CHAPTER 33: I think I Like You ...

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's already getting dark ... and there she is, still standing at the corner of the beach.   Her sight is dark, she can't think straight, her hands are shaking and her feet won't let her move from her position.   All she wanted is to forget everything. Everything the hurt her feelings. She wants a new life again.   She hopes that these tears flowing from her swollen eyes would also erase the burdens in her heart. This is too tiring. She hates this.   < I should have stop this before. This is not right. I should've made something before! This is sick! > Jess       "Hey."   A sudden warm voice called her.   Jessica looked back to face the person but she was immediately locked into a hug.   She didn't even dare to pull away or tilt her head to see who it was .. because definitely, just with the person's cherry blossom scent, she knew who it was.   "Do you have any idea how hell worried I am?"   The voice supposed to be sounded like scolding but instead, it sounds more like concerned in a small voice. Jessica felt guilty.   Jessica wants to explain but is so dry that no words come out. She just snuggled into those arms which perfectly wraps around her... Like how she wraps her whole heart.   "Sica. Did you ran away because you're mad at me?"   Jessica nodded.   "I'm sorry."   "It's .. fine, Taeyeon." Jessica manage to reply but in a whisper.   "You always say it's fine even though actually it's not."   "Because I don't want a fight. I don't want us to fight."   There was a long silent before Taeyeon offered to go home.   "Cmon, let's go home." Taeyeon broke the hug and reached for Jessica's hand, intertwining her hand.     They already reached the car when Jessica suddenly stopped making Taeyeon looked back at her.   "What is it?" Taeyeon asked. But Jessica just had her head bowed down.   < I need to tell her. We need to figure this out. I can't go on my life peacefully knowing I have something confused feelings for my sister. > Jess   "Jessica?"   "T-Taeyeon. [Sigh] I have something to tell you."   "Well spill it later. Let's go home first."   "No. We don't have much time. This is--- I need to--- We..." Jessica can't find the right words to start.   "Hey." Taeyeon approached her and cupped her cheeks. "I'll be spending my night with you, so there's a lot of time. Okay?"   Jessica just gave up and nodded. Besides, she neeeds a lot of time to think how would she start the conversation with Taeyeon.   This is an opposite of hers. Jessica used to be a straught-forward person. She doesn't care if she'd hurt someone's feelings just because of her frankly words. But this is different, she needs to search the right words and joined them as one thought. She just can't face Taeyeon and say 'Hey, I think I like you' because that would be really weird and awkward.       ---------------       They already reached Jessica's apartment. Luckily, Jessica's roommate is on duty and will be returning tomorrow evening. So she and Taeyeon will be alone.   "Wow~ You're place is big!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she lazily throw her self on the couch while amazingly scanning the whole apartment.   "I'll make you juice." Jessica bluntly said, ignoring Taeyeon's compliment.   "Huh? No no no~" Taeyeon immediately stood up and approached Jessica in the ktichen. "I'll make it by myself. You go take a shower. After that, we talk." Taeyeon flashed a sweet smile. But Jessica's face is expressionless.     After Jessica disappeared, Taeyeon let out a long sigh before she went back making her own drinks.   < There's really something bothering her. This is the first time she's like that. I wonder what she wants to talk about. > Tae       *Inside the Shower Room*   Jessica is not in the mood to bath. All she wants to do is to go out there and face Taeyeon so everything will be finish.   But she's scared. Scared of what will be Taeyeon's reaction. Scared what will Taeyeon say. Scared to face the possibility she might lose Taeyeon.   She's strong. She's always strong. But Taeyeon is a different story. Taeyeon is the only one who can show Jessica's weaknesses. Well maybe because they grew up as sisters so no doubt Taeyeon already knew everything about Jessica. But on the latter's situation, this is damn hard for her. Fighting Taeyeon with her weaknesses is hell crazy! It's like she went on a battle arena without any weapons.     Starring at your reflection in the mirror is the best way to talk to yourself.   "[Scoffed] You look pathetic, Jessica Jung." Since no one can hear her inside the bathroom, she's confident of talking to herself.   "Where's the strong Jessica, huh? You need to stay strong till the end of this or you will lose everything's left for you in this world."   Jessica let out a sympathetic laugh after she stare at her pale face and swollen eyes.   "What did I do wrong for letting God face me this stupid problem!? I was a good daughter, a good sister! This is so unfair!"   Jessica threw a hard punch through the mirror making cracks at the middle.   As she retreated her hand, blood immediately escape from inside her pale white skin making it flow uncontrollably on the floor.   Jessica just stare at it, examing how blood would be the reason why people live when definitely it can also hurt people's feelings.   But in her position, being over drown of million thoughts inside her mind, she can't feel anything pain cause by the blood. She felt numb. It's like, she was injected anesthesia all over her body, every part of it.   She prefers to feel it. She prefers to feel the pain she caused by punching that stupid glass... instead of the pain in her heart that is killing her.   She want to die physically.... Than torturing her to death mentally and emotionally.       It's like forever, she stayed inside that room. She opened the shower so Taeyeon would actually believe she's bathing.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter