CHAPTER 6 : HELL-O WORLD!

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 years have passed by and their relationship became more closer and stronger. They grew up like true sisters. Taeyeon was actually the "Big Sister" but Jessica cares her more than Taeyeon cares for her. They went to different schools before but since they are already living together, they moved in the same school until Jessica needs to transfer to Seoul, leaving Taeyeon behind.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

-     -     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

PRESENT TIME:

 

 

"REALLY!? OMO! THAT'S GREAT TAENGOO! NOW MY WORRIES WILL BE LESSEN SINCE WE'LL BE ATTENDING THE SAME SCHOOL!!"

 

"My God Sicaa! Stop yelling! We're on the phone!"

 

"Oops. Sorry. Can't help it sis! [Giggled]"

 

"So, when are you arriving? pick you up at the .... "

 

"No, it's fine. I can take care of myself. Besides, I know how to get there. I know you're kinda busy ...... SLEEPING! So I don't wanna interrupt."

 

"Wait. WHAT!? No! No no no Taeyeon! What if you get lost!? And ... Please! I'm studying! Not sleeping!"

 

"Get lost!? Oh cmon Sica, I'm already 17!!"

 

"I know. But you're still stupid!"

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"And Idiot!"

 

"SHUT UP!!"

 

"I'll pick you up, and that's final!" Jessica insisted.

 

"Cmon Sica. I can't let my whole life be dependent on you. [Sigh]"

 

" .............. "

 

"Please?"

 

" .............. "

 

"Then ... Since you missed me, let's go out tonight. What do you think?"

 

"Hmm. You're just going to ditch me Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"What? No. I won't. [Smiled] I promise."

 

"Promise? No taking back?"

 

"Geeez. Since when did I broke a promise?"

 

"Hmm. KFINE! Dinner tonight okay? Hehe. I'll be waiting."

 

"Okay okay. Oh, uhm Sica, bus here. Gotta go. See ya later sis."

 

"Uhm.. TAENGOO WAIT!"

 

"Hmm? Forgot anything?"

 

"[Chuckled] I Love you sis!"

 

"Huh!? Errrr!"

 

"ERRRR!?" Jessica asked in a furious tone.

 

"I mean, I love you more!"

*BEEP!*

 

 

Taeyeon hunged up first since the bus has already arrived. While on the other line, Jessica is very excited for her sister's arrival.

 

 

 

 

-     -     -     -     -

 

 

 

 

AT THE SOSHI APARTMENT:

 

 

"8th Floor, Room 808 Miss Kim" The desk girl said shyly. Then as usual, Taeyeon just nodded without smiling. *She's sometimes rude you know*

 

 

While on her way to the elevator, she saw this curly brunette haired girl who looks like having trouble in carrying her 3 luggages. Well, even Taeyeon is some kind of daughter of the devil, she still offered a help to the girl.

 

 

"Lemme help you Miss." Taeyeon said as she took the two luggage.

 

"Oh!" Is what just the other girl said.

 

 

Taeyeon was wearing her skinny jeans with sneakers and a white loose shirt that says, "Get Lost". While the other girl is in feminine style, wearing a cute pink dress with pink flip flops. Taeyeon couldn't help but giggle since this girl is pink head to toe.

 

"What floor Miss?"

 

" ............. "

 

"Err. Miss?"

 

She didn't blurt any word as her eyes were glued on Taeyeon. On the other hand, Taeyeon, who seems awkward of the situation, feels irritated at the girl.

 

 

 

< She's not just a pinky weirdo, but also SCARY! Omo! What if!? She's a VAMPIRE!? I'm dead! >Tae

< Vampires don't exist Taeyeon! >Mind

< But she has white skin! >Tae

< Oh please. You are whiter than her! > Mind

< So you mean, Oh my God! Don't tell me, I am also a vampire!? >Tae

< Such an idiot! >Mind

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon shook her head because of crazy stuffs had just invaded her mind. She took one last look at the girl and caught up she was also looking at her. She started sweating heavily and her ears are now turning into a tomato.

 

< She's starring at my neck! She wants my blood! >Tae

< Taeyeon, you are not charismatic enough for her target! And please. Your blood tastes rusty! > Mind

 

She then made eye contact to the girl hoping it would kill the awkward situation.

 

"What's with my face?" Taeyeon asked seductively as she came closer to the girl. The girl gasped in shock when their arms suddenly felt contact.

Shockingly, the girl didn't freaked out. She just then calmly smiled and took the opportunity to look straight into Taeyeon's orby eyes. Well obviously, Taeyeon failed. She moved back to her position disappointed.

 

<She's not a vampire. She didn't bit my neck. Thank God!> Tae

 

"3rd floor. [Giggled]" the girl finally spoke.

 

"THANK GOD, AT LAST!" Feeling stupid because she suddenly shouted.

 

 

*DING!*

"We're on 3rd floor now." Taeyeon said in a calm voice as she helped the girl in her luggages to get out from the elevator.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter