Chapter 24- Bad Guy

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Su's POV

"W-what??Y-you love me??"I asked him,laughing bitterly,still shocked and speechless...I never thought of it....What to do??Should I accept him??I mean,I admit that I've always said that I've moved on...Everyone believed it and no one ever knows that I said that only to ensure myself that it's fine....That I'm strong....The way I acted around him,the way I don't care,the way I told myself not to care about him,are all my ways to convinced myself to move on...To pretend that I'm okay...And I'm glad it's working..I was able to smile and laugh...But I know deep down inside my heart,I still love him and I still care....

"Yeah...You know,since the first time I saw you..."All of my thoughts snapped out when he speaked..."I-I never know..."I said,looking down at my feet....I don't know what to answer him,so I gathered all of my courage and grabbed his arm,pulling him outside the cafe...Actually,I just saw a funfair outside and to avoid the awkwardness,I wanted to go there...."Let's go there!!"I exclaimed happily,pointing to the funfair...He chuckled,looking at me....Maybe he had forgotten about the awkwardness before..I'm glad he forgot....

"Let's go.."He said,grabbing my wrists,pulling me to the funfair....We spent a great time there..I admit,sometimes,I will think about his confession...But most of the time,I'm happy,completely forgot about it...."Sweet dream and please think about my confession...I hope you can answer me tomorrow with a good answer...Haha.."He said,before laughing at his last sentence..I also laughed but awkwardly..I just nodded before going inside....

That night,I think about it...I'm thinking really hard...And I've decided..I hope it's the best..For both of us....

End of Hyun Su's POV


The next day,Hyun Su greeted Youngjae happily...."Youngjae-ah,let's get ice cream after school..I've something to tell to you too...."Hyun Su said as they were walking to the class.....Youngjae just nodded..It was a silence before they started to speak,opening a conversation...As always,they teased each other,joking around while walking to their seat....Everyone in the class think it's normal for them to do that...It is a routine for them...Everyday is always like that...And everyday,Hyun Su caught Jungkook staring at them and when they locked eyes,Jungkook always looked somewhere else...

"Oppa!!"Here comes the annoying girl,Woo Ri...For the past few weeks,she always disturbs Youngjae early in the morning...It makes Hyun Su wonder what happened between Jungkook and her...And Jungkook seem didn't care if her girlfriend is with Youngjae...Doesn't he feel jealous??But,Hyun Su always lets the question didn't get answer..She didn't dare or bother to ask Jungkook because she doesn't want everyone to think that she still care...Eventhough it's the real fact...

Finally,school has ended..Hyun Su and Youngjae walked to an ice cream shop...They ordered their favourite ice cream...."So,what do you want to talk about??"Youngjae asked Hyun Su...Hyun Su took a deep breath.."A-about your confession yesterday..."Hyun Su said as ahe felt a little bit nervous about her anwer later...How will Youngjae reacts to it??She's worried about that...What if he changes his mind??"So,what's your answer??"Youngjae asked,his face is a little bit hoping.."I-I.."Hyun Su stopped for a while,praying that this is the best decision....But she also felt sorry towards Youngjae....

.

.

.

.

.

"I'll be your girlfriend...."

.

.

.

.

Hyun Su just said her answer...Youngjae suddenly stood up and hugged Hyun Su from her left side...."Thank you.."He said,while smiling happily...Hyun Su just smiled....I'm sorry,Youngjae-ah....I'm sorry for using you to forget him...Hyun Su thought and sighed...Youngjae heard the sigh and looked at her is the eyes...."Why??What's wrong??"Youngjae asked,worried..Hyun Su just smiled while shaking his head....Little did she knew,someone's watching over them with a slight pain in the heart....


Youngjae's POV

Yes,she accepted me...Second step,succeed!!Just wait for the right time to do the third plan....I heard she sighed..I asked her what's wrong but she won't tell me..."Then,let's go on a date!!"I exclaimed,making sure that I sound happy...I noticed that person watching over us....I smirked...You'll get to know how does it felt....Losing over someone that you really adore and love....Let me see that you're suffering...I can't wait for this....I'm going to get my revenge..I thought it was hard,but it turned out that it's easy as a piece of cake....

That day,we went for a date and almost everyday,we went out on a date..And everytime,that person always follows us....It's been 2 weeks now since I confessed to her...I can't wait anymore,I'm going to do this....I called my friends and asked them to wait for me at our usual hangout place...I'm going to bring her to there...And before that,forgot to mention,I'm dating Woo Ri secretly....But Woo Ri didn't know about my plan....I also just played with her heart...

"Hello??Hyun Su-ah,let's meet tonight..At the park..At 10.."I called Hyun Su to ask her to meet me...She said sure..So,I just wait at the park,waiting for her to arrive..But,right now,I'm hiding...From afar,I saw her arrived..I also noticed the person trailing behind her...Of course,she didn't notice....I just smirked....

.

.

,

,

"Begin the plan..And that person is here....Be careful...Don't fail me this time...I'll be watching you....And plan B..Don't forgot...."I said over my phone,before cutting the line....I raised my plam a little bit,to count with my hand...We'll be in action after my fingers showed three...

.

.

.

.

1,2,3....

 

 


 

Hi,everyone..."I'm back...Sorry for not updating for too long....Do you enjoy the chapter??

Please leave a comment....

And thank you so much for reading...