Chapter 33-Three years

Enemy??(HIATUS)

It had been three years since the tragic incident happened...Hyun Su now is a  director of her own fashion brand....Her fashion brand,Scarlet,is well-known globally...The business has been expanded to the other countries in the world...Hyun Su is the one who will designed the fashion and organized the marketing...Overall,she's doing everything on her own and when she has decided on something,she just will go to the CEO to get permission to launch it.....But,she's not the one who will find the shares or sponsor,the CEO is....She is under the company name Kim Group...Hyun Su does not really care about the share holders of the company since it is not her works...Everyday,she will be working overtime and even her sister is worried...

And yes,her sister moved from United States to live with her after finishing her studies.....Hyun Bi is looking for a job right now...

On the other side,Jungkook is the CEO of one of the most successful,biggest and famous company,Jeon Corporation....He inherits it from his family......He has been buying shares from the small company thanhis company....


Hyun Su's POV

It's past midnight but I'm still at the office,trying to come up with new designs...Suddenly my phone ring..."Hello.."I answered while sketching the dress..."Don't worry about me,Hyun Bi-ah...Go to sleep first...I'll come home after this...."I said over the phone...."Urghh!Fine...I'll go home now....Satisfied?"I ended the call before starting to organize some papers....Hyun Bi had been forcing me to come home now...But,I haven't finished my job yet...I guess,I'll just continue it tomorrow...

After finished organizing those paperworks,I go to my car and it's a little bit creepy since there's no people around this hour...It's my first time going home when it's past midnight....When I reached home,Hyun Bi greeted me a sleepy face...."Why are you do not sleep yet?"I asked her,watching her rubbing her eyes a few times...."Why are you coming home so late?"She asked me instead...I scoffed while shrugging....To be honest,I don't want to go home early because there will be nothing that I can do at home...And when I did not do anything,I'll remember him...I don't move on yet...Not that I don't want to but I can't...The memories of him is really sweet but painful at the same time....

I go upstairs to my bedroom,leaving Hyun Bi with an unanswered question...Well,she knows the reason...I'm working overtime again...Hyun Bi doesn/t know about Jungkook yet since I've never mention about him to her...Yes,she knows that I've a boyfriend before but she doesn't know his name or even his face....I laid myself on the bed after taking a shower....And now,I know what's going to happen...I'll be thinking of him...How sweet he is to me,how handsome he is and how his little touch make my heart skips a beat everytime...

Jungkook-ah,I missed you...Even if I know that you are happy without me,I can't refrain myself from loving you...Each day,it's getting stronger...So,that's what they called 'fallen for someone you shouldn't fall in love with'...I bet you don't remember me at all....But,it's okay...You're happiness is my happiness...So,it's okay for me to suffer alone while trying to keep our memories alive...I know that you might have married to your fiancee now since three years has passed...But,why can't I move on??Why can't I forget about you??It's killing me slowly in the inside....Do you know how is myself when you leave me alone that night??Well,I've miserably suffered in both mind and physical...I don't eat and just cry until I get my confident to arise again...My sister always scolded me for not eating...Jungkook,a love that will never be mine...

I closed my journal and pick up the necklace that he gave to me before....Tears rolled down along my cheeks as I hold it in my palm....I cry and before I know it,I've already drifted to sleep...

~Next Day~

I woke up,feeling a little bit dizzy in the head..It must be effect from lacks of sleep and crying too much....I looked at my reflection and found my eyes swollen...But,I ignored it and prepared myself to work again....After finished everything,I go downstairs,only to find Hyun Bi looking inside the rack shoes....She is wearing a very nice clothes...I wondered where's she going...."Hyun Bi??"I called out for her,only to see her surprised face....I laughed at her face as she rolled her eyes..."Eonni,I'm sorry but I'm late...Bye!"She said while waving at me and rushing outside the house after finished picking a pair of flat shoes...

I just shrugged and decided to go to the office...I'm late but I'm an exceptional...I can go in and out whenever I want to...I don't even know why...."Miss Choi,the CEO is looking for you...."The CEO secretary called me as soon as I take a seat...I sighed before walking to his office....I knocked the door and came in....."Why are you looking for me,Mr Kim??"I asked him after he told me to have a seat..."Well,I just wanna inform you that tonight,we're going to the party hosted by one of our share holders...And,he's the one who's always sponsorred your fashion launching...."He said,encouraging me to join them...."Woah,really??Then,I should thank him..I'll go...With my sister..."I said and he just nodded...After finished discussing about everything,I went own room back....

I worked and worked until I didn't realized that I just skipped my lunch..I sighed and organized my works,since it's almost 7...And the party started at 8.30....I went home and called for Hyun Bi...She came downstairs running..."Yes??"She asked me...."You/re going to accompany me to a party tonight...I don't even know why I have to go.."I told her,mumbling the last part.."Eh??I'm sorry but I can't...I've another party to attend.."She said,giving me an apologetic look..."Really??I won't go then..."I told her,going upstairs...


Hyun Bi's POV

I sighed,hearing my sister's answer...She's always like that...Finding excuses nnot to attend any party or ceremony...All she ever did,is work and work and work again...I haven't see her with guys before this,well except for discussing business...And when she's meeting guys outside office hours,she always dragged me along...She needs to go tonight...She needs to meet people in her life...She looks like she's living  without soul....I will force her and I don't care...

"Eonni??"I said while knocking her room door and came in after she told me to..."Eonni,you have to go tonighht....Look,you've never socialized these past few years..."I said to her,while she was reading a magazine...She put aside the magazine and looked at me...."No,I don't want to if you are not there...Do you know how annoyong those flirty guys can be when they saw a girl alone??I'm not like you,who's strong and can push aside them just like that...I don't know how to...That's why I need your help...Always...So,I'm not going to go to the party...Unless you come too...Which is never because ypu have your own party..."She said and I started to think for a while..."Hmm,eonni...Where is your party being held??"I asked her and she looked at me while narrowing her eyes...It became her habit when she curious...."Why??"Look,my guess is right after all..."Well,just asking...So,where is it??"I asked her again,demanding for an answer..."Raffle's Hotel ballroom..."She said,not interested while sighing...

And that's when I realized she's going to the same place with me...Could it be she's going to the same party with me too??Well,there's only one way to find out..."Really??Woah,eonni...I'm going there too...We should go together..."I said and that grabs her attention...She looked at me suspiciously while I'm keeping an ensuring face...I nodded at her,my eyes anticipating...She loooked at me and finally gave up while sighing....Yes!!I thought in my mind..."Now,let's get ready..."I said while going to my own room...


I came out after dressing nicely,onl to find my sister waiting for me on the couch...She's wearing a simple flaming red knee-length dress...And she tied her hair in a bun,secured it with some braided ponytail....She's really wearing simple clothes...Her dress doesn't seem fancy too...I sighed..."Eonni,why are you wearing such a simple dress??"I asked,nudging her...She just shrugged while I shook my head at her,disbelief...It's true,she looked pretty even if she wears simple clothes but this dress in really simple for a party...But,I think it's okay because she looked beautiful...And gorgeous....

She drove us there and we even went to the same direction...I guess,it's true then...We're going to the same party..."Hyun Bi-ah,why are you invited to this party??"She asked me,eyeing me suspiciously again...I smiled at her..."Well,my friend invited me...She's one of the worker.."I said while we tried to lookes for some seat...Then we spotted a seat at a corner...We went there and have a seat..."Eonni,I'm going to look for some food.."I whispered in her ear because the music is so loud...She just nodded while looking on a phone...Probably,she's on twitter...I guess it's right because she's taking a selca now....Hmmph!!I went to the buffet and take some bread and cruisine....Then,I took a glass of orange juice...I went back to my sister,only to find her still on her phone...

I put the plate on the table and started eating...I found her looking at me with opened..."Hyun Bi-ah.."She called me...I know what she want...She wanted my food...Well,I'm not going to give it to her....Then,she surrendered....At least,that's what I thought..."Hyun Bi-ah,can you accompany me to take some food??Besides,yours is almost finished..."She said after a while...Somehow,I felt guilty to her so I just nodded...Then,we left the table and go to grab some food...While my sister is busy picking some food,I saw her boss behind us...So I turned around..."Hello,Mr Kim..."I greeted him and I just noticed someone beside him..."Oh,hello Hyun Bi-ah...Urmm...This is Mr Jeon,my business partner...."He said after seeing my puzzled face...I greeted her and introduce my name..."Nice to meet you,I'm Choi Hyun Bi..This is my sister-"I stopped talking when I realized my sister isn't beside me..

I turned around,only to find her still picking some food...I grabbed her upper arm and turned back to the guest...."This is my sister,Choi Hyun Su.."I told the man.....Somehow,I can see his surprised face before turning to a cold one back..."Nice to meet you.."My sister said while handing out her hand..."Jeon Jungkook.."He said,shaking his hand with my sister's....We smiled sweetly at them..."Can we join you??"Mr Kim suddenly asked..."And by the way,don't call me Mr Kim,just call me Goon Hyung...Just like your sister call me..."He continued..."Of course,come on.."I answered while dragging Goon Hyung,leaving my sister with Mr Jeon Jungkook...



 

 

Hi!!I'm back...Sorry for taking too long to update...I'm just busy with so much stuff going on....

Please comment to tell me how you feel...I will appreciate it...

Please suscribe too..

Please wait for the next update..

Thank you so much....