Chapter 15-Finding The Truth

Enemy??(HIATUS)

"V oppa~Didn't I tell you to not tell anyone??"Sae Ri asked once V's inside Hyun Su's ward..."I'm sorry,but it's only Jin hyung...Jin hyung is good at keeping secrets...Btw,why you don't want to tell anyone??"V said,and asking curiously,furrowing his eyebrow...After V asked,Sae Ri eyes changed...It's full of hatred and anger.."It's because of your makne..We don't want him to know.."Sae Ri said,trying to control her anger..."Why??Our maknae loves Hyun Su so much though??"Jimin interrupted...

"Love,you said???If he did love him,then how come he didn't try to look upon her??Instead he's being with someone else..."Sae Ri replied..."No way...Jungkook will never do that..Yeah,he might seem like he's a playboy but he's not...Once he love someone,he will love them eternally.."Jin said,disbelief..."Three of you,come with me....Min Ae,please take care of Hyun Su..."Sae Ri said while walking outside the ward and went to another floor with Jimin,V and Jin...

Once they arrived,Sae Ri walked toward one of the wards.."See it for yourselves....And don't let Jungkook sees you..."Sae Ri said and warned the boys...The boys peeked through the door a bit and saw Jungkook feeding Woo Ri..."Believe me now??Your maknae is a jerk...Hyun Su loves him so much,yet he's doing this to her??I can't believe him...He even kissed Hyun Su twice...Now,let's go far away from here before any of them see us.."Sae Ri said and walked away,leaving the boys speechless but later on,followed her...

"Wait,Jungkook did what??He kissed Hyun Su??"Jin asked,once they're inside the lift.."Yes,you know,there's no secret between the three of us..."Sae Ri said..."Min Ae-ah,we're back..."Sae Ri said,only to find Min Ae outside the ward,crying...Sae Ri rushed toward Min Ae..."What happened??"Sae Ri asked,panicked..."H-hyun Su,she,she's out-out of breath.."Min Ae managed to say while sobbing..."What to do??"I panicked and trying to hold my tears as I was calming Min Ae down...

"It's all my fault..If only I ran faster that time,she wouldn't be in this condition,right??"Min Ae said,blaming herself..."No,it's not..."Sae Ri said,trying to calm Min Ae down while hugging each other but she roke into tears too...Jimin,V and Jin didn't know what to do...They stand there speechless...Then,the doctor came out..."She's fine now...Her breathing became stable again...I bet she's having a nightmare..."The doctor said...


Hyun Su's POV

I was running at a field,full of lowers and grass,such a beautiful place...I was chasing after Jungkook,the love of my life....Suddenly,he started to dissppear..."Jungkook!!Please don't go!!Don't leave me!!"I screamed as I see he's slowly fading away..."I'm sorry,but I don't love you...I have someone else that I love..."He said...His words strucked my heart...It made me felt like I was going to die...Like there's no reason for me to live...I fell on my knees and cried loudly,but Jungkook seem didn't care because he keep going away...I watched hima s he slowly disappear from my sight and after that I fainted...


"Nightmare??"Jimin asked..."Yes,it seem like she's waiting for someone....From my observation...."Once the doctor said that,they knew who was it...After the doctor went away,they barged into Hyun Su's room...."Hyun Su-ah,I know you're waiting for him but please wake up first...Then you will get to see him.."Min Ae said as she was holding into Hyun Su's hand...Min Ae felt like something moving and it's Hyun Su's fingers..."Guys,Hyun Su's fingers are moving!!"Min Ae screamed happily...The rest rushed to Hyun Su's side,waiting for her to opened her eyes and she did opened it..."Promise??"That's the first word came from Hyun Su's mouth after she opened her eyes..."Huh??"Min Ae tilted her head in confusion..."You said to me,I will get to see him..."Hyun Su said,smiling weakly..."I promise..."Min Ae said,only to receive a glare from Sae Ri....

"Min Ae-ah,can we speak outside??"Sae Ri said,walking outside...Sae Ri sighed..."What do you think you're doing,Min Ae-ah??You know she'll get hurt if she saw Jungkook..."Sae Ri asked,once they outside.."Well,in her eyes,there are many hopes...She was hoping for that...I couldn't resist her,especially in this condition...."Min Ae said..."Okay..Then,I guess we've to find a way...."Sae Ri said and they walked inside with a smile..."Hyun Su-ah,I'm glad you woke up.."Sae Ri said,hugging Hyun Su,joined by Min Ae..."Guys,I can't breathe.."Hyun Su said and the girls broke away from her and foung Hyun Su's chuckling...

"Congratulations!!"V,Jimin and Jin said to Hyun Su..."Thank you..Where's Jungkook??"Hyun Su asked the three of them...V looked at Sae Ri.."Urmmm,,Hyun Su-ah,I thinkJungkook has something to do..."Sae Ri said..."Really??It's sad that I can't see him ehen I woke up...I guess I'll just see him tomorrow then..."Hyun Su said,feeling a little bit sad...

"Oh,sure..Just go to sleep,Hyun Su-ah,it's already midnight...."Min Ae said as Hyun Su laid down and pul the blanket over her body...

A month passed and Hyun Su would always ask about Jungkook..EVERYDAY..And three time per day...And there will always be a reason made up ny the girls or the boys...Hyun Su knew something wasn't right...Right now,Min Ae and Sae Ri were talking outside...Jimin,V,Jin weren't here since they have school..


Hyun Su's POV

I walked slowly toward the door,,peeking my ear..

"Hey,shouldn't it's time for us to tell Hyun Su??"Min Ae asked...Huh??Tell me what??

"Tell her and watch her getting broken??No I can't do that...I can imagine how broken she will be when she found out that Jungkook is in the other ward,with some other girl,instead of visiting her??"Sae Ri said...Jungkook is what??In the other ward??I can't believe this...I need to see it for myself...

I walked outside the ward and they seem surprised to see me...But,I smiled,acting like I didn't heard anything..."Where're you going??"Min Ae asked.."To get some fresh air...Alone.."I said and I saw that Min Ae was going to say that she's going with me but got stopped by Sae Ri..."Okay~But don't be so late...

I walked toward the lift and pressed the lobby floor...Once I arrived at the lobby,I went to get some fresh air first as a precaution steps..If Min Ae and Sae Ri were following me...I stayed on the bench for a while and the wind is really strong...It makes me got fever..Well,since I am sick,it's easier for me to get fever...I stared at the bright sky...Where are you,Jeon Jungkook??Is what Min Ae and Sae Ri said is true??

After a while,it started to get colder,so I decided to go inside..Before I went back to my ward,an idea popped out..I walked to the front counter.."Miss,may I asked,is there someone who sick here and the guardian named Jeon Jungkook??"I aske the nurse..."Wait for a sec,I'll check it..."She said and I waited impatiently..."Oh,there is...The patient name is Park Woo Ri...Room number  *****,13th floor..."The nurse said...Woah,just above my floor..."Thank you so much..."I said and bowed at her before walking to the lift...I pressed the 13 button..

Once I arrived,I went to find the ward with the number that the nurse told me...And finally,I found it...I peeked through the door,only to saw Jungkook feeding Woo Ri some cereal,and after that,thay were hugging...I opened the door ward slowly and they looked at me..Jungkook's syes widened while Woo Ri's smirking...

I felt like the world is spinning around..