CHAPTER 2 : WHERE IT ALL STARTED

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BOLD ITALIC words are what the character is thinking >.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback .... 7 years ago ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 9 in the evening when Taeyeon was on her way home from school. She was so excited of getting home right away because there's a surprise party awaiting for her. Her parents prepared a celebration because it is her 12th Birthday. They never failed to surprise her, they always prepare the BEST!


While walking, she can't help thinking of the outlook.



She really can't hide her excitement. And that Ahjumma laugh is getting weirder and awkward that could actually let cats and dogs die just by hearing it.


After a few minutes, she finally arrived to her destination. Her house is very huge and kinda compare to a mansion. Taeyeon's family is very known in Korea. They are the richest family since her parents are both educated and owns a lot of companies from different countries. They are the family the everyone are jealous of.


Not very far, she can sight her house, and felt a sudden shock because the lights are turned off. She was still standing in front of the main door for the whole 5 minutes, peeking through the windows.




She was so confused because their house had never been this dark ever since. She stopped thinking stupid stuffs and decided to open the door. As she touched the door knob, she was trembling and felt that her palm is getting all sweaty. She knows something's wrong because the atmosphere gives her goose bumps.


The door has finally opened .......... And there's a complete silence inside the house. It was so dark so Taeyeon switched on the lights but it wasn't functioning.
<Weird. Since when we don't have electricity!?>


She was calling out her Mom and Dad.
"Mom! Dad! Where are you guys? If you're trying to scare me, well I'm not buying it so please stop and get out in your hidings!"


She was also calling their house maids, her dad's bodyguards who are 24-7 working, the gardeners, but no one's responding.


"I guess they are all upstairs? I searched the whole 1st floor."


So she went upstairs and everything was so quiet except her loud heavy footsteps. It was darker but Taeyeon wasn't scared at all. She isn't scared with ghost things or anything horror. Compare to other kids who are at the same age as hers, she is tougher that you wouldn't thought if you look at her. With her small height and kiddy face, you would actually think she's the type of girl who would actually die if a ghost would past in front of her.


Even though everything is dark and the house is very huge, she perfectly knows the direction towards her room. As she was about to ope, she heard something downstairs. It was loud running footsteps, and it was like heading to the living room. She hastedly run towards the stairs and peek from above. She saw some shadows, maybe 2 of them. Trying hard to see it clearly, she accidentally dropped her phone and made a loud thud. She was so scared because the people downstairs was like heard it because they were running towards her position. Taeyeon was about to run away when surprisingly, her parents showed up. She quickly hugged them, and her parents did the same too.


"Mom. Where were you guys? What is happening? Why are all the lights tur ......"


Before she can finish her words, her Mom directly cut her off and started dragging her to the dining room. At that moment, Taeyeon was observing them. In her mind she thought,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter