CHAPTER 35: You are my Decision

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They already reached their own apartment.   Throughout the ride, none of them spoke.   Taeyeon just faced her lap with a guilt expression playing on her face. While Tiffany did her best from maintaining her eyes glued to the front, driving.     As the engines stopped, silence filled around them again.   Tiffany immediately opened the door. As her foot succesfully touched the ground, Taeyeon acted fast as she immediately reached for Tiffany's arm. But the latter didn't look back.   "Let's talk." Taeyeon is talking at the back of Tiffany.   Tiffany siftly sighed and roughly took her arm away from Taeyeon's grip. This made Taeyeon shock at Tiffany's sudden reaction.   "We'll talk inside."   After that, Tiffany immediately left the car and went inside the building.   Leaving Taeyeon, still on her position inside the car, she felt hurt. Extreme pain..... at what just Tiffany did to her.           -------------           After they left, Jessica didn't bother from Taeyeon going with Tiffany and leaving her.   All she has in her mind now..   Is Yuri.     She hurriedly looked for her phone and started dialing a random number.   "Yuri pick up!"   *RING*   "Cmon Kwon Yuri! PICK UP!"   *RING*   "Aaargh!" Jessica annoyingly gripped her phone as what she heard is all ringing. Still not giving up, Jessica dialed again.               < More than a sister? > Yul   After she exited the building, Yuri just aimlessly walked around Seoul   Her eyes are swollen and her face is dry and pale. She can't think straigh right now.   < How can she be inlove with her sister!? They were sisters!> Yul   "DAMN IT!!" Yuri exclaimed in frustration as she used the tip of her fingers to rub passed through her scalp and fiercely pulling her hair.   Since it's already midnight, there were no more people wandering around. Only a few cabs are passing.   Every step she take, she always cussed under her breath.   Everyhting seems difficult to Yuri tonight.   "Heh. Yuri, why are you mad by the way?" Yuri started talking to herself.   "You're not even her girlfriend! You're not even going out, right?" Yuri let out a sympathetic laugh.   "Then she likes Taeyeon.. That is really ..... FUNNY!!"   Yuri found a stone blocking her way so with all her force, she kicked it. Letting out all her frustrations and confusions in the kick. But to her dismay, she missed it. Making her out of balance and fall to her knees.   She stayed like that. She started crying again. And it hurts her eyes because it is all swollen now.   "Why? Why should I need to fall in love with her!? Why her!? She's wicked! I HATE HER! She always ignore me! She always insult me! She always hit me physically and torture me mentally! She would take everything from me! BUT WHY!? WHY IS SHE LIKE THAT!? WHY WON'T SHE STOP HURTING ME!!? THIS IS TOO MUCH!!"   Yuri used both her hands and covered her face.   "Why can't I stop loving her? I want to stop now! Make me stop now! I can't take it anymore!! God, she's breaking my heart!" Yuri whisperred.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter