Chapter 8-New Student

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

I woke up in the morning and found myself in my room..On the bed...Weird,huh??I thought last night I was sleeping on the couch in the living room...I look at the clock and it's 7.15 a.m and it's late...I forgot to set an alarm last night..Now,I don't have time to cook for breakfast..I quickly take shower because I have only 45 minutes before 8 a.m...And by 8 o'clock on the dot,I have to arrive at school...Or else,I will be punish because I'm late...After taking shower,I get ready and go downstairs..

"Hyun Su-ah!!"A boy called me...Jungkook?!?He doesn't go to school yet??I turn around and see him at the kitchen..."I'm sorry,Jungkook-ah..I forgot to set an alarm today,so I can't coo-.."I said while going there but stop because two plates of fried rice and two glasses of hot chocolate on the dining table.."Have a seat,Hyun Su-ah..And it's okay because you just recovered from illness.."Jungkook said,pulling the chair across him..I go there and sit.."Do you cook all of this??"I asked and he just nodded..."Wow,I don't know that you can cook.."I said again,amazed...

"Today,let's ride my car to school...We'll go together.."Jungkook said and I almost chocked..But,I just smiled and he smiled too...After eating,he took my bag,bringing into the car...I locked the door and ran to the car..."Why are you running??It's not like I'll left you here..."Jungkook said,once I'm in the car,smirking..I just stay silent...After a while,I decide to talk to him...I can't stand this awkwardness..."May I ask you something???"I asked,careful with my words..He just nodded..."Are we...Emmm...How should I say it??"I said,hesitating,thinking a little bit..."It's okay,just say it..."Jungkook said.."Are we..In  a good term now??"I asked,looking down to my hand,playing with it...He didn't answered but just shrugged...Oh,he still hate me...Suddenly,tears are forming in my eyes..I look outside,don't want Jungkook to see it..I try to hold it back,calming myself and fortunately,it works...

"Thanks for the ride today.."I said slowly when we reached school's car park....I walk away from him quickly even when he's calling my name....I can't let him to see my tears..Think about the fact that he hates me,it want to make me cry...I guess there's no chance for me...I found my bestfriends..I ran to them and hugged Min Ae..."Oh,Hyun Su-ah,what happened??"Min Ae asked,confused but still patting my back...I don't answer but just cry there...."What happened Hyun Su-ah??"This time,Sae Ri asked,worried...."Let's go to the bathroom..."Min Ae said,dragging me...

"Now,did Jungkook hurt you??I mean,by actions because if by words,you don't even care,as always..Except..You fall in love with him??With the person that you labelled as foe??"Min Ae asked..She's like can read person's mind...I don't answer..."Hyun Su-ah,tell us..Is all of Min Ae said is true??"Sae Ri asked,trying to persuade me...I stay silent until I decide to tell them...It's not right to keep secrets from your friends that you trust..Especially your bestfriends.."I...I...I love him..I've fallen for someone that I shouldn't fallen with...Especially when the person's hates me...Considering me as enemy...I don't even know what happened to me...But,one thing that I know now is,I love him,so much..."I said,pouring it all out...I sobbed...My eyes are swollen because too much crying..Now,what I'm going to do??Jungkook is one class with me...But,he wouldn't look at me,right??But,as a precaution,I should hide my face...

So,when we're walking to our seat,Min Ae and Sae Ri help me to hide because I'd already asked for their help before....There,I saw Jungkook,talking to her friends...Just when he wanted to turn around,I turned my head to the outside view...Hiding my swollen eyes and red nose..Then,the teacher,Mr Park came into our class..Everybody stand up..."Ok,please be seated...Today,we're going to have a new student...Come in,please.."Mr Park said,looking at the outside..Everyone in the class look at the door except me..I'm not interested...

End of Hyun Su's POV


The boy came in and introduce himself.."Hi,I'm Kim Daehyun...You can call me Daehyun...Please take a good care of me..."Daehyun bowed 90 degrees..He looked at everyone in the class...The girls in the class were like 'Wow,he's so handsome..'They are talking to each other...Because of the noise,Hyun Su looked at the boy for a sec...When she looked,the boy looked at her too and smiled..She returned the smile and quickly looked at the outside...

When it's time for another class,Daehyun took opportunity to talk to Hyun Su..."Hi!!I'm Daehyun..You??"Daehyun started the conversation..."Hyun Su..."HYun Su answered shortly and quickly packed her things.."I'm sorry but I've got to go.."Hyun Su said,running to Min Ae and Sae Ri...."Wow,since when did you get close with the new boy??"Sae Ri asked,teasing Hyun Su..."I don't get close with him..He just came to me and introduced himself..."She answered,lazily..."But,it's looks like he likes you..I mean,love..."Sae Ri said again...Min Ae nodded,agreed with Sae Ri manwhile Hyun Su just shrugged and asked to change the topic....

Finally,they reached the class,took seats next to each other...After this class,Hyun Su didn't have classes anymore...So,she said farewell to both of her friends and wanted to go home...When she was putting some books into her locker,she saw Jungkook and his friends were walking towards her direction..She wanted to go before Jungkook saw her but fate didn't side with her this time..."Hyun Su-ah!!!"Jungkook called for her...Hyun Su just sighed and turned around unwillingly....She didn't realized that Jungkook was just behind her because when she turned around,Jungkook's face was just 1 inch from her...Her eyes became big because of the shocked...Hyun Su wanted to take a few steps to the back but her feets didn't listen to her...She just froze there,couldn't do anything...They were like that for almost 2 minutes until Jungkook took a few steps back...

"Ummm,you don't have any classes after this,right??Come with me..Let's go home together.."Jungkook said,loudly,not whispering...Hyun Su clamped his mouth..."Do you want everyone here know about it??Just whisper to me next time..."Hyun Su said,whispering...Then,she let go of the clamp..."Okay..Okay...Don't be mad...Now,let's go??"Jungkook said,laughing a little bit...Hyun Su just nodded and wanted to follow Jungkook...But when they wanted to go,"Jungkook oppa!!"Woo Ri called for him...Woo Ri was walking towards them...She glared at Hyun Su when Jungkook didn't looked at them.."Oppa,let's go to the mall today??"Woo Ri asked,making a cute face.."Sorry,Woo Ri-ah,but today I've something to do today..."Jungkook said,took a glance at Hyun Su..

"Ok,guys,I'll go first..."She said to all of them...."Be careful.."All of Jungkook's friends said except Jungkook...He just looked at Hyun Su,shocked,trying to think about the situation that time....And,he just realized that Hyun Su was going back home alone,and she didn't brought her car here....'What if something happened to her,like last time??'Jungkook thought..."I'm sorry,Woo Ri-ah,next time..."Jungkook said,rushing...."Bye guys,I'll treat you later...."Jungkook said to his friends,running to the parking lot..He drove his car to the nearby bus stop....Then,he saw the bus was there and Hyun Su was going to ride it....He ran to her and held her hand...Hyun Su turned around,shocked,"Jungkook?!!?"She said,disbelief...