CHAPTER 21: AWKWARD . . YET . .

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally. After how many useless boring hours getting your glued on every chair and dealing with people who are possibly been possessed by evil spirit like KWON YURI . . . They successfully arrived on their destination.

 

 

They even actually rode a yacht to bring them to that island where they will spend the trip.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

 

"Hey Taeng. Will you take off your shades? Those girls at the back won't stop screaming for God sake!!" Yuri nudged the shortie beside her who is really well fashioned!

 

"Just ignore them. They will get tired. They've been doing that since we left Korea."

 

"But still. . . Seriously, it's no good."

 

Taeyeon stopped walking as she faced Yuri.

 

"How can fashion be no good?"

 

"It's not the fashion. It's you who is no good."

 

"What are you trying to say Yul?"  Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Because . . . You've been wearing that outfit since we left Korea! Then as we arrived at the airport of Hawaii, 3 of our classmates were found unconscious because THEY CAN'T STAND SEEING YOU IN THAT RIDICULOUS OUTFIT!"

 

"My outfit is not ridiculous! And please~ They fainted because of the ride."

 

"I hate the fact you're my cousin."

 

"I hate the fact you were born."

 

"Why are you so rude Kim Taeyeon!?"

 

"Only to you Kwon Yuri. . . By the way, where's Tiffany?"

 

"Why the hell are you looking for her?"

 

"Why? Can't I?"

 

"Nothing. I just smell something fishy." Yuri smirked.

 

"Fishy? It's your mouth who smells ridiculous! Idiot!"

 

"YAAH!!"

 

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

 

"Wake up Sleepy Head!"

 

"H-huh? Can't you volume your voice Tiff? You're like a freaking microphone!"

 

"Well will you stop sleeping while we are walking Jess? That man we bumped five minutes ago is the 74th!"

 

"Great! Let's work hard to reach 100!"

 

"Geez~" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Did you just roll your eyes?" Jessica asked while arching an eyebrow.

 

"Why? What do you expect me to do then? Dribble my eyes!?"

 

"Don't you dare rolling your eyes again to me!" The blondie exclaimed.

 

"What is the problem with rolling eyes!?"

 

"Who said there's a problem of rolling eyes?" Sica asked innocently. While Tiffany just gave her this WTF look.

 

"You are improving huh. . . You are more nonsense and stupid than before. Congratulations!"

 

"Really? Thanks! I've been working with that!"

 

"Whatever! . . By the way, where's Taeyeon?"

 

"Taeyeon? My sister?"

 

"I guess no? Maybe you're mother? Of course Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany said in a sarcastic tone.

 

"Tiff, please. Don't fool me. I may be sleepy but I'm not drunk!"

 

" . . . . . . . "

 

"Alright, you're fooling me again."

 

" . . . . . . . "

 

The blondie noticed that Tiffany stopped walking and has her eyes stucked on something maybe far away from them. She followed her gaze and as soon as she saw what are they starring, a smile formed on her lips.

 

"Oh please! Stop starring at my sister Tiffany Hwang. I know she's incredibly hot."

 

"H-huh? Who said I'm starring!? No I'm not." Tiffany scoffed.

 

"Liar."

 

"Seriously I'm not!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"Oh right. You're drooling!" Jessica answered.

 

"JESSI!"

 

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

"Hey Sunny? . . "

 

"WHAT SOOYOUNG!?"

 

"Geez. What's wrong? You're acting like a freaking rude bunny the whole day."

 

"I'M JUST NOT IN THE MOOD!!"

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter