CHAPTER 5 : WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AFTER A FEW DAYS:

 

 

Jessica and her Dad were busy eating dinner.

Bothered by Jessica's silence, her Dad asked her.

 

 

"What's wrong my dear? Anything bothering you?"

But Jessica just ignored it like she didn't heard a thing and continued eating.

 

"Kiddo? You're being weird these past few days. Is it because you're visiting the hospital like everyday!? I told you, daily is enough [Chuckled]."

 

" . . . . . . . "

 

"I know there's something wrong dear. Tell your Daddy" Her dad was trying his best for Jessica to let it all out but still . . . Jessica is like a rock.

 

"Okay fine. It's up to you if . . . . . "

 

"I want her to be a part of our family" These words suddenly blurted from Jessica's mouth. It wasn't surprising for Mr. Jung since he knew who's the kid her daughter's talking about.

 

"I wanna help her [Sob] She lost her family Daddy. Some mad men murdered them!" Jessica started raising her voice.

 

"I just feel like . . . . .  She needs me. US!! She did owe me a lot and this is the only I know to repay her back"

Tears were already falling from her eyes.

 

 

Mr. Jung felt her daughter's sincerity and eagerness so he stood up and went near to Jessica then kneeled in front of her.

 

 

"Didn't you already think I already thought about that? Her family is so close to me and you know that. That's why I am planning to . . . . . "

Before he can continue, Jessica cut him off.

 

"ADOPT HER!!??" but Mr. Jung just smiled.

 

"REALLY!? You mean it right? No taking back!"

 

"If you like her, then I should start liking her" Her dad simply said.

 

"I . . . . . really . . . . . like her [Smiled] "

 

"I know you do. You wouldn't dare to act like a silent sheep if you don't like her. Haha!"

 

"YAAAAH!!"

 

"Haha! Just . . . . .  Just stop sobbing okay? You're like faking it! HAHA!"

 

"NO I'M NOT!!"

Jessica's face started to redden. Then she hurriedly went upstairs. With those loud footsteps, she's obviously pissed off. But before disappearing from her father's sight . . . ,

 

"Hey daddy?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I Love you so much and thank you!" Then Jessica immediately disappeared.

 

< I will take care of her sweety. I just hope, she'll forgive me. > Mr. Jung

 

 

 

-    -    -    -   -

 

 

 

NEXT EVENING

AT JESSICA'S PLACE:

 

 

"Welcome to your new house Taengoo!"

Jessica greeted with a smile. But Taeyeon just didn't talk. Her eyes were rolling around the house. Since the accident, Taeyeon only barely talks and rarely smiles.

 

"You're too quiet Taengoo. You don't like your new home?" Jessica said in a sad tone.

 

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica and saw her whole face was covered by her smooth blonde hair. She then approached her. Trying to slide her hair to the back so she can see Jessica's face clearly. Then she playfully pinched Jessica's tiny nose that made the blonde girl giggled a bit.

 

 

"Everything's perfect Sica. Thank you!" Then suddenly kissed her on the forehead.

 

"I'll just go get some water" Taeyeon said as she made her way to the kitchen.

Jessica was left there frozen and eyes widened.

 

< Sica!? Where in the world did she get that!? And ..... > Sica

 


Jessica suddenly blushed while thinking of what Taeyeon did recently. Then she felt like energized then was like shouting.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter