Chapter 16-Pain??

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hi....Before you read this chapter,I would like to tell all of you that I've done some editing back in chapter 15...Just a little bit editing at the last...So,you might get confused and I suggest you read it back..But if you're lazy to read it back,I'll help you...So here is what I've edited...

Before editing,I said that in Hyun Su's POV everything went black,right??Well,I cancel that...She's only seeing the world is spinning(meaning she's dizzy)..

Thank you and please enjoy the chapter ahead...


Jungkook's POV

At these past weeks,or should I say a month,I didn't go home yet,not even once...And if you've asked about my clothes,well,I bought new clothes...And just take shower at the hospital since Woo Ri's in a VIP ward room...It had everything,including tv and bathroom...I've been taking care of her and the doctor said her ankle is getting better each day..But,sometimes I wonder,it's just an ankle,right??Why would she had to stay here for a long time??And I didn't heard ane news from Hyun Su these past weeks...I wonder how is she right now...Anyway,I've got a news to tell you...Woo Ri and I are dating now..It started a fortnight ago...

Flashbacks

I just came back from buying some food....When I got into the ward,Woo Ri greeted me with her sweetest smile,as always....I think I had grown some feelings for her...I'm happy when I with her now since her behaviour is changing...She's not an annoying person now...She's just...She's just perfect now...

"Oh,oppa...Welcome back...It must be tiring to take care of me,right??I promise I'll get better,so you won't have to take care of me anymore..."She said...She always said that when she saw I'm back after doing some things for her...

"Don't say that...It's not tiring...Well,where are your friends??I haven't seen them for a while now...."I asked her...Her friends visited her at first week but didn't after that...."Oppa,can you believe it??They gone for a holiday without me..I can't believe that...How could they??"She said,crossing her arms while pouting...She looked cute when she did that...

"Awww..Poor you...It's okay....Maybe they just bored..Afterall,I'm here to take care of you,right??"I said,smiling to her while taking a seat beside her bed..."Oppa,may I ask you something??"She said,playing with her fingers...I just nodded,reassuring her to continue...."Do you like Hyun Su??"She asked and her question make me shocked a little bit.....I looked at her and she's demanding for an answer..."I...I don't know..."I said,putting a poker face..."I like you oppa..I mean,I love you..."She said,looking down...Maybe she's embarassed...

Again,I'm shocked and didn't know how to answer..."It's okay oppa if you don't like me..You also don't have to answer righ-"I cut her by kissing her....I broke the kiss and she smiled..."I love you too,Woo Ri....You've changed and that's what make me like you...Your new self is better than your old self...."I said to her,smiling and she hugged me...I hugged her back...

End of flashbacks

I'm back with some food,as usual....It became my routine now...."Oppa~"Woo Ri greeted me with a wide smile when I entered the ward...I just chuckled and take a seat beside her bed.."How's my honey feeling today??"I said,messing her hair a little bit.."Ah,oppa~Don't do that~I'm feeling grate todayyy.."She said,whining like a child while trying to fix her hair....I chuckled again...."So,let's eat..."I said to her while preparing the food..She just nodded...After that,I take the food and feed her....

"Oppa,can I get a hug??"She asked out of a sudden when I was feeding her...I just nodded and hug her...Suddenly,the door open...It revealed a person that I know so much...She hold her head,seem like she's in pain..."I-I'm sorry...I w-want to visit m-my friend but I g-guess I got a w-wrong r-room..."She said stuttering and closed the door back..My eyes widened...I broke the hug and went outside looking for her,but she's nowhere to be found...

Why is she here??Most importantly,why is she wearing the hospital clothes??Is she sick??


Hyun Su ran after she closed the door...She didn't expect to see that...She was holding her tears while running...She didn't take the lift cause she knew it would take times to arrive at her floor and she didn't want to face Jungkook...Yet...She ran to the stairs and took the stairs...She's going to the rooftop..When she reached,she fell on her knees....

Hyun Su's POV

Why must it hurt so much??It's not like we're dating,right???I cried really hard and suddenly the snow fall..I just remember taht winter is coming but I didn't care about that..I just sit there,crying my heart out and shivering because of the cold...The dizziness came again...And this time I faint....

Before I faint,I heard someone said something...

"Miss??Are you okay??"The person said,and it seem like he's panicking..And his voice sound like a boy...