CHAPTER 19: SIGNS?

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUST A SHORT UPDATE.

FORGIVE ME. 

BY THE WAY, THIS IS YULSIC! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL:

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

Bright shiny morning, and guess what. . . I am on my way to Taengoo's apartment. Because she asked me to buy her breakfast!? Gosh! I can't believe that kid! She is so stubborn! And lazy! And useless! And Lazy again!! Argh! Hate the fact that whatever she does or whatever she is, I still can't resist her. I guess that's my life. Forever chained on her.

 

 

But you don't know how did she changed my whole life. I was a back then! Well, not really, maybe worse? Yeah. Worse that being a !

 

 

I used to have Dad, Mom and Krystal before in my life. We live in LA. But Mom died because of cancer. She was struggling on it since she was giving birth to Krystal and died the night she gave birth. I was 4 years old and I am still a child. I didn't know that Mom already passed away that time because I was fully focused on my newborn sister. I saw them crying outside her room but I didn't care. I thought they're just tears of joy.

 

 

Until I realized Mom wasn't at home. I kept on questioning them but they keep on ignoring me. Well maybe because I was a child. Yes, a child, still ignorant and doesn't know how to understand, and because of my young innocent mind, they didn't told me the truth. They fooled me. They told me that Mom just left and will be back soon. Being the older sister, that's what I keep on telling Krystal since she was a baby. They already expected it. They knew that Mom will die soon. They already planned on fooling me and my sister.

 

 

Then I reached 7. That's when I realized everything. Something isn't right. It's been years and my sister is growing but still Mom is not at home. I tried to mix all the memories in my head until I came up on a conclusion. I knew Mom was sick but I didn't know it was that terrible. I tried and tried, then finally they told me the truth. It was such a pain being fooled by your own family, by your own Dad. But it is more painful fooling your younger sister. They ruined it. They ruined my innocent mind. They ruined the whole me. I should have known before but they didn't let me. I was 7 but feels like I'm already 20.

 

 

We're not a rich family like Taeyeon's. You have no idea how rich she is! We're just thankful that Dad has a job to support me and Krystal. until we were pushed down deeply underground. When I say deeply, I mean very deep. Dad lost his job. I stopped studying in Grade school. And at 7, I am already a rebel. It may be impossible to believe but at that young age, I perfectly understand the value of money. I did everything for money. Until I reached the point of doing illegals. What can I do? We need money. I need money. We were chased by debts. We have no home because we sold it for our daily needs but still, it isn't enough. Our life is miserable. Felt like Hell.

 

 

GOSH! Am I being too dramatic!? Errr! I hate dramas!

 

 

"Damnit! I hate walking!"

 

"You are pretty."

 

"H-huh?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter