Chapter 29-Lie

Enemy??(HIATUS)

  Jungkook's POV

I sit on the bench near the replica fountain,waiting for Hyun Su....I am happy to be able to spend time with her like this....I was sad that her memories didn't fully regained but at the same time,I was also glad because if it not because of this,she won't be spending time with me like this....Am I too selfish??I guess I am....Suddenly,Woo Ri came to me..."Oppa~"She whined....Somehow,I got annoyed...Yes,at the past,I loved her and her whines...But,it LOVED...Now,my heart belonged to Hyun Su...Only her in my heart right now.....It's funny how I love her at the first place but fell for Woo Ri and then her back...It's like I fall for her twice...And now I understand it,she's the one....That's why I keep falling for her....

I ignored Woo Ri and prayed that Hyun Su came back anytime soon....I was getting more irritated now.....Only with her presence,I feel like this already....What if she kept talking to me??I think it will be more worse...."Oppa~I know you want me back...Don't deny it...."And don't worry because I'm yours again...."She said to me,clinging onto my arms...I mentally facepalmed...How can this get any worse???It can't right??I pushed her hand off mine,standing and started to walk away...But,she grabbed my arm again and kissed me...My eyes widened....Sh-she just kissed me...Is she crazy??Somehow,I want to push her away,but my mind tell me something else....And now,I was responding to her kiss....My heart told me that I should pull away but my mind tell the other...We kept kissing and I broke it after 1 minute because I just realized what I was doing...

"Look,oppa....I know you want me..."She said,clinging onto my arms again...I rolled my eyes..."The kiss doesn't mean anything....I don't love you anymore....I love someone else...Now,go away!!I don't wanna see your face...."I literally screamed at her....She looked shocked..."I bet that girl is Hyun Su,right oppa??"She said and I just stay silent..."Well,oppa....You will regret this...I will make her suffer...And too bad enough that she might saw u before..."She said....Woah...I was stupid enough to believe that she changed....But,wait...What did she mean by 'she might see us??"What do you mean??"I asked her as I can't figure it out....She just looked over my shoulder...So,I turned back and saw Hyun Su,lying unconciously on the ground...

"HYUN SU!!"I screamed her name,didn't care if everyone is looking....I was wrong,it can get worse...And this is worse enough....I ran to her and kneeled down...I took her in my lap,before getting up,carrying her in bridal style....I flag taxi and go to the hospital...Oh,no...How many times did she come to the hospital because of me??I am such a bad person..She got into emergency room....Again...I sighed....I waited for her outside.....A moment later,the doctor came out..."Who is the guardian for Choi Hyun Su??"He asked,looking around a little bit..."I am.."I said as I rose up from my seat..."Is there something wrong with her??"I asked,trying not to be panicked....

"Oh,thankfully,she's fine...It's just some memories came to her at the same time,making her head couldn't take it...And I'm happy to say this...I think she had regained her memories back....All of it..."He said,patting my shoulder a little bit before going away...What??Her memories are coming back??I know that I should be happy for her but I'm not right now...Because I know,she's going to treat me like she did before....And I don't want that to happen....I entered her room and saw her fast asleep on the bed..I walked to her bed and sit beside it...I hold her hand....

"Hyun Su-ah,let me hold your hands for the last time....Since you will avoid me later when you wake up....Hyun Su-ah,I'm sorry...For everything that I've done...I'm terribly sorry...I regret all of it.....I'm sorry...I know,saying sorry for multiple times can't make your pain go away,but I'm sorry...Let me tell you something....I love you....Since the first time I encoutered you,I know I have fallen for you....But,being a coward I was,I didn't dare to talk you normally and bullied you...Until we become enemy....You don't know how happy I am when we got into arranged marriage...I always keep denying myself that I love you..I always said to myself that I don't love you but I know,deep down in my heart,I love you....But,before this,it not this strong and now,it become stronger...I've fallen for you,very deep this time....And then,I don't even know why,but I fell for Woo Ri....With you still buried down in my heart....I can't help it and be with her...I don't even know what has gotten into me that time....When I was with Woo Ri,I forgot my love for you...It's not gone but it's buried at a place very deep in my heart.....And then,when I saw you with Youngjae,I'm hurt....Very hurt....At that time,I wish that was me....And at that time also,I know I've fallen for you too deep that I can't even handle it....And when you got kidnapped,I was worried....Really worried....You might think that I don't even care to come to save you that time,right??Well,as soon as I know about it....I go to you....I don't want to lose you....I know you can't hear this but I'm sorry again...For everything happened....I love you so much,Hyun Su-ah....Please wake up soon...It pains me seeing you like this...."I said as I hold her hand and stared at her face...I didn't noticed that tears already rolling down my cheeks....

I just about to get up and walked away...But,someone held my wrist....I looked back and saw Hyun Su slowly opened her eyes....


Hyun Su's POV

All of the time,I was awake...His confession...I heard it all....Somehow,I peeked a little bit to see him...And there's tears rolling down his cheeks....Did he not notice it??Somehow,I felt bad for him...Jeon Jungkook,what are you doing to my heart??And then,he get up,wanting to walk away...But I held his wrist...I need answer to my question....Why is he kissing Woo Ri back??And yes,I regained all of my memories back...I remember how he saved me from Youngjae....How he ran all the way to the hospital....How he looked at me lovingly that night....How I confess to him...That just proves to me that he care about me....

"H-Hyun Su.."He stuttered,eyes wide opened,shocked maybe....I just smiled at him....I know my smile might look terrible but I don't care....And he sait back beside the bed..."Jungkook-ah,I-I..."I said to him,debating if I should tell him or not....But his eyes make me keep going...His eyes tell me that it's okay..."I-I heard it all..And I don't expect for you to love me..."I said to him and he looked down....Why??Well,maybe embarassed..He looked up and hed my hand..."Yes,Hyun Su-ah,I love you and I'm sorry....I'm sorry for everything...I just-"He kept talking and saying sorry...I put my finger on his mouth to shut him up...And it worked..."It's okay.."I told him and I can see his eyes lighten a bit....I don't even know why I forgive him...Is this what they said:'Love can make someone crazy'...Is this it??I guess that is true...

"But,I have something to ask you.."I continued and he looked at me in confusion...."Why did you respond to Woo Ri's kiss??"I asked him,and he looked shocked...Maybe the question took him off guard..."I-I don't know why...It-It just like that...My mind told me to do so but my heart told me the other...But I realized what I was doing and I pushed her...."He explained to me...Well,it is believeable....And his eyes told me that he is telling me the truth...."Hyun Su-ah,from now on...Please be extra careful..."He said to me,with a hint of worry in his eyes..."Why??"Somehow,I managed to utter that out...He shrugged..."Just..Be careful,okay??"He said firmly and I nodded...

"Now,shall we go??Because the doctor said,once you wake up,you're free to go.."He said after a moment of silence..He extended his hand out and I gladly took it...He walked me home and that night,it's really cold...I was shivering....."Are you cold??"He asked me as he noticed I was hugging my body and gritted my teeth....I just shook my head,still shivering....He just chuckled before pulling me closer to him...."I'm sorry but I don't bring jacket tonight...So,we have to stay like this...."He said as he still hugging me,warming me up....We walked while chit chatting...And we don't realized that we are in front of my house...Yes,I told him to bring me there instead of our house...We aren't married yet,right???So,yeah...

"Oh,we're here...I guess this is it...Goodbye Jungkook...See you tomorrow...."I said as I was facing him...He leaned in and kissed my forehead...I was really shocked and embarrased..."Goodbye,Hyun Su...See you tomorrow too...Have a nice sleep..And I love you.."He said to me which make my cheeks burned even more..."I-I ll-love y-you t-too..."Great..Now,I'm stuttering...I ran  to the house as soon as I said that....Once I entered it,the wide smile never leave me...."Oh,Hyun Su-ah...You're back...Come here,we need to talk to you..."My mother called me...

I go to her and noticed a girl there..."Who is this??"I asked her,still smiling..."That's what we wanted to talk you..."She said again before asking me to sit down...."So,Hyun Su-ah,meet your sister....She is your long lost sister....You know,something happened before make us separated with her....And she is younger that you by two years..."My mother said as I looked at the girl with teary eyes....I always wanted someone to accompany me....I jumped to her and hugged her..."Hi...My name is Choi Hyun Bi..."She said..Wow,her voice is almost the same like me....Her face too....We talked a little bit....

"So,the second thing is....We're going to go to America....You know,live here forever...Since our business in America is going very well...."My father said...And that's when my smile disappeared....

A-America??

No,I can't live here...Jungkook is here.....

I looked at my dad with pleading eyes...."Oh,don't worry,you're not going...You're going to live here...I know it will be hard for you to live your friends here....So,we don't force you to go...."And that moment my dad said that,I jumped to him,hugging him tightly...."Thank you,dad...You're the best father in this world...."I said to him and he just chuckled...."But,you have to call us everyday or every week...At least once a month...."My mother said and I just nodden while smiling...I looked over my sister and she was smiling too..."Whta about Hyun Bi??Is she going to live with me??"I asked my parents with some hopes in it..."No,she's coming with us...."My mother said..."Don't worry,eonni...I'll visit you whenever I can....."Hyun Bi said,reassuring me...I smiled at her...."So,when are you guys leaving??"I asked them after a minute of silence..."Next month..."My mother said and I can't help but teared up...

Well,I'm going to spend my time with my lil sis for this month...


The next day,I woke up early because I was excited....After washing,I walked downstairs,only to find my mom and lil sis cooking together...."Good morning~"I sang happily as I greeted them...."Woah,Hyun Su-ah...You're early today...."My mom said,teasing me and I just pouted...."Why??Eonni didn't wake up early??"Hyun Bi asked...Mom just chuckled...."Well,she never woke up early...."My mom said,teasing me again...."Mom!!When did I??"I complained and we bursted into laughter...

"Woah,what's up with the commotion??"My dad asked as soon as he stepped in the kitchen....And we keep silent after shaking our head....After that,we continued cooking together while dad is reading the news at the living room....After a while,we finished cooking...Mom called dad to eat....We eat while talkimg about many things....."Hyun Bi,we're going to go out today..."I said to her and she just nodded...."Mom~Can we??"She asked mom....Mom patted her head,making she looked like a cute lil kid...."Of course,anything for my princesses.."She said and we squealed happily...."But,be careful and don't come home too late..."Dad warned us and we just nodded....

So,after getting ready,we bid goodbye to our parents and spent time at the mall...Suddenly,Jungkook called me...I was shocked and nervous...Well, no one know about me and Jungkook...So,I excused myself and she eyed me suspiciously...I just smiled at her,walking away a little bit..."Hello.."I said through the phone...."Good morning,honey...Do you sleep well??"He asked me...I just chuckled...."Honey??"I asked him..."What??We're couple,right??So,it's fine for me to call you that.."He said to me,making me grinned...."Yeah,yeah...Whatever..So,what's up??"I asked him since I was in a rush..."Well,can we go out today??"He asked me and I stayed silent for a while.."I'm sorry,Jungkook-ah..."I said to him and I heard him sighed...."It's okay.."He said..."Kookie,you're not mad,right??"I asked him..."Kookie??"He asked me back..."Well,it's a nickname for you.."I said...He just chuckled...And I know he's not mad...We talked for a while before hanging up....I went back to my sister..

"Well,eonni...Who is that??"She asked me,curiously...."Just a friend..."I said to her casually...."Just a friend??Pfft...Are you expecting me to believe that??You have been talking to that friend for an hour..."She said....I just shrugged and we continued shopping,laughing out loud....We've become a lot closer....

~Skip after one month~

For a month,Jungkook and I haven't meet...I missed him so bad.....And today,my family are going to America....I'm going to miss them....I've grown closer to them this month.....After saying goodbye and watched them boarded the airplane,I called Jungkook to pick me up...."Hello,Jungkook-ah,can you meet me at the airport??"I asked him and he panicked..."Why??Where are you going??Are you going to leave me??"He is worrying over an useless thing....But,might as well play with him..."Just come..If you wanna see me..."I said and hang up...I was trying to hold my laughter really hard....But,I bursted it...While waiting for Jungkook,I took a sip of coffe at a coffee shop...After a while,my phone ranged again...."Where are you??""He said,panting...It's obvious that he was running before...I smiled widely at the thought of it...It means he cares for me...

"Where are you??"I asked him back while walking out with the coffee..After a while,I saw him in the crowd,looking around,panicking...I chuckled at the sight of him....I find a way to sneak up behind him and closed his eyes.."Guess who??"I said,making another person's voice....He just chuckled..."My honey,Hyun Su.."He said and turned sround to hug me...I got shocked...."Hey!!What if it not me??"I pushed him as I glared at him....Well,he just hugged someone he wasn't sure of....He just chuckled again...I still glared at him,crossing my arms...."Oh,Hyun Su...Come on...I can tell it's you by your scent...."He said,smiling before hugging me back...I hugged gim back and smiled widely....

"Now,what are you doing here??"He asked me and his voice turned really serious...It makes me wanna ...."Jungkook-ah,promise me you will be fine..."I said to him,tearing up...Well,might as well make it believeable...."Why??Where are you going??"He shaked my shoulder..."Jungkook-ah,I'm sorry..But I have to follow my family to America..."I said to him,crying...I tried so hard to contain my laughter when I see his face...."Promise me,you'll be fine and don't forget me...."I said to him as I hugged him...

"Honey...Don't leave me...I need you.."He said as he cried...Wow,he really cares for me...


 

 

 

Hi,everyone...I'm updating again...Sorry for the late update...I am busy this week....

Thank you for reading and please comment your thought...

And please wait for the next update...

Thank you so much....