CHAPTER 12: DON'T TOUCH HER!

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS! 

DAMN BUSY IN SCHOOL ESPECIALLY NOW I'M ALREADY GRADUATING. BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up with the sound of her Pink Hello Kitty alarm clock. It was 7 in the morning and she still has an hour to prepare for school. She went to take shower, dry her hair and wear her uniform.

 

< Sigh. How can I live my life without talking? > Fany

 

After preparing herself, she went outside her room  to cook some breakfast. As she passed through Taeyeon's room, she can't help but to look for.

 

< I wonder if she already woke up. > Fany

 

She went straight to the kitchen to search foods to cook. But surprisingly, there's already a prepared breakfast on the table.

 

< I guess she already woke up. > Fany

 

She noticed that there's a note beside the glass of milk.

 

 

"Go.Eat.Your.Breakfast!

From, Taeyeon"

 

 

< She made me breakfast!!? >Fany

 

 

-        -        -         -         -

 

 

 

Days had passed by and still,  Taeyeon and Tiffany are cold to each other. Even though they actually live under the same roof, they still can manage to ignore and not to talk to each other. Until Jessica was transferred in their class for the rest of the semester. Let's see if she can do something to make the two snap their cold shoulders out.

 

-      -       -       -        -

 

 

SOWON HIGH:

 

 

"Oh Fany. Good Morning!" IU greeted as the brunette girl went inside the room. She just smiled and went directly to her seat. She was bothered by the vacant seat beside her.

 

"Don't worry, Taeyeon is present. She just went to the cafeteria with Yuri."

 

"H-huh? Like I care!" Tiffany frowned.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"KYAAAAAAAA~~!!"

 

"Omo! What is that!? Is that girl's scream?" IU asked.

 

"Well it looks like. I wonder what's the commotion all about." Tiffany answered.

 

The scream is closely getting closer to them. Then suddenly, Taeyeon popped out through the door, looks irritated and disgusted. Followed by Yuri and a group of girls who were the source of the sudden scream.

 

"Dammit Taeng! Just give them your number! So they would stop chasing now! It's freaking annoying!" Yuri said as she hit Taeyeon on the arm.

 

"Why don't you give first your number!? It's not just me who they're chasing at Ding Dong!" Taeyeon said as she hit Yuri much harder.

 

"Is this High school life!? It's freaking annoying!!" Yuri exclaimed.

 

"No. It's your life who is freaking annoying! How many times I told you Yuri, don't give those sparking shining eyes to just some random girls! This is all your fault!" Taeyeon said sarcastically.

 

"Mwo!? My fault!? You started this! You always show your ing charming smile to others even though it's not necessary!! You know you got those addictive charms Taeyeon!!"

 

"AAAH~! I hate this!" The both of them frowned.

 

 

"KIM TAEYEON, MARRY ME!!"

 

"KWON YURI, I WANT YOU!!"

 

"TAEYEON-AH!!"

 

"YURI-AH!!"

 

"I WILL CATCH A GRENADE FOR YA!"

 

"JUMP ON A TRAIN FOR YA!!"

 

 

"Aaargh! We are already married! LEAVE US ALONE!" Both of them shouted in unison.

 

"This is killing me. They are a psycho! [Sob]" Taeyeon said in her soft voice.

 

Then she heard a familiar voice.

 

"Who are you calling at? Kim Taeyeon!? Listen es! You ALL don't stand a chance on my sister! NONE of you is her type, you hear me!? Wake up in your ing dreams!!"

 

"Who are you to talk like that to us?" A girl said.

 

"Yeah. You're just her sister, not her girlfriend!" An another girl said.

 

"You have no right!" An another another girl said.

 

"Just her sister? [Smirked] JUST her sister!? You all are crazy es aren't you!? I am more than her girlfriend idiots! Everything I am is Kim Taeyeon! From my inner hole to the outside wall, from head to toe, all of these reflects Taeyeon! And FYI, before you can have my sister in your Goddamn ing dreams, you still need to pass on me! Yeah, ME! Now will you please, SHOO! Before I ing swear kick you lame damn fat !!"

 

The girls were speechless and have no choice to just run away.

 

"Remember Jung! I'm gonna get Taeyeon! She will be mine!!"

 

"Yeah right. IN YO FACE!" Jessica yelled back disgustedly/

 

 

"Sis . . " Taeyeon called the blondie who is still standing at the door, crossing her arms.

 

"The Hell Taengoo! Why did you let those creepy girls chased you!? They're freaking irritating you know!"

 

"Looks like you're more irritated than me.[Giggled]"

 

"More than irritated, I'm freaking disgusted!"

 

"Oh, by the way, you'll be joining our class today right? You can sit beside Yul."

 

"Who's Yul?"

 

"Yuri? Kwon Yuri? My cousin? Didn't I tell you that?"

 

"Y-you have a c-cousin here!? Taeyeon!!"

 

"Oh yeaah. I forgot to introduce her since you're always busy. She just transferred here from the States."

 

"But Taeng . ."

 

"Don't worry. She won't tell. You can trust her. [Smiled] Uhm Yul, this is Jessica, my sister."

 

Taeyeon introduced the two. Jessica reached out a hand but it gets no response from Yuri.

 

" . . . . . "

 

"Erm. Yul?"

 

" . . . . . "

 

The shortie was waving her hand in front of Yuri's face because she was like spaced out.

 

"Hey Mutt! HELLO??"

 

" . . .  . . "

 

"KWON YURI!"

 

Taeyeon hit her arm very hard which brought her back to reality.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter