIDE THE AMBULANCE:

 

 

 

Taeyeon was sitting behind the where the injured girl is lying. She was deeply starring at the girl, her eyes are fully focused on her.

 

 

 

 

 


-    -    -    -

 

 

 

 

INSIDE THE HOSPITAL:

 

 

 

Taeyeon was patiently waiting outside the Emergency Room. Her wounds we're not still cured but luckily it stopped bleeding. She was offered by the nurses that they will cure her but Taeyeon refused.

 

 

"I still want to know if the girl had survived. After that, do whatever you want to me." Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

After a few minutes, the doctor came out from the ER then approached Taeyeon.

 

 

"Are you her relative or something?"

 

"Uhm. No I'm not. I was the one who saved her."

 

"Can I have your name kid?"

 

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

 

 

As soon as the doctor heard the famous name, he immediately stood straight a bowed 90 degrees to the young girl.

 

 

"I'm sorry for not noticing you Miss Kim. I'm really sorry. So sorry"

 

"Drop the formality. I am not here as *Kim Taeyeon*. I am here to save someone's life. Now can you please tell me if how is she doing?" Taeyeon said in her irritating tone.

 

"You see Miss Kim, we need someone who is related to her. She lose a lot of blood. We need someone to help her survive."

 

"Can't you do anything about it!? Don't you guys have some stored blood here to donate for her!? This is a hospital right!?" Taeyeon was loosing her temper.

 

" We do have, but there's nothing for her blood type. This is the best we can do. I'm sorry."

 

"What's her blood type?"

 

"Blood Type AB."

 

"I'm also blood type AB. Maybe I can donate some for her."

 

"WHAT!? No, I'm sorry Miss Kim. I can't let you do that. It's way more dangerous for you." The doctor suddenly panicked.

 

"You don't tell me what to do okay? Dangerous? Hah! I just put my life in danger 2hours ago! I was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter