CHAPTER 16: YOU ARE SPECIAL - Tiffany

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CAREFUL!

DRAMA ON THE WAY! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE DIRECTOR'S OFFICE:

 

 

"Director, I found these two fighting at the hallway. AGGRESSIVELY!" The professor said as she pointed to both Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

"Oooh . . Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyon? [Sigh] Look at yourselves ladies. You look like you were by 10 men again and again!"

 

With the word '' it just made the two widened their eyes. And for the word '10' it made their jaw dropped open.

 

"You. Tiffany Hwang! You are one of the outstanding students of our school. Did you realize what you just did? You involved yourself in a nonsense stupid fight! What would you think your father's reaction be!?" The professor shouted. But Tiffany's head just hanged down low.

 

"And you Kim Taeyeon! I know you're just a transferee but you are no ordinary kid. You are prominent, very wealthy and one of the most respected person here in our country! And you let yourself be aggressive like this!? What will people think!? What will happen to your reputation!?" Unlike Tiffany, Taeyeon just managed to look away than hanging her head. Of course, Pride!

 

"[Sigh]. . I'm going to call your parents instantly!"

 

"[Smirked] There's no one you can contact at my house. Daddy is busy in the States and I think there's NO WAY he'll fly back just because of this stupid incident. Also, only our maids is who I'm living with, so particularly, I am alone." Tiffany said in a serious tone.

 

< She's alone? A loner? . . > Tae

 

"Right . . . Then I guess I'll just call for Kim."

 

"There's also NO ONE you can contact. As EVERYBODY knows, my parents had already passed away and if you want someone to talk to, I have my step sister. Want me to call her?" Taeyeon said in her irritating tone.

 

< She sounds offended everytime she talks about her parents. I guess being wealthy and prominent at her age is not good > ​Fany

 

"No one? Are you kidding Miss Kim? I believe your brother had just arrived yesterday and I just talked to him a while ago and he's on his way now." The professor said calmly.

 

< She has a what? A brother!? She doesn't have a family anymore right? > Fany

 

 

Hearing the word 'Brother', it made Taeyeon shock and surprise. Not a lot of people knows that she has a brother. Actually, only her relatives know. 19 years of her life, they tried not to reveal any relationship between Taeyeon and her brother then suddenly, it was like, someone already knew. 

 

Taeyeon hates her brother. He's selfish and cruel! But Taeyeon can't blame him. Who wouldn't get mad if you are the eldest one but all the companies, properties, wealth and everything will be given to the second child just because she's the girl of the family. Because of this, they never get along with each other. Her brother never lives with them. He always live his life by himself.

 

 

"What did you say!? WHAT!?  My brother!? You called him!? How did you know his contacts!? Do you have any idea how stupid and ridiculous of you to call him just for this!? This can't be! NO!" Taeyeon is like on the verge of losing herself.

 

"Easy Miss Kim. It's the director you're talking to! Manners!!" The professor said.

 

< What's happening to her? She was like possessed . .> Fany

 

 

 

 

*SLAAM!*

 

The door banged open. There was a complete silence in the office. As heavy footsteps were closely approaching Taeyeon's position, the Shortie turned around to see who's the person.

 

But as her head moved, it was suddenly slapped very very hard which made Taeyeon fell down on her knees directly in front of Tiffany. The brunette just had her eyes wide open of the situation.

 

 

"GET. ON. YOUR. FEET. TAEYEON!" The young guy shouted.

 

So Taeyeon, even though she's really feeling heavy pain right now, she still manage to stand up and face the guy.

 

"O . . Op . . . Oppa." Taeyeon trembled in pain.

 

But she was slapped again by her brother. This time, Taeyeon held herself to not fall even though it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter