CHAPTER 15: REVENGE! :P

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since it's kinda early for her next class, Taeyeon decided to visit the Music Room to relax. Ever since she was a kid, she is so fond of music. If she wasn't reach, maybe she'll end up being a performer.

 

Playing piano is her way of easing her stress. The whole place is very quiet and kinda dark. Then there's an antique piano placed at the very middle of the room. Covered with a dusty gray cloth, Taeyeon pulled it out and started playing. She shut her eyes close, until suddenly  . . . 

 

 

*BAAANG!*

 

 

With the sudden sound echoed inside the room, Taeyeon startled. It was a picture frame which suddenly fell down.

 

< That's weird. It's hanging on the wall and this room is a close window. How did it fell down? > Tae

 

Taeyeon started thinking stupid stuffs so she just ignored it and continued playing. Again suddenly, 

 

 

*CREEEEEAAK!!*

 

 

A sudden creak was heard from the door. Taeyeon looked at it and saw that the door is now half-opened.

 

< Okaay. Something's not right. I'm sure I closed that door after I walked in > Tae

 

After a minute of silence, Taeyeon was badly sweating.

 

 

< Please don't. Another vampire!? God HELP! > Tae

< Why is it always vampire Taeyeon? > Mind

< What do you expect me to think? A pokemon!? > Tae

< Argh! Just ignore it! You're thinking too much. > Mind

 

 

Then the Shortie moved back to her position which is facing the piano. She was about to lift her fingers to hit the notes, but she noticed that she felt something rough but soft. Her eyes widened and her heart was about to explode.

 

"SP-SP-SP-SPIDERRRRR! AAAARGH!"

 

Taeyeon shouted and jumped back. With due panic, she stumbled down and got her hit so hard. Then she suddenly heard a giggle from behind of the curtains she's facing. A familiar figure showed up.

 

"What!? TIFFANY HWANG!!" Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

 

"[Giggled]​ You look like a 3 year old kid crying for a lollipop! Haha!" Tiffany teased.

 

"What's your problem!? What is this prank!!"

 

"This is a repay for what you did to me earlier idiot!" 

 

The Brunette said sarcastically. Taeyeon's face turned into a tomato. Her ears are burning! And she has this urge to punch this in front of her right through her face! Watching her laughing, it just made her pissed more. So she stood up.

 

"Imma get you . . Argh!" Before Taeyeon could step forward, she didn't notice that her right foot was wrapped up in a wire which made her stop in her tracks and fall down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter