Chapter 32-Graduation

Enemy??(HIATUS)

Hyun Bi POV

Tomorrow is the day of the graduation....And my sister didn't wake up yet...I really hope she will wake up before the graduation...If not,who's going to replace her.....And I didn't get to see the picture yet...You know,my sister don't want me to,so I won't(eventhough sometimes I do against her words...kekeke)...Anyways my sister is still lying on the hospital bed,unconcious since that night.....I remembered how panic Sae Ri eonni when she called me...

Flashback

Sae Ri's POV

After Hyun Su left,I noticed something on the seat that she left....And it was her phone....I think she really might need it...So I run to her at the outside...I saw her wanting to cross the road...I smiled looking at her small back....But,just when I wanted to call her name,something unexpected happened....A car was moving fast toward her.....And she didn't budge....And BOOMM!!

She got hit..."Hyun Su-ah!!!"I screamed her name,completely in disbelief....Her body is full of blood....I ran to her and by the time I reach her,she's already unconcious...."Hey!!Choi Hyun Su,wake up!!!"I patted her cheek softly,but she didn't wake up....I take her phone to call the hospital since mine is still in there...."Hello!!Come to this adress please...Someone got into an accident..."I told them the adress....After a few moment,the ambulance came,and by that time,everyone had already surrounded us....

"Hyun Su-ah!!"Min Ae cried,sobbing in V's arms,while V patted her back....I can't believe things like this keep happening to her...They then brought Hyun Su to the hospital....We go there with Jin's car since his is very big enough to fit us all......When arrived,we ran to the emergency room....I kept walking back and forth,worried about Hyun Su....Jin handed me my phone..I took it while thanking him...I took out Hyun Su's phone and tried to call Jungkook...But he didn't pick up...Just great!!Didn't he worried about Hyun Su??He disappeared just like that....

Then,I remembered about Hyun Bi...I called her and after a few tones,she pick up...."Hello,eonni..What's up??"She asked cheerfully...Now,how am I going to tell her without having her sad??"Hyun Bi-ah,it's me,Sae Ri...Not your sister..."I said to her through the phone,sighing....And she just ooh...So I keep going..."Hyun Bi-ah,your sister is at the hospital now....I send you the adress later..."I said to her and as expected,I heard she cried before completely hanging up....

End Of flashback

Hyun Bi POV

So,that's what happened...I ran to this hospital as soon as I landed on this country...I even persuade our parents to come,but they said they are busy...And they ask me to inform them Hyun Su's condition...I didn't know since when,but I miss them at the old times...My parents,who care about us more than works...But now,they're not..It seem like work is more important than their daughters....

And I was so into my thoughts until I heard someone groaned....I looked up and saw my sister slowly opened her eyes..."Eonni??"I said while looking at her,a little bit relieved and worried....."Ooh,Hyun Bi-ah..."She said with her weak voice and gave me a small smile...I smiled back at her...."Wait here..I'm going to call your friends.."I said,wanting to go outside to find them but she grabbed my hand....I tilted my head at her in confusion...."Ermm,have someone visited me??A....A guy maybe??"She asked me,a little bit hesitated...

"Yes,there are more than one guy actually.."I said to her and I can see her face brighten up a bit...She released her grip on mine and started to smile by herself.....Weird....I shook my head at her and quickly get out to find her friends......"Guys!!She's awake!!"I called them when I found them at the hospital park,playing by themselves with some food behind them..I bet they were eating while playing...Hehe...They quickly ran to me and I asked them to follow me to my sister's room....

"Hyun Su-ah!!"Min Ae beamed to her as soon as I opened the door...Then one by one of us came in.....After the last person,which is Suga,she still looked at the door...."Eonni,were you expecting someone??"I asked her,which make her startled.....She just shook her head and I can see everyone's exression became dull....Why??Is there something I didn't know??I wanted to ask more but I keep it to myself because I don't want to make the atmosphere became more 'darker'.....

"Anyways,eonni...I'm glad you're awake.."I said while hugging her....She patted my head,which make me looked up at her,only to see her giving me the sweetest smile of hers....And we talked and talked....Hyun Su wanted to see the doctor because she wanted him to let her go home more earlier...And she succeed....The doctor gave the permission for her to go home tonight.....

Hyun Su's POV

I was disappointed when I know Jungkook didn't visited me...But I hid my feelings because I don't want my sister to know anything.....I know my friends haven't told her anything because I've warned them before not to let anyone knows,since it's Jungkook's wish....Kookie-ah,where are you??You told me that you're coming back,but where are you know??I can't stand any longer not having you by my side...Not seeing your handsome face....Do you know,every day,every night,I'll always think about you...There's no a day passed by without me not thinking about you...So,please come back to me,Jungkook..I miss you...Too much that I didn't think I can handle it......

Tears started to form in my eyes but I took a deep breath and managed to hold it back......Tomorrow is the graduation,right??Wouldn't Jungkook be there??He won't miss his own graduation,right??Well,I better sleep and get ready for tomorrow..Who knows I might see him there...And I don't want him to look at my condition right now....And I better not cry tonight if I don't want my eyes to be swollen tomorrow.....

-Next Morning-

I woke up today with so much hope to see him...I'm also excited to finally graduate after too much struggling with homeworks and everything...I looked at my watch and it's already 2 in the evening....My graduation ceremony will start at 4....Two more hours to go...And I think I can get ready within that time...I mean,I'm not like any other girls,who need more than two hours to get ready...But,I understand them...They must want to look pretty...Sometimes,I also envy them because they care about their appearance while me,just go with whatever and don't care....

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door room,along with Hyun Bi's voice..."Eonni??Are you awake??If you're not,you better wake up now...Your graduation is in 2 hours..."She said,keep knocking on my door...."Yeah,I'm awake..."I answered her,because the sound really annoyed me.....Then,I washed my face,brushed my teeth and took a bath.....On this special day,I decided to wear the dress that Jungkook bought for me....

Flashback

I was waiting for him at the park....5 minutes later,he appeared in my sight,running to me,with a big teddy bear in his arms and an average size of black box...I raised my eyebrows,weird because of those things...."Hyun Su-ah,have you wait for too long??"He asked me,panting from running before....He sit down beside me while placing those things beside him,which is at the end of the bench...I patted his back,trying to help him regain his normal breath.....After a while,her breath started to be normal again.."No,I'm not...I just arrived here too..."I answered him,which is absolutely a lie...I have waited for him for almost half an hour but I didn't say that since I don't want him to be guilty...

"So,what do you want to talk about??"I asked him,looking straight into his eyes....Suddenly,he pecked my lips,which make my eyes widen in shock.....My face started to get red..."Awww...Are you blushing??"He teased me while poking my cheeks...."Shut up.."I snapped his finger and held my cheeks with both of my palms......Then,he suddenly laughed,which make me glared at him.....He looked at me and stopped laughing...He grabbed my hands and removed them from my face before kissing both of my cheeks....Again,my eyes widened....

"Hey!!What was those for??"I asked him,smacking his arm playfully...."Nothing,you just look so cute tonight.."He said while laughing....I pouted,crossed my arms and pretended to sulk...He really like to tease me,doesn't he??"Hey,I'm sorry,okay??But I mean it,you look very cute tonight.."He tried to persuade me,taking my arms into his grip....Well,I'm not going to fall for this trick again...I looked away before he suddenly cupped my cheeks with his hands,forcing me to look at him....

"Come on...I've something to give to you.."He tried again,which is working because of 'something that he wanted to give'....I looked at him with sparkle in my eyes....He just chuckled looking at my reaction....He then took the huge teddy bear and gave it to me....I took it and hugged it in my arms.....It's so fluffy and comfy....."Now,I wanted you to kiss the bear and hugged it until it smelled like your scent.."He said,smiling widely at me...I looked at him in confusion but his face is telling me to just do it....I shrugged before kissing the teddy bear and hugged it back...

"Now,give it to me back...I wanna keep it...So that I can smell your scent always...."He said,handing out his hands to take it back...I thought he's giving this to me....With a heavy heart,I give it back to him....And he placed it back on the bench before taking the black box..."Now,this is your present.."He said while handing me the box....Again,I looked at him in confusion while eyeing him suspiciously...Is he going to trick me again??"Come on...This is really for you..."He said,chuckling...I hesitantly took it from his grip and placed it on my lap....I opened it,only to find a dress in there....The fabric is comfy and it's not too fancy...The dress is coloured in red,slightly black in the waist....The design is really beautiful....And it's a knee length dress with long sleeves....I stared at the dress,mesmerized with it...

"Do you like it??"He suddenly asked me,bringing me out from my little world...."Like it??I love it..Thank you...Thank you..."I said while hugging him real tight and smiled really wide...I looked up,only to see him looking down at me,smiling too....I smiled more wider after looking at him smiling.....

End of flashback

And that's the story...I opened my closet,only to find the dress in the special places...I really treasure it since it's from my beloved one....I picked it from the closet and slid it to my body....I never wear this before.....I looked at the mirror and it's perfectly fit to my body...Woah,how did Jungkook know my size??It's somehow amused me that he know....Then,I picked up my phone and car keys...I decided not to bring my purse since it's not necessray and I don't want to worry about it....About the car and house keys,I can give it to Hyun Bi to hold it....Forgot to tell,I've know who hit me that night...It's Woo Ri...And she have been caught by the police.....

I went out of my room and went downstairs,only to find Hyun Bi watching the tv...Cartoons??Seriously??She's a grown woman now...Didn't she realized that??I mentally facepalmed looking at her.."Hyun Bi-ah,are you ready???"I asked her out of sudden,which make her jumped a bit because of the shock...She turned to me.."Ah,eonni!!Don't startled me like that.."She whined and puted...I just shook my head while laughing looking at her....Then,I walked to my shoes rack to find a perfect shoes for this dress...I looked at it and found a black wedges with butterfly pattern as the hook...I took it and wear it..

You know,it's very comfortable wearing those...I prefer wedges more than high heels....Then,I looked at my sister at the back,who is looking at my shoes rack...She then pick a pink high heels,holding it up high to show me..."Eonni,may I borrow this??"She asked politely while doing puppy eyes...I just nodded and smiled before walking outside to the car....I waited for Hyun Bi to get in the car before driving fast to the university hall....Upon arriving,I was greeted by my friends...They all looked beautiful tonight....We exchange some words before going inside the hall....I tossed the keys to Hyun Bi and luckily,she managed to catch those..."Don't lose it..."I warned her before going to my representive seat...I chatted with some friends while waiting for the ceremony to start..."Ladies and Gentlemen,today,we're all gathering here for the graduating ceremony...."The MC speaks up to start the ceremony....Everyone started to clap after hearing him saying that....

I looked around to find Jungkook but couldn't find him...I'll just wait until his name being called then...I thought in my mind before focusing back to the front....After the dean gave his speech,it's time to give the certificates for students...One by one name being called and finally it's my turn......I took a deep breath before going up nervously...I accepted it and returned to my seat...Names being called again and I was bored waiting for his name.."Jeon Jungkook..."Finally,it's his name being called....We waited for a few minutes but he didn't come up..."Is Jeon Jungkook present here??"The MC asked again....Where is he??Is he not here today??

Suddenly,one of the staff came up to the stage and whispered something to the MC..."I'm sorry..Mr Jeon is not here today....Baek Sang Ho.."He said before calling the other names...I was very disappointed..Why he wasn't here??I thought I can see him today...Look,I even dress in this for him and you're telling me,he's not here??How frustrating....After the ceremony finished,my friends decided to go for a dinner to celebrate...But,I'm really not in the mood to do so...."I'm sorry,but I think I'll just go home..I'm really tired...I'll have Hyun Bi go for me instead...."I said to them,and they just nodded,understanding my situation...But,Hyun Bi doesn't...She kept on complaining why must she go...."Please,Hyun Bi-ah...For me...Just this time..."I begged her with my puppy eyes and finally she surrendered...

I bid them goodbye and went home alone by the taxi since Hyun Bi wanted to use the car...I don't trust her but I trust Sae Ri,so I just let her since I felt a little bit sorry for her...Besides,it's dangerous for a girl like her to go home alone riding a taxi at night...By the time I reached my house,it's already 7.55.....I looked at the cloud and it seem like it's going to rain soon....I walked to my room,taking a shower,before dressing in pajama....I threw myself on the bed,taking my phone to check any messages or calls from him...But,nothing...I tossed my phone to the other side of the bed...Suddenly,it buzzed,which got me really startled...I lazily take my phone,thinking it's from Hyun Bi or my other friends...My eyes widened when I opened the message..

From:Kookie

Come outside

I quickly wear my cardigan before going outside...I looked straight,only to find him looking at me...I ran to him and hugged him,inhaling his scent,which is I miss so much and the scent didn't change at all..I put my arms around his neck....."I missed you...."I said while hugging him but he didn't hug me back....Weird.."We need to talk..."He said seriously,breaking the hug...His voice is very cold and not friendly...I sensed something bad will happen...I hope not...Then,he dragged me away from my house by my wrist...His grip is really tight on my wrist..."Jungkook-ah,it's hurt..And it's far enough....Now,talk..."I said to him,in soft voice while examining his face...He yanked my wrist,stopped walking to face me.We was far away from my house...And my house is a little bit far from others..I caressed my wrist which is red by now....I looked at him and I swear I saw his worried eyes...But,only for a second before his eyes turned to those unfriendly eyes again...

I saw him looking over my shoulder,which make me turned back too...I saw a few tall men,standing not far way from us....He took a deep breath before flickered his eyes to mine..."Hyun Su-ah,I'm leaving...Away..."He spoke under his breath....I blinked my eyes a few times,trying to register what he said before...."Wh-What??"I asked him,looking directly to him....He stared at me back,with a cold,hard face...Judging from his face,I can tell he's very serious now..."I'm leaving from this country...I'm not going to be here anymore.."He told me again,like it's nothing to him...I tried to think properly by taking a deep breath..."Okay then,I'm going with you.."I was determined with my decision and looked at him warmly....He shook his head,looking at the ground..."No,you don't have to...Your place is here...Besides,you're not suitable to be there..."He said in a harsh voice...I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.."Bu..But you promised me...You promised me to always stay by my side when-"

"When it's the best for you.."He cutted my words,looking at me,didn't care about my feeling at all...I can feel that my tears are going to roll down anytime soon..."I just came here to tell you that...I'm sorry for telling you very late like this....Maybe I supposed to send someone to tell you because I had no time actually.."He continued...I stared at him,with teary eyes,not blinking at all cause if I blink the tears will fall....But,why would he say that??Wasn't I important in his life that he say like that??"I promise I'll never show up again in front of you...I'll be going now..."He continued his words even more...

I stared at the ground,looking at those fallen,dead leaves...."Pl-please...Don't..Don't leave me.."I whispered quietly,enough for him to hear...I bet he can hear my voice which is cracking now....I looked up at him,trying to contain the tears that are threatening to fall...I looked into his eyes and by that,I know,nothing that I say will change his plan...."I know you will have a good life without me...You know,since I've been disturbing you before...."He said to me,showing no symphaty at all...."And,can you promise me one thing??"He said,his voice still cold..."Anthing.."I answered him with a quiet voice..."Please take care of yourself...And don't do anything that might hurt yourself..I'm sure your family will be said if they lose you,right??"He said to me,still with those unfriendly face...I just nodded,trying so hard to hold back my tears...I even took a deep breath..."Goodbye,Choi Hyun Su.."He said,bending down to kiss my forehead....I closed my eyes to feel the last kiss but I felt nothing...I opened my eyes,only to find him walking away from me...

I ran to him with teary eyes,grabbing his hands..."W-Wait...I wanna ask you something..."I said between my sobs...He turned to look at me.."Is...Is it true..That you're engaged??"I continued,trying so hard to speak normally....He just nodded before turning around,making his way toward the black car that is waiting for him...I looked at the ground,trying to think and process what happened...."Kookie,wait!!"I called him,trying to catch him again...But,I watch in horror when I saw him,getting into the car,not turning back at all...."Kookie,Jungkook!!Please wait!!"I called him as the car drove away,leaving me alone behind....

And that's when I realized I was chasing the car,telling him to stop the car..And also,the tears that I have been holding in now are rolling down to my flawless cheeks...I chased the car,not caring if anyone look at me...I need to stop him to go away forever....I need him in my life....Unfortunately,I slipped on a small rock on the road,making me fell down,scratching my palms,elbows and knees on the hard road...."Kookie,please..."I whispered,as my energy all drenched out....The rain then dropped little by little until it was raining heavily,making me drenched in wet,coldness,and loneliness....I was terrified when the car drove away fastly,disappearing from my sight slowly....I was still on the road,with bleeding palms,knees and elbows....Weirdly,I didn't feel any pain except the pain in my heart...My mind was blank,didn't have any thoughts in it....He left me alone here,crying really hard....

With a broken,shattering heart,Jeon Jungkook........


 

 

 

 

Hi!!I'm back!!How are you guys??I hope you guys are in a good condition....

Please tell me your opinion about this chapter in the comment below.....

Thank you for reading and suscribing...Please wait for the next update.....

Thank you so much once again...Bye!!!