CHAPTER 18: A TRIP?

Inside my Heart : There You'll Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Aish! Damn you Kwon Yuri! Leave me alone!" Jessica yelled a she went inside their classroom and sat on her chair. Stomping her footsteps.   "Hey Sica. Please~! Cmon. I thought we're cool?" Yuri pleaded.   "We. Are. Not. Cool! And Distance Kwon! Distance!" Jessica rolled her eyes.   "Can I sit beside you?" Yuri showed her puppy eyes.   "No."   "1 desk apart from you?"   "No."   "2 desks?"   "3 desks!"   "But that would make me sit at the very back~" Yuri whined.   "Well that's what I mean Distance idiot!"     Jessica took out her IPod and stuck her earphones in her ears. So she won't hear anything if Yuri will try to talk to her.   When Yuri finally gave up because the Blondie won't even look at her, she face palmed and let out a heavy sigh.     "What's up Pal?" Somebody came in the room. Yuri still face palmed. Didn't dare to look at the person who just talked to her because she perfectly knew who is it.   "Your sister. Your sister Taeng! Don't I even stand a chance on her? [Sigh]"   "Well base on your personality, NO. Base on your attitude, definitely NO. Base on your looks, . . . ." Taeyeon paused a second as Yuri finally lifted her head and looked at the latter, and grinning.   "I know I got the looks." Yuri proudly said.   "You know Yuri . . . . "   "What? What is it Taeng? Say it. I got the looks! Hehe!"   Taeyeon gently moved closer to Yuri's ear.   "My sister . . . . . " She whispered.   "HATES S!!" She shouted. Yuri backed up a little because of Taeyeon's loud voice.   "Geez. You don't have to shout right through my ear."   "Don't care." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.       "Good Morning!" Tiffany suddenly came and sat beside the Shortie.   "Good Morning." Taeyeon immediately replied. Yuri, who was standing in front of the two, widened both her eyes and blinked a few times as she exchange looks to the two. Taeyeon noticed this. She glance at Yuri and gave this WTF look.   "What was that?" Yuri asked.   "What's what?" Taeyeon was confused.   "That."   "What!?"   "That! That g-good morning too!" Yuri shivered as she mimicked Taeyeon.   "I don't see any wrong in greeting?"   "You never greet! Especially . . . . . . To Tiffany?" Yuri switched her look to the Brunette who's just giving her a WTF look.   "I do greet. Please don't make me the bad person here."   "You never greet. Even to me!"   "I do greet!"   "No you don't."   "Yes I do!"   "Who are you kidding?"   "YURI!"   "TAEYEON!"   "GOD! Why did You let this ing to be my cousin!?"   "You should be thankful though. Stupid Taengoo!"   "Seriously? Me? Be thankful? Of you? Who would be happy to have the Dragon's ancestor as their cousin!?"   "WATCH YOUR MOUTH MIDGET!"   After Yuri said that, Taeyeon's mood suddenly changed. She slowly glance at Yuri with those dark eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. With just the look, Yuri shivers. She was frowning at the outside but seriously, she is dying of fear in the inside.   "What did you just called me?" Taeyeon asked while arching her left eyebrow.   < She is scarrrrrrry! HELP! > Yul   "N-no . . NO! You can't scare me Taeyeon! HAH! You think I'm scared of your d-death glares!? You wish! Yuri gulped. Then Taeyeon suddenly get up. Making her way towards the tall girl.   < Dammit! I'm really doomed! She's calling Jacob's werewolves! > Yul   "Say it." Taeyeon demanded.   "S-say w-wh-what???"   "Say it again Yuri."   Yuri just can't say anything as Taeyeon slowly getting nearer.   "You know how much I hate people talking s about my height right?"   Yuri nodded.   "And you definitely know that because you're my cousin right?"   Yuri nodded again.   "Then what . . . . . . Did . . . . . . . You. Just called me." Taeyeon reached out to Yuri's left ear and was about to pull until it rips.   "Alright! I'm sorry! Taeyon I'm SORRY~! Please! Not my ear! Not my precious ear!" Yuri pleaded as she held her cousin's hand to release her ear.   "I'll show you what's precious."       "Okay class. Go back to your seats." The professor came. Taeyeon fiercely released her grip on Yuri's ear.   "I'm not yet finish to you !" Tae threatened. Yuri just stuck her tongue out as she hurriedly went back to her sit.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter