Chapter 12-Care??

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting,trying to clear my mind and closed my eyes for a while...When I opened my eyes,I saw Hyun Su was trying to help Namjoon hyung,Suga hyung and J-Hope hyung with the firewoods...She's really a stubborn one....I walked towards her and grabbed her hands,which was holding the firewood...Well,she's holding a firewood using one hand...I told you,right??Her hands were hurt...

"I told you before,right??"I looked at her,making sure my face looked cold...And,there she was,blinking a few times,seem to be puzzled...I took the chance to take the firewood that she picked up earlier from her hands..."Hey,what are you doing??"She screamed at me,looking confused..."Can't you see???I'm preventing you from getting hurt again..Don't you see your hands are bandaged??"I said,trying to be a little annoying,so I don't seem to be care toward her...

Wait...Do I care about her???I don't even know myself and snapped it out,Jeon Jungkook!!!

My thoughts stopped when she spoke up..."But-"Well,she was trying to protest,but I was faster than her....I grabbed her hands,trying to get everyone's attention..."Listen up,everyone!!From this moment,Hyun Su is forbidden to do anything...Well,until I say she can...So,anyone who are trying to make her does works will have to face me first to get permission...Or else,I'll get mad...Thank you and please continue your works..."I said loudly and they seem to be a little stunned,confused and amazed...Probably because they never thought that the maknae is able to talk-well more like instruct- his hyungs and friends like that...Well,this is Jeon Jungkook...~evil laughs~

Then,I brought her back to the mat near the tent..."Sit here...And don't move anywhere..."I instructed her..."But I feel bad to them..."She whined,once I sat down beside her...I looked at her and she looked....Ermm...Upset??Sad??Well,I don't know..."Ok,fine...I will go help them...You..Just stay here..."I said after thinking for a little while...And,her face brightened..."Really??"She asked me,looked like she didn't believed me...I just nodded and got up to help Namjoon hyung carrying the firewoods from the spot,where Suga hyung chopped them,to Jin hyung...Why am I doing this??Anyways,after a while,we finished...I go back to sit again but when I reached there,I found her sleeping....Without looking around and hesitating,I carried her in bridal style to her own tent..I put her down and covered her with a blanket...

Then,when I go out,Jimin hyung was waiting for me..."So~,mind to explain??"He asked,raised an eyebrow...I sighed..Why do he has to be such a busybody??And..It's also my fault for not looking around first...Now,what am I going to say..Then,an idea popped out.."Well,she's kinda fall asleep there,so I thought she is tired...Also,we all are going to sit there..So,if I just let her sleep there,there will be not enough space.."I explained,so long,hoping that he won't be asking anymore...I can see he's thinking about my answer.."Ok,it's make sense..."He said after a couple of minutes,smiling widely...I just shake my head,disbelief..

I walked to the other guys again...And then,there come Woo Ri..."Oppa!!"She whined...I looked at her since she's been shaking my arm,trying to get my attention..."Oppa~..Where have you been??"She asked,trying to be cute,when I looked at her...I didn't answered...I just smiled and walked towards V hyung and played with him...


Hyun Su's POV

I wake up and see that I'm in a tent..And I realize it's my own tent after a second..But,I don't remember going back here..As far as I remember,I fell asleep on the mat,then how did I end up here??I fixed myself and went out of the tent,walking to everyone,only to find everyone were eating without me..."Oh,Hyun Su-ah,you're awake..Come and sit here.."Min Ae said,patting an empty seat in the middle of hers and Jungkook's..."Min Ae-ah,why didn't you wake me??It's not fair that you're eating without me~..."I whined slowly,not wanting anyone to hear it..."It's not my fault...I wanted to wake you up but Jungkook didn't allow everyone to do so...His reason is you need some rest as your arm is hurting...So,you should mad at him instead.."Min Ae whispered to me,then chuckled..

"Guys,since everyone are here,why don't we play a game??"J-Hope suggested..And everyone seem to be agreed..I've a bad feeling about this..."So,what are we going to play??"V asked..."Hmm,how about truth or dare??"Again,the same person suggested.."Sound great.."Everyone said in unison..Well,except me,I think...Then,we started to gather around,making a circle,ready to play..So,Namjoon spinned the bottle around and it landed on Sae Ri...Wow,this is fun.."Truth or dare??"I asked her,getting excited...She seem to be thinking a bit before answering "Truth.."

Haha,I laughed evily inside..Thinking about something that I've always want to ask..."So,do you have crush on someone here??"I asked,grinning while waiting for her response..Then,I see that she's blushing a bit before nodding...I laughed with Min Ae..."Who??"I asked her,or more like urged her..But,unlucky for me,she got an idea to avoid that.."Sorry,only one question can be asked.."That's her answer..I pouted a little bit while watching Sae Ri spinned the bottle back...And suprisingly,it landed on Woo Ri..To be honest,I don't have any idea to ask her about...So,I just stay silent,watching everyone thinking after her answer is dare...

"Then,kiss someone who you think reallly handsome.."Suga said and realized that was a wrong question...He hit his mouth gently,saying that he is stupid...Then,I watch Woo Ri get up and walked toward me,Min Ae and Jungkook direction,which is opposite of hers..Within a second,I just realized that she's going to kiss Jungkook...I flickered my eyes at Jungkook and he didn't flinched a bit...I guess he doesn't mind at all,or is he clueless??When Woo Ri almost reached us,or more to Jungkook,I wanted to excuse myself really bad..But,thinking everyone will be suspicious of me,I hold my anger and jealousy in and keeping a monotone face...

"Excuse me..."Woo Ri said,gesturing her hands for me to step aside a little bit..And I did that and saw a shocked expression on Min Ae face...Well,she must be shocked that I willingly move aside for that girl...I talked to Min Ae to distract myself from seeing it but I can't hold it a little longer...I turned around and saw Woo Ri's lip on Jungkook's..It hurts me,a lot...And I don't know why..."Ehem,can we continue this game??"Jin said,trying to broke the kiss...Then,Woo Ri went back to her place and spinned the bottle...It surprised me again by landing to me...I chose truth and everyone seem to be thinking deeply...And why is it??They should ask me immediately..."Have you fall in love before??"I heard someone asked and it's Jungkook..

"Emm,no..."I answered...I've never fall in love with someone else beside you,Jungkook..I wish that I could tell him that...To avoid this awkward situation,I spinned the bootle and it landed on Jungkook...He chose dare..Everyone thinking a bit..."It almost the same question to Woo Ri earlier...Kiss someone who you think really beautiful tonight..."Suga said...It is kiss that he can think??There are so many things that we can do...Knowing that he will kiss Woo Ri,I hung my head low...Staring and fiddling with my fingers...If it someone else,it's sure that it'll not be me...He never like me...I stared down when suddenly I felt my shoulder being grabbed by someone,pushing me to face that 'someone'..My eyes open widely when I realized that Jeon Jungkook is kissing me..I was really shocked that I froze even when his lips already left mine...I can see he's smirking...

After a while,I blinked my eyes a few times and regain my conciousness..."Excuse me,but I need to go to the toilet for a while..."I said,getting up and walking to the toilet...But instead of going to the toilet,I walked to some place that is quite far from our tent...I spotted a bench there and I sit there....The pictures of him kissing me rewind in my head,making me facepalmed while smiling widely,like an idiot...I can't believe it,Jeon Jungkook kissed me and on top of that,he thinks I'm beautiful..But thinking about that,my smile faded..."Kiss someone that you think really beautiful tonight.."That's what Suga said...So,just tonight,right??

But,it's okay and I continue smiling like an idiot..Thinking about Jungkook,sometimes can drive me crazy...


Narrator's POV

While playing,Jungkook get anxious that Hyun Su didn't returned yet...So,he excused himself too...When walking,he spotted a familiar figure..He walked toward it slowly and sit on the bench too..."What are you doing here??"Jungkook asked and Hyun Su looked up,shocked..."What are you doing here??"Hyun Su asked him back..."I asked you first,why did you asked me back??And to answer your question,I need some fresh air because of the game.."Jungkook said..."I'm sorry,I also need some fresh air.."Hyun Su said,looking down,probably embarassed..."Why??Is it because of the kiss??"Jungkook asked and Hyun Su blushed..Jungkook chuckled looking at her reaction...'Cute..Let me more..'He thought...He then moved closer to Hyun Su..Hyun Su looked at him getting closer and she kinda anxious,puzzled and a little bit scared at the same time..."Emm,Jungkook,what are you going to do??"She asked her,looking a little bit innocent..Jungkook didn't answer her but keep moving closer instead...

Hyun Su backed up a little bit and when she realized she have reached the last of the long,long bench,she froze there...Jungkook's face and hers are an inch far..Hyun Su turned her face away from him,didn't dare to look at him..."What are you doing,Jungkook??"She asked nervously...Then,she heard someone's laughing and she knew it's Jungkook..Jungkook just ...Hyun Su got up and wanted to walked away but someone held her waist,pulling her back and making her bump into his shoulder...Jungkook then turned her around and kissed her again...

'Jeon Jungkook just kissed me again..'She thought...


 

 

 

 

Hi,it's me again...I'm sorry for the late update but I got so many works to do lately...

Anyways,as before,thank you for reading..

Feel free to suscribe...

Thank you again..So much...